640-911 | Approved 640-911 Study Guides 2019
Proper study guides for 640-911 Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking - DCICN certified begins with 640 911 dumps preparation products which designed to deliver the 640 911 dcicn by making you pass the 640-911 test at your first time. Try the free 640 911 dumps right now.
Online 640-911 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A customer wants to connect to their SAN via Fibre Channel. Which two devices can be used to provide connectivity? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco MDS 9148 Multilayer Fabric Switch
- B. Cisco Nexus 7010 Switch
- C. Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- D. Cisco Catalyst 6509 Switch
- E. Cisco Nexus 2248TP GE Fabric Extender
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. What two commands will allow the Nexus 5000 switch to continue to boot? (Choose two.)
- A. boot n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.2.1.N1.4.bin
- B. load n5000-uk220.127.116.11.N1.4.bin
- C. copy kickstart-latest n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.2.1.N1.4.bin startup
- D. copy system-latest n5000-uk18.104.22.168.N1.4.bin
- E. boot n5000-uk22.214.171.124.N1.4.bin admin-password Cisco123
- F. load n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.2.1.N1.4.bin
NEW QUESTION 3
To improve security, a network engineer needs to configure an access list on a router. In which mode can this list be configured?
- A. global configuration
- B. user access
- C. user privileged
- D. interface configuration
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two features must be licensed on a Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. Layer 3
- B. Virtual Device Contexts
- C. Virtual Port Channel
- D. Fibre Channel
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three attributes can be configured when creating a new user account on a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch? (Choose three.)
- A. username
- B. password
- C. expiry date
- D. access list
- E. role feature
- F. authentication server
NEW QUESTION 6
Where are start-up configurations saved on a Cisco router?
- A. Flash
- B. ROM
- C. NVRAM
- D. Boot Flash
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the maximum distance that is supported by Cisco active Twinax cables?
- A. 8 m
- B. 10 m
- C. 12 m
- D. 15 m
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
Which type of network communication is depicted?
- A. 802.3 frame
- B. Ethernet packet
- C. TCP frame
- D. UDP packet
NEW QUESTION 9
At which layer of the OSI model does TCP operate?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. 5
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the maximum allowable hop count for RIPv1?
- A. 4
- B. 8
- C. 12
- D. 15
- E. 16
Explanation: "Without using RMTI, the hop count cannot exceed 15, otherwise it will be considered invalid."
NEW QUESTION 11
How many bits are in an IPv4 address?
- A. 32
- B. 24
- C. 8
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 12
VLAN 10 is assigned IP address 10.1.1.1 with subnet mask 255.255.255.0. Which configuration is used to route the IP subnet but not form OSPF neighbors on a Cisco Nexus 7000 switch?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two options describe what can happen when devices are in the same broadcast domain? (Choose two.)
- A. They are on the same VLAN and the same switch.
- B. They are on different VLANs and the same switch.
- C. They are on different VLANs and different switches.
- D. They are on the same VLAN and different switches.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are three reasons to migrate from IPv4 to IPv6? (Choose three.)
- A. IPv6 eliminates the requirement for NAT.
- B. IPv6 includes enough IP addresses to allocate more than four billion IP addresses to every person on earth.
- C. IPv6 eliminates the need for VLANs.
- D. Hosts can be assigned an IP address without DHCP.
- E. Hosts can be assigned an IP address without DNS.
Explanation: "IPv6 address contains 32 characters vs. 12 in IPv4. This will grant no ip address translation and dynamic changes. We will even don't need NAT! " http://www.ipv6.ru/english/history/goipv6.php
" IPv6 uses a 128-bit address, allowing 2128, or approximately 3.4×1038 addresses, or more than 7.9×1028 times as many as IPv4, which uses 32-bit addresses" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6
NEW QUESTION 15
Which VTP mode disallows the creation of local VLANs?
- A. transparent
- B. tunneling
- C. server
- D. client
- E. off
- F. native
Explanation: "A VTP client behaves like a VTP server and transmits and receives VTP updates on its trunks, but you cannot create, change, or delete VLANs on a VTP client. VLANs are configured on another switch in the domain that is in server mode." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3560/software/release/12.2_52_se/configuration/guide/swvtp.html#wp1205076
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two Cisco data center switches provide support for Virtual Extensible LAN and In- Service Software Upgrade and patching without any interruption in operation? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- B. Cisco Nexus 5548 Switch
- C. Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- D. Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- E. Cisco Nexus 3064x Switch
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the addressing format of IPv6?
- A. 48-bit dotted decimal
- B. 48-bit colon-delimited hexadecimal
- C. 64-bit dotted decimal
- D. 64-bit colon-delimited hexadecimal
- E. 128-bit dotted decimal
- F. 128-bit colon-delimited hexadecimal
Explanation: "IPv6 addresses are represented as eight groups of four hexadecimal digits separated by colons. The length of an IPv6 address is 128 bits"
NEW QUESTION 18
At which layer of the OSI Model is TCP traffic encapsulated?
- A. transport
- B. data-link
- C. presentation
- D. application
NEW QUESTION 19
Which command can change the sequence of a router boot process?
- A. config-register
- B. configuration-register
- C. conf-register
- D. config-registration
P.S. Easily pass 640-911 Exam with 209 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 640-911 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/640-911-dumps.html (209 New Questions)