640-911 | Accurate 640-911 Dumps Questions 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the 640 911 dumps by using cisco 640 911. Immediate access to the 640 911 dcicn and find the same core area cisco 640 911 with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free demo questions for Cisco 640-911 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What TCP/IP layer would handle UDP traffic flows?
- A. internetwork
- B. network interface
- C. transport
- D. physical
NEW QUESTION 2
You are designing a network that provides FCoE, FabricPath, OTV, and Layer 3 functionalities. Which device can perform these functionalities?
- A. Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switches
- B. Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- C. Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
- D. Cisco ASR 1001 Router
NEW QUESTION 3
How many supervisor engines must a Cisco Nexus chassis contain to support the In- Service Software Update feature?
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 1
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three options represent a subnet mask that allows for 60 host addresses on a subnet? (Choose three.)
- A. /25
- B. 255.255.255.192
- C. /26
- D. 255.255.255.240
- E. 255.255.255.248
- F. /28
- G. /30
NEW QUESTION 5
A network engineer configures several VLANs using NX-OS and wants to save the changes. Which commands are used to save this configuration?
- A. write memory
- B. copy run start
- C. write terminal
- D. copy start run
NEW QUESTION 6
Which field in an Ethernet II frame performs the same function as the DSAP field in an
802.3 Ethernet frame?
- A. Start of frame
- B. EtherType
- C. Frame check sequence
- D. Subnetwork Access Protocol
- E. Logical Link Control
NEW QUESTION 7
What action does a switch take if the destination MAC address is unknown?
- A. Discard frame
- B. Send ICMP unreachable message to source
- C. Flood packet on all ports
- D. Compare destination IP address against an ACL to determine if it is permitted
- E. Send gratuitous ARP on all ports and wait for reply before forwarding
Explanation: "What happens though when the switch receives a frame with a destination MAC address that is not included in the table? In that case the switch will just broadcast/flood the frame with the unknown destination address to all of its ports (apart from the port where the frame came from). This process is called unknown unicast flooding. " http://telconotes.wordpress.com/2013/03/09/how-a-switch-works/
NEW QUESTION 8
NEW QUESTION 9
NEW QUESTION 10
On a new Cisco Nexus switch, you receive an error message when you attempt to create an SVI. What is the first command you must use to create the SVI?
- A. Interface vlan (vlan_id)
- B. Vlan (vlan_id)
- C. Feature svi
- D. Interface routed
==Configuring a Switched Virtual Interface (SVI)== feature interface-vlan
interface vlan 10
ip address 192.168.1.1./24 no shutdown
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the subnet mask for the network 172.16.0.0/21?
- A. 255.255.0.0
- B. 255.255.255.240
- C. 255.255.248.0
- D. 255.255.255.248
- E. 255.255.248.240
- F. 255.255.255.0
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the function of the Tab key on the Cisco Nexus Operating System command-line interface?
- A. redisplays the current command line
- B. deletes all characters from the cursor to the end of the command line
- C. clears the terminal screen
- D. completes a partially entered command if enough characters are present
- E. moves the cursor one word to the right
Explanation: "Completes the word for you after entering the first characters of the word, and then pressing the Tab key. All options that match are presented." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/4_1/nx- os/fundamentals/configuration/guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_Series_NX- OS_Fundamentals_Configuration_Guide Release_4.1_chapter4.html
NEW QUESTION 13
How many IP address ranges are specified in RFC 1918?
- A. 1 in Class A, 2 in Class B, and 4 in Class C
- B. 2 in Class A, 4 in Class B, and 8 in Class C
- C. 4 in Class A, 8 in Class B, and 16 in Class C
- D. 1 in Class A, 16 in Class B, and 256 in Class C
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two network topologies are the most popular in switching? (Choose two.)
- A. Bus
- B. Token passing bus
- C. Star
- D. Extended star
- E. Ring
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two addresses represent multicast addresses? (Choose two.)
- A. 220.127.116.11
- B. 240.100.22.3
- C. FF05::1
- D. 2001::1
NEW QUESTION 16
A router cannot forward packets to supernets. What are two causes of this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. The router is configured with Classless IP routing.
- B. The router is configured with Classfull IP routing.
- C. IP Classless command is not configured on the router.
- D. Only static routing is configured.
- E. Variable Length Subnet Mask is not used in choosing the IP addresses.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which version of Cisco Nexus Operating System became a common operating system for Cisco Nexus switches and Cisco MDS storage switches?
- A. 2.7
- B. 3.3
- C. 3.9
- D. 4.1
- E. 5.01GD
- F. 6.2
Explanation: "While many of the changes leading to convergence are product releases and features, others are more symbolic. One of these symbolic changes is the rebranding, of Cisco® MDS 9000 SAN-OS Software as Cisco MDS 9000 NX-OS® Software effective with Release 4.1." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/ps4159/ps6409/ps5989/ps9898/Rebranding_M DS_9000.html
NEW QUESTION 18
What two actions can be taken to enable inter-VLAN communications in the data center? (Choose two.)
- A. install a Layer 3 capable switch in the data center
- B. deploy a router as a Layer 3 services gateway attached inside each Layer 2 VLAN
- C. extend Layer 2 services to a Layer 3 capable VLAN using Layer 3 tunneling
- D. connect Layer 2 VLANs together with 802.1Q trunks
- E. use a routing protocol to direct packets into the Layer 2 network
NEW QUESTION 19
On which two components of a router can a copy of a running-configuration file be saved manually by an engineer for backup purposes? (Choose two.)
- A. NVRAM
- B. Flash
- C. ROM
- D. RAM
- E. DRAM
100% Valid and Newest Version 640-911 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/640-911-exam-dumps.html (New 209 Q&As)