500-240 | Top Quality Cisco 500-240 Exam Engine Online
Your success in Cisco 500-240 is our sole target and we develop all our 500-240 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 500-240 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 500-240 Practice Exams for Cisco 500-240 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free 500-240 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which technology adopts a strategy in which the core, aggregation, and access networks are partitioned into separate MPLS/IP domains that are isolated at the IGP level but are still integrated through BGP labeled-unicast for the forwarding of unicast traffic?
- A. Unified MPLS
- B. SONET
- C. LDP
- D. LFA FRR
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the primary reason for assigning role-based communities to routes advertised by different nodes'?
- A. Perform policy based routing
- B. Prevent routing loops
- C. Reduce complexity
- D. Route filtering
NEW QUESTION 3
What command is used to insert the core node area border router into the data path?
- A. update-source loopback0
- B. set path-selection backup 1 install
- C. next-hop-self
- D. insert-data-path
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two commands can you issue on an ASR920 router to view the status of a pseudowire? (Choose two)
- A. show pw all
- B. show pw and xconnect
- C. show pw all detail
- D. show xconnect all detail
- E. show xconnect all
NEW QUESTION 5
What does SynchE mainly provides?
- A. SyncE provides for time of day synchronization
- B. SyncE provides for accurate frequency synchronization
- C. SyncE provides for phase synchronization
- D. SyncE provides for time of day
NEW QUESTION 6
Which technology is a mechanism that emulates point-to-point connection over a packet-switched network?
- A. LFA FRR
- B. SyncE
- C. PWE3
- D. TDM
NEW QUESTION 7
What are three purposes of partitioning the backhaul network into independent IGP domains? (Choose three)
- A. to not enhance stability
- B. to reduce the size of the routing and forwarding tables on individual routers
- C. to ensure that reach ability is not possible between domains D to not ensure stability
- D. faster convergence D to enhance stability
NEW QUESTION 8
In an Cisco Unified MPLS for IP MBH network architecture the route scale is managed by the IGP route redistnbution is?
- A. not redjstnbuted access IGP route to the Core
- B. redistnbuted access IGP route to the Core
- C. by using different IGP routing protocol between the Access and the Core
- D. doing some route summarization false
NEW QUESTION 9
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 500-240 dumps! All 500-240 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/500-240/ (29 New Questions)