640-911 | 100% Guarantee 640-911 Exam Questions 2021
Exam Code: 640-911 (640 911 dcicn), Exam Name: Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking - DCICN, Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 640-911 Exam.
Check 640-911 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement describes the function of the OSI transport layer?
- A. It segments data from the system of the sending host and reassembles the data into a data stream on the system of the receiving host.
- B. It provides the connectivity and path selection between two host systems that may be located on geographically separated networks.
- C. It defines how data is formatted for transmission and how access to the physical media is controlled.
- D. It establishes, manages, and terminates sessions between two communicating hosts.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is a main function of a Layer 2 switch in a network?
- A. It breaks a large broadcast domain into smaller ones.
- B. It merges small collision domains in a large one.
- C. It breaks a large collision domain into smaller ones.
- D. It creates Virtual LANs for traffic segregation and security.
- E. It manages traffic using dynamic routing protocols.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three statements are true concerning RFC 1918 IP addresses? (Choose three.)
- A. They are globally routable.
- B. They are not globally routable.
- C. They must not be filtered at Internet border interfaces.
- D. They should be filtered at Internet border interfaces.
- E. They include 10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/16, and 192.168.1.0/24.
- F. They include 10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12, and 192.168.0.0/16.
Explanation: "The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) has reserved the following three blocks of the IP address space for private internets:
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two options represent a subnet mask that allows for a maximum of 14 available host addresses on a subnet? (Choose two.)
- A. 255.255.255.240
- B. 255.255.255.192
- C. 255.255.240.0
- D. 255.255.192.0
- E. /14
- F. /21
- G. /26
- H. /28
NEW QUESTION 5
What RFC standard defines address ranges that are not routable across public networks?
- A. RFC 1919
- B. RFC 1918
- C. RFC 2036
- D. RFC 2050
- E. RFC 5150
NEW QUESTION 6
For a router to do an IP routing process, which part of a packet must be checked before consulting the routing table?
- A. destination IP address
- B. source IP address
- C. destination MAC address
- D. source MAC address
NEW QUESTION 7
What are three important factors when configuring VTP on the Cisco Nexus switching platform? (Choose three.)
- A. VLAN 1 must be disabled on the trunk port in order for VTP to work properly.
- B. The VDC administrator or network administrator must enable VTP on the device.
- C. VTP is enabled on all trunk ports by default.
- D. It does not matter which VDC you are working in when you configure VTP on the Cisco Nexus 7000.
- E. For a device operating in VTP client mode, the password and domain name must be properly set.
- F. In VTP server mode, the device will store VLAN information in bootflash.
- G. Per device, VTP configuration is stored in a file named vtp.conf.
- H. VTP pruning can be used on Cisco NX-OS devices.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which layer of the OSI model is associated with Token Ring Media Access Control?
- A. datagram
- B. routing
- C. network
- D. data link
- E. transport
- F. transmission
- G. session
Explanation: "Token ring local area network (LAN) technology was a protocol which resided at the data link layer (DLL) of the OSI model."
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the dotted hexadecimal representation of the IP address 184.108.40.206?
- A. AC.0D.63.E1
- B. AB.63.99.D5
- C. E2.1D.E1.66
- D. BC.0C.C3.1F
- E. CC.0D.F3.21
NEW QUESTION 10
On most keyboards, the Up arrow and Down arrow keys move through the command history. Which two key sequences can be used as alternatives? (Choose two.)
- A. Alt-A
- B. Alt-F
- C. Alt-N
- D. Alt-E
- E. Alt-P
Explanation: "Alt-P History search backwards Alt-N History search forwards"
NEW QUESTION 11
In which Cisco IOS mode of a Cisco router could an engineer issue show commands for verification purposes?
- A. enable EXEC mode
- B. user EXEC mode
- C. global configuration mode
- D. interface level mode
NEW QUESTION 12
On a Cisco router, which configuration register setting bypasses the contents of the NVRAM?
- A. 0x102
- B. 0x2102
- C. 0x2120
- D. 0x2124
- E. 0x2142
NEW QUESTION 13
An engineer must copy a new configuration to a Cisco Nexus 7010 Switch from a TFTP server. Which two commands should be used to retain the configuration after a reboot? (Choose two.)
- A. write memory
- B. copy running-config startup-config
- C. copy tftp://10.10.1.1/my-config running-config
- D. copy tftp://10.10.1.1/my-config startup-config
- E. write erase
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the correct format of an access control list on a Cisco Nexus switch to only permit unencrypted Web traffic from the 172.16.1.0/25 network to destination host 10.10.1.110?
- A. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# permit tcp host 172.16.1.0/25 any eq 80
- B. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# permit tcp 172.16.1.0 255.255.255.128 any eq 80
- C. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# permit tcp 172.16.1.0/25 any eq 80
- D. N5K-A(config)#access-list 101 permit tcp 172.16.1.0/25 0.0.0.128 eq 80
- E. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# permit tcp any 172.16.1.0 255.255.248.0 eq 80
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two layers of the OSI model are combined in the Internet protocol suite network access layer? (Choose two.)
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. 5
- F. 6
- G. 7
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two statements describe two characteristics of this design? (Choose two.)
- A. A single cable failure will not bring down the entire network.
- B. The network is a physical point-to-multipoint topology.
- C. The network is a physical mesh topology.
- D. A single cable failure will bring down the entire network.
- E. The network is a physical tree topology.
NEW QUESTION 17
A switch is configured to be part of a VTP domain so that its VLAN database is not affected by any changes in the domain. Which mode should be configured on this switch?
- A. client
- B. transparent
- C. server
- D. neutral
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three addresses are valid forms of an IPv6 Address: 2001:0DB8:0000:FE01:0000:0000:0000:0000? (Choose three.)
- A. 2001:0DB8:0000:FE01::
- B. 2001:DB8:0:FE01::
- C. 2001:0DB8::FE01::
- D. 2001:DB8:0:FE01:0:0:0:0
NEW QUESTION 19
What is the maximum distance that is supported by Cisco passive Twinax cables?
- A. 3 m
- B. 4 m
- C. 5 m
- D. 10 m
100% Valid and Newest Version 640-911 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/640-911-exam-dumps.html (New 209 Q&As)