640-911 | Cisco 640-911 Exam Dumps 2019
It is impossible to pass Cisco 640-911 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 640 911 dumps. You will get a surprising result by our cisco 640 911.
Free 640-911 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
What network topology consists of each node connecting to a central device?
- A. bus
- B. mesh
- C. star
- D. spine and leaf
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. If switch SW2 was replaced with a router, which two effects would it have on the network? (Choose two.)
- A. reduce the number of collision domains
- B. increase the number of broadcast domains
- C. increase the number of collision domains
- D. reduce the number of broadcast domains
- E. no change in collision domains
NEW QUESTION 3
What is required to allow devices that are using RFC 1918 addresses to communicate over the Internet?
- A. A private to public VLAN must be defined on the Internet border device.
- B. The Internet firewall must permit RFC 1918 addresses.
- C. VLAN translation is required on the Internet border device.
- D. Network address translation is required on the Internet border device.
Explanation: "The majority of NATs map multiple private hosts to one publicly exposed IP address. In a typical configuration, a local network uses one of the designated "private" IP address subnets (RFC 1918)"
NEW QUESTION 4
In Cisco NX-OS Software, which command redistributes a route of 0.0.0.0/0 into EIGRP?
- A. default-information originate
- B. default information originate
- C. default information-originate
- D. originate default-information
- E. originate-default information
NEW QUESTION 5
An engineer replaces multiple hubs in the network with Layer 2 switches. What are two effects on the performance of the network? (Choose two.)
- A. reduced number of frame collisions
- B. multiple devices can transmit and receive frames simultaneously
- C. reduced broadcast packet propagation
- D. reduced complexity in monitoring traffic within the Layer 2 domain
- E. reduced number of packet collisions
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two features must be licensed on a Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. Virtual Port Channel
- B. Fibre Channel
- C. FabricPath
- D. iSCSI
NEW QUESTION 7
Where does Cisco Nexus Operating System store the running configuration file?
- A. RAM
- B. flash
- C. bootflash
- D. volatile
- E. NVRAM
Explanation: "The "running-config" file is stored in RAM."
NEW QUESTION 8
A network engineer needs to change the boot process of a router from a normal boot sequence, for password recovery purposes. Which value should be changed on the router?
- A. configuration register value
- B. NVRAM size value
- C. startup configuration value
- D. IOS version value
NEW QUESTION 9
NEW QUESTION 10
Unlike IPv6, which feature is available only in IPv4?
- A. broadcast
- B. anycast
- C. multicast
- D. unicast
NEW QUESTION 11
What network device is considered an invisible wire?
- A. router
- B. hub
- C. switch
- D. bridge
NEW QUESTION 12
When deploying 10BASE-2 Ethernet, which type of connector is used?
- A. AUI
- B. UTP
- C. STP
- D. BNC
- E. RJ-11
- F. RJ-45
- G. ST
- H. DC
Explanation: "10BASE2 (also known as cheapernet, thin Ethernet, thinnet, and thinwire) is a variant of Ethernet that uses thin coaxial cable (RG-58A/U or similar, as opposed to the thicker RG-8 cable used in 10BASE5 networks), terminated with BNC connectors" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10BASE2
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two commands would you use to erase the Cisco Nexus Operation System configuration and return the switch to factory defaults? (Choose two.)
- A. nexus# write erase boot
- B. nexus# erase configuration
- C. nexus# erase running-configuration
- D. nexus# erase startup-configuration
- E. nexus# reboot
- F. nexus# reload
- G. nexus# shutdown
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements about configuring VLANs on the Cisco Nexus 7000 platform are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Software updates are disruptive to VLANs.
- B. VLANs with the same number are unique to their VDC.
- C. VLAN licensing is required for use.
- D. To change VLAN information, the administrator must be at the switch (config) # prompt.
- E. The command copy running-config startup-config will save changes to the VLAN database.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which option is an example of a distance vector routing protocol?
- A. RIP
- B. OSPF
- C. ARP
- D. IS-IS
"Examples of distance-vector routing protocols include RIPv1 and RIPv2 and IGRP." OSPF, IS-IS - link-state routing protocols. ARP - address resolution protocol.
NEW QUESTION 16
What will cause a device to wait a random amount of time before trying to transmit again?
- A. signal drop or fade
- B. signal acknowledgment
- C. packet drop
- D. signal collision
- E. keep alive signal
- F. Ethernet silence tone
NEW QUESTION 17
A network engineer proposes that old hubs be replaced by new Layer 2 switches in the company network. Which three are reasons for this proposal? (Choose three.)
- A. Each port on a switch becomes its own collision domain.
- B. Layer 2 switches provide IP routing at line card speed.
- C. Hubs create one large collision domain and one large broadcast domain, which greatly decreasing network performance.
- D. Switches create one large collision domain and one large broadcast domain, which greatly increases network performance.
- E. By connecting each device directly to a port on the hub, each port on a switch becomes its own broadcast domain.
- F. Data transmission is faster on switches because switches work at line card speed.
NEW QUESTION 18
A design team is upgrading hubs to Layer 2 switches to decrease the number of collisions caused by media access control method. Which media access control protocol is affected by this change?
- A. CSMA/CA
- B. CSMA/CD
- C. CSU/DSU
- D. 802.1q
NEW QUESTION 19
What are two advantages of employing an external router for inter-VLAN routing over an IEEE 802.1Q trunk link? (Choose two.)
- A. Layer 3 functionality is not required on the switch.
- B. The router facilitates communication between VLANs.
- C. The single traffic path is optimized.
- D. Latency is reduced as packets leave the switch.
- E. Equal-Cost Multipath is supported.
Recommend!! Get the Full 640-911 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/640-911-dumps.html (New 209 Q&As Version)