642-883 | Cisco 642-883 Testing Material 2021
Exam Code: 642-883 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE)
Certification Provider: Cisco
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 642-883 Exam.
Online 642-883 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
On the PE5 router, there are how many IPv4 and IPv6 OSPF neighbors and how many IPv4 OSPF interfaces? (Choose three)
- A. Two ipv4 ospf neighbors
- B. Three ipv4 ospf neighbors
- C. Two ipv6 ospf neighbors
- D. Three ipv6 ospf neighbors
- E. Three ipv4 ospf interfaces
- F. Four ipv4 ospf interfaces
# show ip ospf neighbor
# show ipv6 ospf neighbor
NEW QUESTION 2
A network specialist is working for a large enterprise that has a BGP-enabled multihomed core infrastructure. Recently, the ISP that provides Internet connectivity to the company
had to temporarily disable one of the BGP sessions as a result of routers blackholing BGP prefixes in transit. Which option can the specialist use to avoid this incident in the future?
- A. filtering local prefixes outbound
- B. using only one router as primary BGP speaker
- C. permitting only local prefixes outbound
- D. filtering external prefixes inbound
NEW QUESTION 3
Which option describes a function of an OSPF virtual link?
- A. Create redundant path between an area and the backbone.
- B. Provide a backdoor link for traffic to flow through between areas.
- C. Connect the two parts of a partitioned backbone through a nonbackbone area.
- D. Create a virtual connection between two routers from different areas.
NEW QUESTION 4
An engineer checks the logs in a PE with several customers and sees this output.
*Nov 3 21:44:54:219: %TCP-6-BADAUTH: No MD5 digest from 192.168.1.2(179) to 192.168.1.1(15926) (RST) tableid -0.
Which routing protocol is reporting the issue?
- A. RIPng
- B. BGP
- C. OSPF
- D. EIGRP
NEW QUESTION 5
Referring to the partial Cisco IOS-XR BGP configuration exhibit, when trying to commit this configuration, the following error is displayed:
% Failed to commit one or more configuration items during a pseudo-atomic operation. All changes made have been reverted. Please issue 'show configuration failed' from this session to view the errors.
What is wrong with the configuration?
- A. IPv6 unicast routing has not been enabled globally using the ipv6 unicast-routing command
- B. The configuration is missing the required network command
- C. The update-source loopback 0 commands must be configured under the respective neighbor address-family
- D. The configuration is missing the address-family ipv4 unicast and address-family ipv6unicast commands under router bgp 65111
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
XR1 must have XR4 as the primary exit point for only the first three subnets received from AS 100 and may not impact the rest of the subnets. Which configuration on XR1 is correct?
- A. prefix-set PREFER 100.100.100.0/30 le 32route-policy LPif destination in PREFER then set local-preference 200 endif
- B. route-policy LPif destination in (100.100.100.0/30 le 32) then set local- preference 200 else pass endif
- C. prefix-set PREFER 100.100.100.0/29 le 32route-policy LPif destination in PREFER then set local-preference 200 else pass endif
- D. route-policy LPif destination in (100.100.100.0/29 le 32) then set local preference 200 else set local-preference 100 endif
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Which Cisco IOS XR configuration is missing to complete the configuration task of enabling BFD with only the OSPF peer over the gi0/3/0/1 interface in area 0?
- A. bfd fast-detect also needs to be enabled globally under router ospf 100. RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:P1(config-ospf)#bfd fast-detect
- B. bfd fast-detect also needs to be enabled for the OSPF area under area 0. RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:P1(config-ospf-ar)#bfd fast-detect
- C. bfd fast-detect also needs to be enabled for the OSPF interface under area 0 interface gi0/3/0/1.RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:P1(config-ospf-ar-if)#bfd fast-detect
- D. bfd fast-detect also needs to be enabled globally on the route
- E. RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:P1(config#bfd fast-detect
- F. bfd fast-detect also needs to be enabled on the gi0/3/0/1 interface under interface gi0/3/0/1.RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:P1(config-if)#bfd fast-detect
To enable Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) to detect failures in the path between adjacent forwarding engines, use the bfd fast-detect command in the appropriate configuration mode. To return the software to the default state in which BFD is not enabled, use the no form of this command.
bfd fast-detect [disable | ipv4] no bfd fast-detect
NEW QUESTION 8
A service provider is running BGP with clients at the edge of the network. The service provider sees that routing updates from one site are being dropped when the other site receives them. Which feature fixes this issue?
- A. EBGP multihop
- B. inter-AS peering
- C. AS-override
- D. allow-AS in
NEW QUESTION 9
A network engineer wants to set the local preference to 100 for the specific BGP community sets of 100:1, 101:1, and 102:1. Which option can the engineer use to implement this through RPL, where the BGP community set list is made by the name of lowpri-communities?
- A. route-policy ch-prefif community matches lowpri-communities then set local-preference 100endifend-policy
- B. route-policy ch-prefif community eq lowpri-communities then set local-preference 100endifend-policy
- C. route-policy ch-prefif community matches-any lowpri-communities then set local-preference 100endifend-policy
- D. route-policy ch-prefif community neq lowpri-communities then set local-preference 100endifend-policy
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Based on the Cisco IOS XR route policy configuration, when redistributing OSPF routes into IS-IS, to which of the following does the "tag" value correspond?
- A. The tag value represents the OSPF metric.
- B. The tag value represents the IS-IS metric.
- C. The tag value identifies a route or set of routes.
- D. The tag value is used to match whether the IS-IS route is an external or internal IS-IS route.
- E. The tag value represents the administrative distance.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two methods implement high availability in OSPF on Cisco IOS XR? (Choose two.)
- A. NSF
- B. NSR
- C. BFD
- D. fast hellos
- E. sham-links
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the default OSPF seed metric and type?
- A. 10 and E1
- B. 10 and E2
- C. 20 and E1
- D. 20 and E2
- E. 0 and E1
- F. 0 and E2
NEW QUESTION 13
When troubleshooting OSPF neighbor errors, which three verification steps should be considered? (Choose three.)
- A. Verify if neighboring OSPF interfaces are configured in the same area.
- B. Verify if neighboring OSPF interfaces are configured with the same OSPF process ID.
- C. Verify if neighboring OSPF interfaces are configured with the same OSPF priority.
- D. Verify if neighboring OSPF interfaces are configured with the same hello and dead intervals.
- E. Verify if neighboring OSPF interfaces are configured with the same area type.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three valid session commands are supported by peer session templates? (Choose three.)
- A. local-as
- B. as-override
- C. inherit peer-session
- D. inherit peer-policy
- E. disable-connected-check
- F. route-reflector-client
NEW QUESTION 15
A service provider is deploying route redistributions for a large enterprise that wants to unify a few IGP routing domains into one to condense administration as well as common network and security policies. Which technique should be used to safely assume that the new routing domain is loop free?
- A. Enable filtering based on route-tagging on the redistribution points to avoid route- feedback.
- B. Define a static route to Null0 for all of the outgoing traffic on the redistribution points.
- C. Modify the metric associated with each redistributed prefix to implement loop-avoidance for inter-IGP routing domain designs.
- D. Disable the routing process on the interfaces with route-feedback potential on the redistribution points.
NEW QUESTION 16
Routes that are received from an IBGP peer will be propagated to which other routers by default?
- A. to the EBGP peers only
- B. to the IBGP peers only
- C. to both EBGP and IBGP peers
- D. to no other peers
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
Area 1 routers must have only a default route in their OSPF routing tables. Which configuration must be completed on XR2 to meet this requirement?
- A. router ospf 1 address-family ipv4interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0/1 area 1 stub no-summary
- B. router ospf 1area 1 stub no-summary
- C. router ospf 1 area 1 stubinterface GigabitEthernet0/0/0/1
- D. router ospf 1area 1 stub no-summary interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0/1
NEW QUESTION 18
Which router(s) is/are IS-Type L1/L2 IS-IS router?
- A. CE5 only
- B. PE6 only
- C. CE5 and PE6 only
- D. PE5 and PE6 only
- E. CE5, PE5 and PE6
#show clns neighbor
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
R1 and XR2 cannot establish OSPF adjacency. Which option is the root cause of this issue?
- A. stub flag mismatch
- B. mismatched passwords
- C. process ID mismatch
- D. mismatched authentication types
- E. MTU mismatch
NEW QUESTION 20
For which reason might an enterprise’s Internet circuits use private AS BGP peerings?
- A. The enterprisewishes to obscure internal routing information from the Internet.
- B. The enterprise owns their own IP space.
- C. All redundant circuits are through the same provider.
- D. The enterprise uses BGP confederations internally.
NEW QUESTION 21
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
Match the default Route – ipv4 prefix-list one permit 0.0.0.0/0 Match all routes – ipv4 prefix-list permit 0.0.0.0/0 le 32
Match any host routes - ipv4 prefix-list permit 0.0.0.0/32
Match any /25 to /32 prefixes - ipv4 prefix-list permit 0.0.0.0/0 ge 25
NEW QUESTION 22
In which network environment is IS-IS adjacency check important?
- A. in a multitopology environment where there are different instances of IS-IS running on the same router
- B. in an IPv4/IPv6 environment and running single-topology IS-IS
- C. when a level L1/L2 IS-IS router is neighboring with a Level 1 only or Level 2 only router
- D. when IS-IS neighbors are in an NBMA environment like over Frame Relay
- E. when IS-IS neighbors are in a broadcast environment like an Ethernet LAN
C:Documents and Settingsuser-nwzDesktop1.JPG
NEW QUESTION 23
Which configuration allows incoming traffic on the FastEthernet 0/1 interface of a router to be policy-routed via the next-hop 192.168.10.1, when it is reachable and otherwise be routed normally?
- A. interface Fa0/1ip policy route-map-nh-reachableroute-map nh-reachable permit 10set ip next-hop verify-availabilityroute-map nh-reachable permit 20set ip next-hop 192.168.10.1
- B. interface Fa0/1ip policy route-map-nh-reachableroute-map nh-reachable permit 10set ip next-hop verify-availability 192.168.10.1route-map nh-reachable permit 20
- C. interface Fa0/1Ip policy route-map-nh-reachableroute-map nh-reachable permit 10set ip next-hop 192.168.10.1 trackroute-map nh-reachable permit 20
- D. interface Fa0/1ip policy route-map-nh-reachableroute-map nh-reachable permit 10set ip next-hop 192.168.10.1route-map nh-reachable permit 20set default interface
NEW QUESTION 24
Which type of ISP must rely entirely on other ISPs for Internet transit?
- A. Tier 3
- B. Tier 4
- C. Tier 2
- D. Tier 1
NEW QUESTION 25
Which reserved AS number or range of numbers is used for backward compatibility between old BGP peers using 16-bit AS number and new BGP peers using 32-bit AS number?
- A. AS 65001 to 65535
- B. AS 65512 to 65535
- C. AS 12345
- D. AS 23456
- E. AS 64001
New Reserved AS# AS_TRANS = AS #23456
2-byte placeholder for a 4-byte AS number
Used for backward compatibility between OLD and NEW BGP speakers
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Passcertsure now are offering 100% pass ensure 642-883 dumps! All 642-883 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.passcertsure.com/642-883-test/ (174 New Questions)