640-911 | Cisco 640-911 Braindumps 2019
Exam Code: 640-911 (640 911 dcicn), Exam Name: Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking - DCICN, Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 640-911 Exam.
Check 640-911 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement correctly describes an SVI?
- A. An SVI is a Layer 2 interface and uses a dynamic MAC address.
- B. An SVI cannot have an IP address assigned to it.
- C. An SVI provides Layer 3 routing between VLANs.
- D. Each switch port requires an SVI assignment.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the maximum number of fabric modules that can be installed in a Cisco Nexus 7000 chassis?
- A. 4
- B. 5
- C. 6
- D. 7
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two options describe services that are provided by UDP? (Choose two.)
- A. session multiplexing
- B. segmentation
- C. connection-oriented
- D. reliable packet delivery
- E. best-effort packet delivery
Explanation: "UDP is faster because there is no error-checking for packets." http://www.diffen.com/difference/TCP_vs_UDP
NEW QUESTION 4
How many bits are used for a subnet ID in an IPv6 address?
- A. 48
- B. 16
- C. 64
- D. 128
- E. 10
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the minimum required command to enter global configuration mode on a Cisco Nexus switch?
- A. nexus# con
- B. nexus# configure
- C. nexus# configure global
- D. nexus# configure terminal
Explanation: Example: NX# con
Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z. NX(config)#
PS. in IOS minimum "conf t"
NEW QUESTION 6
In Cisco NX-OS, which three options are possible spanning tree port types? (Choose three.)
- A. bridge
- B. network
- C. normal
- D. root
- E. edge
- F. fixed
NEW QUESTION 7
A network engineer is changing the boot process of a router from its original state to one that boots from ROMMON. Which option in Cisco IOS should be changed?
- A. config register number
- B. RMON
- C. bootflash settings
- D. terminal history
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the maximum distance for 100Base-TX?
- A. 10m
- B. 100m
- C. 400m
- D. 500m
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two options are groups of network protocols that are categorized into the following OSI layers: application, data link, network, and transport? (Choose two.)
- A. FTP, LLDP, GRE, BGP
- B. RDP, CDP, EIGRP, UDP
- C. SSH, LLDP, ICMP, TCP
- D. Telnet, ICMP, EIGRP, FTP
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the order of the OSI stack starting at Layer 1 and ending at Layer 7?
- A. Application, Presentation, Session, Transport, Network, Data Link, Physical
- B. Application, Presentation, Transport, Data Link, Session, Physical, Network
- C. Physical, Network, Transport, Data Link, Session, Application, Presentation
- D. Physical, Data Link, Network, Transport, Session, Presentation, Application
- E. Presentation, Application, Data Link, Session, Network, Transport, Physical
NEW QUESTION 11
What are two attributes of a VLAN? (Choose two.)
- A. A VLAN defines a collision domain.
- B. A VLAN defines a broadcast domain.
- C. Broadcasts are flooded to all VLANs.
- D. Collisions are flooded to all VLANs.
- E. A Layer 3 device is required to route packets between VLANs.
- F. A Layer 2 device is required to route packets between VLANs.
Explanation: "In computer networking, a single layer-2 network may be partitioned to create multiple distinct broadcast domains, which are mutually isolated so that packets can only pass between them via one or more routers; such a domain is referred to as a virtual local area network, virtual LAN or VLAN."
"A router (Layer 3 device) serves as the backbone for network traffic going across different VLANs."
NEW QUESTION 12
Which option includes the two devices that can be connected when a Cisco Fabric Extender Transceiver is used?
- A. Server to Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extender
- B. Server to Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
- C. Server to Cisco Nexus 5548 Switch
- D. Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extender to Cisco Nexus 5500 Switch
NEW QUESTION 13
Which layer of the OSI model ensures that information sent from one system can be read by another system?
- A. application layer
- B. presentation layer
- C. session layer
- D. transport layer
- E. network layer
- F. data link layer
- G. physical layer
NEW QUESTION 14
Which device would you select to partition a network into VLANs?
- A. repeater
- B. bridge
- C. switch
- D. router
- E. hub
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three terms are used to describe data at Layers 1, 2, and 4 of the OSI model? (Choose three.)
- A. PDUs
- B. Bits
- C. Sequences
- D. Segments
- E. Packets
- F. Frames
Explanation: Bits -1 layer Frames - 2 layer Segments - 4 layer
NEW QUESTION 16
There are native VLAN mismatch errors in both switch system logs. An engineer changed the native VLAN to VLAN 50 on switch 2. The commands switchport trunk allowed VLAN add 50 and switchport trunk native VLAN 50 are executed on switch 2. What two events will result from executing these commands? (Choose two.)
- A. Native VLAN mismatch errors cease in the system log.
- B. Native VLAN mismatch errors continue in the system log.
- C. VLAN's 10,20,31, and 50 forward traffic.
- D. VLAN's 10,20, and 31 forward traffic while 50 forwards untagged traffic.
- E. VLAN's 10, 20, and 31 forward traffic, 50 remains down.
- F. Native VLAN mismatch error disables the ports on both switches.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which protocol operates at Layer 3 of OSI model and is used for host addressing?
- A. TCP
- B. UDP
- C. IP
- D. RIP
- E. OSPF
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two layers of the OSI model are combined in the Internet protocol suite application layer? (Choose two.)
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 5
- E. 6
- F. 7
NEW QUESTION 19
What is the default periodic interval at which RIPv1 sends routing updates?
- A. 15 seconds
- B. 30 seconds
- C. 45 seconds
- D. 60 seconds
- E. 90 seconds
- F. RIPv1 only sends routing updates when the topology changes.
Explanation: "Originally, each RIP router transmitted full updates every 30 seconds."
P.S. Easily pass 640-911 Exam with 209 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 640-911 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/640-911-dumps.html (209 New Questions)