400-151 | Cisco 400-151 Study Guides 2019
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 400-151 Exam quickly & easily. The 400-151 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 400-151 exam.
Cisco 400-151 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
When adding an ASAv to the APIC, the user notices a fault raised on the device. Which cause of this fault is the most likely?
- A. The device package was never uploaded
- B. The incorrect username and password was used
- C. The configuration specified HTTP and not HTTPS
- D. The configuration did not specify “apic” as the username
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two characteristics can you tell about the device connected on e1/1 from the output from the Cisco UCS CLI? (Choose two)
- A. The device supports Ethernet only
- B. This device supports FCoE
- C. The device is a B-Senries server
- D. The device is a C-Series server
- E. This device supports PoE
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements about configuring the Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System domain policy on an ACI Fabric are true? (Choose two)
- A. The IS-IS LSP generation initial wait, maximum wait, and second wait intervals can all be configured
- B. The IS-IS fast-flooding of link state packets improves IS-IS convergence time
- C. The IS-IS default MTU is set at 4352, and it cannot be changed
- D. The IS-IS domain policy is configured under Fabric > Global Policies
- E. The IS-IS domain policy is configured under Fabric > Access Policies
- F. Cisco Nexus stitches do not have a concept of DR due to vPC
- G. PIM exchanges unicast hello messages between all routers advertised by the anycast RP
- H. PIM hello messages are sent to 18.104.22.168 and the router with the highest priority is selected as the DR
- I. PIM hello messages are sent to 22.214.171.124 and the router with the lowest priority is selected as the DR
NEW QUESTION 4
When you deploy a Layer 4 – Layer 7 service graph in ACI using policy-based redirect, when does the PDR functionality get enabled?
- A. when you enable PBR under the consumer EPG Layer 4 –Layer 7 parameters
- B. when you enable PBR under the provider EPG Layer 4 –Layer 7 parameters
- C. when you create the service graph template
- D. when you add the Layer 4 – Layer 7 device to the APIC
- E. when you deploy the service graph template
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit
When configuring enhanced vPC for a dual-home server, where vPC port-channel command must be configured?
- A. A, B and C
- B. vPC configyuration is not required when using dual-home FEX
- C. C only
- D. A and b
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
Which feature is shown in this configuration?
- A. policy-based routing
- B. Optimized Edge Routing
- C. quality of service
- D. performance routing
NEW QUESTION 7
A cloud service provider is designing a large multitenant data center to support thousands of tenants. The provider is concerned about the scalability of the Layer 2 network and providing Layer 2 segmentation to potentially thousands of tenants.
Which Layer 2 technology is best suited in this scenario?
- A. LDP
- B. VXLAN
- C. extended VLAN ranges
- D. VRF
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three descriptions of the advantages of using a Layer 4 – Layer 7 service graph in the ACI Fabric are true? (Choose three)
- A. It provides a template that can be reused multiple times
- B. Only virtual Layer 4 – Layer 7 devices are required
- C. It makes manual VLAN assignments
- D. It automatically connects vNICs
- E. No contracts are required between consumer and provider EPGs
- F. It updates ACLs and pools automatically with endpoint discovery
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
Refer to the exhibit. Switch A and switch B have these zone sets currently active and are connected by an ISL that is configured to transport VSAN 2 Enhanced zoning is configured for VSAN 2 and merge-control is set to restrict. Which statement about this configuration is true?
- A. Zone merge succeeds and the resulting zone set matches switch B
- B. Zone merge succeeds but Zone2 is dropped from the active zone set because it is not currently included in the active zone set in switch A
- C. Zone merge fails because the currently active zone sets are not identical
- D. Enhanced zoning is configured so the user is prompted on the CLI to permit or deny Zone2 into the active zone set
- E. Zone merge fails because merge-control set to restrict which means that merges are never permitted
NEW QUESTION 10
For which two multicast distribution modes is RP Configuration required? (Choose two)
- A. BIDIR
- B. RPF routes for multicast
- C. SSM
- D. ASM
- E. UDIR
NEW QUESTION 11
Which feature in ACI permits the user to specify that HTTP and HTTPS traffic between an L3out EPG
and an internal EPG is sent to a firewall, and SSH and Telnet traffic between the L3Out and the internal EPG bypasses the firewall?
- A. policy-based redirect
- B. Layer 4 – Layer 7 function profile
- C. vzAny contract
- D. contracts and filters
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three connection modes are valid when using Cisco RISE? (Choose three)
- A. LB connect mode
- B. Round-robin connect mode
- C. vPC connect mode
- D. direct connect mode
- E. indirect connect mode
- F. PC connect mode
NEW QUESTION 13
Considering the ITIL v3 model, what are Puppet and Chef primarily used for?
- A. release management
- B. problem management
- C. configuration management
- D. change management
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option is the common primary use case for tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and Salt?
- A. Policy assurance
- B. network function virtualization
- C. network orchestration
- D. configuration management
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two types of traffic are consolidated using Cisco unified Fabric? (Choose two)
- A. voice traffic
- B. InfiniBand traffic
- C. video traffic
- D. SAN storage traffic
- E. network traffic
NEW QUESTION 16
Which feature is required for Dynamic ARP Inspection?
- A. DIA
- B. First-hop-security
- C. DHCP
- D. ARP
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit,
which tool is this sample output from to troubleshoot an ACI fabric?
- A. traffic map
- B. traceroute
- C. iPing
- D. atomic counters
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two benefits do VXLANs offer compared to VLANs? (Choose two)
- A. It provides better utilization of available network paths in the overlay infrastructure B.VXLAN uses a 24-bit VNID to overcome the 4094 VLAN scale limitation
- B. It provides a solution to extend Layer 2 segments over a shared Layer 3 routed network
- C. VXLAN uses a 16-bit VNID to overcome the 4094 VLAN scale limitation
- D. It provides a solution to extend Layer 2 segments over a single Layer 2 VLAN
100% Valid and Newest Version 400-151 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/400-151-dumps.html (New 276 Q&As)