642-887 | Latest 642-887 Ebook 2021
Proper study guides for Regenerate Cisco Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Core Network Services (SPCORE) certified begins with Cisco 642-887 preparation products which designed to deliver the Accurate 642-887 questions by making you pass the 642-887 test at your first time. Try the free 642-887 demo right now.
Online 642-887 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two features are used to provide Cisco MPLS TE node and link protection? (Choose two.)
- A. autoroute
- B. fast reroute
- C. backup tunnels
- D. BFD
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
Which result occurs from this configuration?
- A. The tunnel comes up because of the explicit path configuration and disregards all CSPF calculations
- B. If the explicit path becomes unavailable, the tunnel falls back to dynamic routing paths
- C. If the explicit path becomes unavailable, the tunnel fails
- D. The traffic through the tunnel is limited to 65,000 Kbps of bandwidth
NEW QUESTION 3
Which option describes what happens when a labelled packet with a TTL of 1 is received by an LSR?
- A. The packet is forwarded on to the next router where its TTL expires and from where an ICMP "time exceeded" message is generated and routed back to the source.
- B. The packet is dropped and an ICMP "time exceeded" message is IP routed back to the sender.
- C. The packet is dropped and an ICMP "time exceeded" message is label-switched from the expiring router back on a new path toward the source.
- D. The packet is dropped and an ICMP "time exceeded" message is label-switched from the expiring router on the same label switched path toward the destination and then back to the originating source.
- E. The packet is forwarded on to the next router where its TTL expires and from where an ICMP "time exceeded" message is generated and label switched back to the source.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
You are about to implement security features, including this configuration, within the MPLS
network of a large MPLS service provider. How does the router distribute the labels to its neighbors?
- A. All network 10.100.0.0/24 labels are sent to all TDP neighbors
- B. All network 10.100.0.0/16 labels are sent to all LDP neighbors
- C. All network 10.100.0.0/24 labels are sent to all LDP neighbors
- D. All network 10.100.0.0/24 labels are sent to all LDP and TDP neighbors
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three conditions can occur when metering traffic using a dual token bucket traffic policing QoS mechanism on Cisco routers? (Choose three.)
- A. conform
- B. pass
- C. violate
- D. exceed
- E. burst
- F. matched
NEW QUESTION 6
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
1) Build RIB
2) Assign labels
3) Advertise Labels 4)Build LFIB
1) Build RIB
2) Assign labels
3) Advertise Labels
4) Build LFIB
NEW QUESTION 7
On the Cisco IOS XR, when using the match protocol command within a class-map to classify traffic, you noticed that the match protocol option on the Cisco IOS XR shows much fewer protocol options than on the Cisco IOS or IOS XE, like there is no option such as the match protocol yahoo-messenger command on the Cisco IOS XR. Why is this?
- A. because the Cisco IOS XR router does not have the correct software packages installed
- B. because when defining the class-map, the class-map type should be set to type inspect: class-map type inspect class-map-name command
- C. because NBAR is not supported on the Cisco IOS XR
- D. because flexible packet matching has not been enabled on the Cisco IOS XR router
NEW QUESTION 8
A network engineer must analyze RSVP-TE signaling on a syslog server. Which three RSVP messages are valid? (Choose three.)
- A. RSVP PATH
- B. RSVP RESERVATION
- C. RSVP ESTABLISHED
- D. RSVP PATH TEAR
- E. RSVP KILL
- F. RSVP INIT
NEW QUESTION 9
After reviewing present router configuration CE7 .which two statements are correct regarding behavior of the "IIq" policy-map? (Choose 2)
- A. Traffic matched by the "cisco1" class-map will be assigned to the priority queue.
- B. The "IIq" QoS policy is applied to the gi0/0 interface in the output direction
- C. Traffic matched bythe"cisco2" class-map has a maximum bandwidth of 30%
- D. Traffic matched bythe"cisco3" class-map has no priority and has a minimum bandwidth guarantee of 20%
- E. There are no packets being matched by the "class-default" traffic class in the "IIq" policy
You will notice that "cisco1" class map is assigned to the priority queue (the command is configured under policy-map IIq class cisco1 priority xxx)
"cisco2" class map: is indeed configured using bandwidth 30%, however that defines the minimum bandwidth but not the maximum.
"cisco3" class map: is indeed configured using "bandwidth 20%", No priority configured and that will define the minimum guaranteed bandwidth.
The last choice is wrong! check under "show policy-map interface" There are 4 or more packets being matched by the "class-default" traffic class in the "IIq" policy.
Class-map: class-default (match-any) 4 packets, 968 bytes
NEW QUESTION 10
Which configuration can a network engineer use to establish high availability for LDP in an MPLS setup?
- A. mpls ldpgraceful-restart graceful-restartgraceful-restart forwarding state-holdtime 180 graceful-restart reconnect-timeout 15 interface HundredGigE0/4/0/0
- B. mpls ldp graceful-restartgraceful-restart forwarding state-holdtime 180 graceful-restart reconnect-timeout 15
- C. mpls ldpsession protection for peer_acl duration 60 ipv4 access-list peer_acl10 permit ip host 192.168.10.1 any
- D. router ospf 1 mpls ldp sync mpls ldpigp sync delay 30
- E. mpls ldprouter-id loopback0 discovery hello holdtime 15 discovery hello interval 5
NEW QUESTION 11
Which four options are methods by which labels can be assigned in the label stack to an IP prefix? (Choose four.)
- A. LDP
- B. CEF
- C. BGP
- D. RSVP
- E. static
- F. IGP
- G. route recursion
- H. manual tagging
NEW QUESTION 12
An LDP session is established between two neighbors. Over which protocol and port number do they maintain their adjacency?
- A. TCP 711
- B. UDP 646
- C. UDP 711
- D. TCP 646
NEW QUESTION 13
Which queuing mechanism should an engineer implement on delay sensitive categories of traffic?
- A. weighted fair
- B. priority
- C. low-latency
- D. weighted round-robin
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two fields are in the traffic engineering topology database? (Choose two.)
- A. TE-metric
- B. IGP metric
- C. link delay
- D. LSP setup priority
- E. LDP authentication
NEW QUESTION 15
The regional operation center deploys a Cisco MPLS TE tunnel over the company's core network. The Cisco MPLS TE tunnel is up and no error is detected, but no traffic is traversing the tunnel. Which two issues are possible causes? (Choose two.)
- A. The provider edge router is not performing the correct redistribution.
- B. The interior gateway protocol has no knowledge of the Cisco MPLS TE tunnel.
- C. No static route has been defined to route data traffic over the Cisco MPLS TE tunnel.
- D. The customer edge router is injecting rogue IPv4 prefixes in the provider edge routing table.
- E. The end-to-end label switched path has not been established.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which feature should you configure to enable routers to maintain MPLS label information despite link flaps on an interface?
- A. Targeted Adjacency
- B. IGP Synchronization
- C. MPLS LDP Session Protection
- D. NSR
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer is allocating a determined amount of bandwidth to a customer Cisco MPLS TE tunnel to guarantee its availability on a 24/7 SLA type. Which option must be configured to make sure the customer is able to use the bandwidth agreed on the SLA?
- A. RSVP that guarantees bandwidth availability end-to-end
- B. Cisco MPLS TE tunnel to signal the bandwidth required
- C. a QoS policy to reinforce the RSVP bandwidth reservation
- D. overprovisioning to guarantee bandwidth
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three mechanisms are used to implement MPLS TE? (Choose three.)
- A. tunnel interface
- B. CSPF
- C. RSVP
- D. LDP
- E. MP-BGP
Constrained-Based Shortest Path First (CSPF).
Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering is an extension of the resource reservation protocol (RSVP) for traffic engineering.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit. XR2 needs to have LDP configured with PE1. Which configuration achieves this goal?
- A. interface giga 0/0 Mpls ipexit commit
- B. router ospf 1mpls ldp auto config area 0 exitcommit
- C. router ospf 1area 0 mpls ldp auto config exitcommit
- D. interface giga 0/1 mpls ldpexit commit
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the Cisco IOS XR policy-map configuration exhibit.
What is wrong with the policy-map configuration?
- A. missing the priority percent command under class one and class two
- B. missing the police command under class one and class two
- C. missing the police command under class three
- D. missing the priority bandwidth command under class one and class two
- E. missing the bandwidth command under class one and class two
Hierarchical policing is also supported. In such a configuration, both parent and child policies have class-maps
containing policing statements, as in the following example:
policy-map child class gold
police rate percent 50 conform-action set precedence immediate exceed-action drop
policy-map parent class match_all
police rate 10000 kbps burst 15000 exceed-action drop service-policy child
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass 642-887 Exam with 184 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com 642-887 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/642-887/ (184 New Questions)