70-334 | Microsoft 70-334 Dumps Questions 2019
We provide 70 334 exam dumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Microsoft 70-334 Exam quickly & easily. The 70-334 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our exam 70 334 product and material, you can easily pass the 70-334 exam.
Free demo questions for Microsoft 70-334 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You plan to deploy a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure that will include the following features: The network administrator requests that new technologies use IPv6 whenever possible.
In the table below, identify which features support IPv6 and which features only support IPv4. Make only one selection in each row.
Explanation: E911Only supports IPv4 Persistent ChatSupports IPv6 Monitoring ReportsSupports IPv6
Call Admission Control (CAC)Only supports IPv4 References:https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj204624.aspx
NEW QUESTION 2
You deploy a Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise Pool that is configured with Enterprise Voice and Dial-in Conferencing. All client computers run Windows 10 and Skype for Business.
Users report that they are unable to share Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
You need to ensure that while they are in conferences, users are able to share PowerPoint presentations. You also need to ensure that users are able to scroll through PowerPoint presentations.
What should you do?
- A. Install Office 2013 for all users and instruct them to use PowerPoint 2013.
- B. Install an Office Web Apps Server on a server and configure Skype for Business Server 2015 to communicate with Office Web Apps.
- C. Install an Office Web Apps Server on a server that is running Office 2013 and configure Skype for Business Server 2015 to communicate with Office Web Apps.
- D. Configure a new conferencing policy that enables theAllowMultiViewproperty.
- E. Configure a new conferencing policy that enables the application and desktop sharing option.
NEW QUESTION 3
You deploy a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure that contains four servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
You need to deploy a Persistent Chat pool. The solution must use the least amount of servers. On which server should you install the Persistent Chat Server role?
- A. Server1
- B. Server2
- C. Server3
- D. Server4
- E. a new server
NEW QUESTION 4
You need to identify the minimum number of Skype for Business Server 2015 servers and supporting server roles required in each Skype for Business site.
What is the minimum number of servers required? To answer, select the appropriate number of each server type in the answer area.
NEW QUESTION 5
Wide World Importers has a headquarters office in New York and a sales office in Los Angeles. The company implements Skype for Business Server 2015.
The sales staff reports that their presence state does not reflect the changes they make to their calendars. You must not store Instant Messages for executives in Outlook.
You need to configure a separate client policy for each location that will enforce the functionality required by the local users.
In the table below, identify the client policy parameter that will be used to configure the client policy in each location.
NOTE: Make only one selection in each column. Each correct answer is worth one point
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to identify the cause of the authentication issue for the pilot users.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
NEW QUESTION 7
You support Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise servers in your customer's organization. You configure dial-in conferencing Users are dispersed in several locations. All client computers run Windows 10.
Users report that they cannot use dial-in conferencing for their conferences. You run the Gct-CsDialPlan Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet and receive the output shown in the following exhibit. Click the Exhibit button.
You need to ensure that users can join conferences by using dial in conferencing. What should you do?
- A. Associate a trunk route with a dial-in conferencing region.
- B. 'Create a user dial plan and associate the user dial plan with a dial-in conferencing access number.
- C. Associate a public switched telephone network (PSTN) usage record with a dial-in conferencing region
- D. Associate a dial-in conferencing access number with a dial-in conferencing region.
NEW QUESTION 8
You have a Skype for Business Server 2015 environment that contains four Standard Edition Front End Servers and an Edge Server You run the following Skype for Business Management Shell command:
Get-CsManagementStoreReplicationStatus |ft ReplicaFQDN, UpToDate
The following output is displayed:
On the server responsible for the replication of the Central Management store, you discover that several services have stopped.
You need to enable the replication of the Central Management store.
In the Microsoft Management Console Services applet, which service should you start? To answer, select the appropriate service in the answer area.
NEW QUESTION 9
You support Skype for Business Server 2015 servers for a customer’s company network. The network includes an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain and an Exchange 2010 organization.
The company deploys a pilot Microsoft Exchange 2013 installation at one of its branches and moves the branch users’ mailboxes to Exchange 2013. Skype for Business users from the branch were configured to use the Unified Contact Store.
Due to budget limitations, the company decides to move the users’ mailboxes back to Exchange 2010. Before you move the mailboxes, you need to change the properties for the users.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Run theTest-CsUnifiedContactStoreSkype for Business Management Shell cmdlet once.
- B. Run theMove-CsUserSkype for Business Management Shell cmdlet for every user account.
- C. Run theSet-CsUserServicesPolicySkype for Business Management Shell cmdlet once.
- D. Run theInvoke-CsUcsRollbackSkype for Business Management Shell cmdlet for every migrated user account.
NEW QUESTION 10
A company deploys Office Web Apps Server 2013 to support Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint. You have a physical instance of SQL Server in an AlwaysOn Availability group configuration. The company plans to deploy a Skype for Business Server 2015 solution that supports 10,000 users.
You have the following requirements:
Hardware and software costs must be minimized.
You need to deploy the Skype for Business Server 2015 roles. In the table below, identify the server role to be deployed.
NOTE: Make only one selection in each column. Each correct answer is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 11
The company plans to implement a conferencing solution to meet the following requirements:
1) The company's executives must be able to create conferences that contain up to 250 participants.
2) The company's managers must be able to create conferences that contain up to 50 participants.
3) All other users must be prevented from creating conferences that contain more than 15 users.
You need to configure the conferencing settings to support the conferencing requirements and the business requirements.
What should you do?
- A. Create a site-level conferencing policy for all users, a site-level conferencing policy for the managers, and a per-user conferencing policy for the executives.
- B. Modify the global conferencing polic
- C. Create a per-user conferencing policy for the managers and a per-user conferencing policy for the executives.
- D. Create a per-user conferencing policy for all users, a per-user conferencing policy for the managers, and a per-user conferencing policy for the executives.
- E. Modify the global conferencing polic
- F. Create a site-level conferencing policy for the managers and a site-level conferencing policy for the executives.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are the Skype for Business architect for your company. You have offices in the following locations:
Amsterdam: 800 employees
New York: 6,000 employees
Paris: 400 employees
Your company is located in the United States and is now expanding rapidly into Europe.
Each location has its own connection to the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
You need to plan an environment that meets the following requirements:
Provide national phone numbers for dial-in conferencing.
Provide PSTN conferencing functionality in North America and in Europe.
Minimize local infrastructure.
Minimize infrastructure investments.
Which environment should you plan to deploy for each office? To answer, select the appropriate option from each drop-down menu.
Explanation: References: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg399017.aspx
NEW QUESTION 13
You support a customer whose Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise environment is configured with Enterprise Voice and Dial-in Conferencing. You define a new file server and publish the topology.
Conference attendees report that they no longer hear their names played when they join or leave a conference. You need to ensure that conference attendees hear their names played when they join or leave a conference. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Restart the Conferencing Announcement application.
- B. Run theSet-CsDialInConferencingConfigurationSkype for Business Management Shell cmdlet.
- C. Run theTest-CsDialInConferencingSkype for Business Management Shell cmdlet.
- D. Restart the Conferencing Attendant application.
Explanation: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt422830.aspx https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt422821.aspx
NEW QUESTION 14
You administer a Skype for Business Server 2015 environment. You delegate the CsServerAdministratorroleto User!
User l must manage the installation and deployment of device updates. User l fails to import a device update package on the server due to insufficient permissions.
You need to ensure that User l has the minimum permissions required to install and manage updates for devices.
What should you do?
- A. Assign Userl the CsLocationAdministratorrole.
- B. Grant Userl membership to the RTCUniversalUserAdmins group.
- C. Grant Userl membership to the RTCUniversalServerAdmins group.
- D. Assign Userl the CsVoiceAdministrator role.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your network contains an Active Directory Domain Services domain named contoso.com. The domain contains a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure that has the Persistent Chat feature configured.
Persistent Chat is hosted by a Front End pool named pcpool.
You need to configure a chat room named Announcements to meet the following requirements:
How should you configure the relevant Skype for Business Management Shell command? To answer, configure the appropriate parameters for the command in the answer area.
NEW QUESTION 16
You have a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure that contains two servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
You deploy a new server named lync3.contoso.com. You plan to install the Edge Server role on Lync3.
You need to identify which tasks must be performed to install the Edge Server role on Lync3. Which four actions should you identify?
To answer, move the four appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You install Lync Server 2013 on Edge Servers by using Lync Server Deployment Wizard. By running the Deployment Wizard on each Edge Server, you can complete most of the tasks required to set up the Edge Server. In order to deploy Lync Server 2013 on an Edge Server, you must have already run Topology Builder (see note 2 below) to define and publish your Edge Server topology, and exported it to media that is available from the Edge Server.
To install an Edge Server
Log on to the computer on which you want to install your Edge Server as a member of the local Administrators group or an account with equivalent user rights and permissions.
Ensure that the topology configuration file you created using Topology Builder, and then exported and copied to external media, is available on the Edge Server (for example, access to the USB drive onto which you copied the topology configuration file, or verify access to the network share where you copied the file).
Start the Deployment Wizard.
In the Deployment Wizard, click Install or Update Lync Server System.
After the wizard determines the deployment state, for Step 1. Install Local Configuration Store, click
Run and then do the following:
* In the Configure Local Replica of Central Management Store dialog box, click Import from a file (Recommended for Edge Servers), go to the location of the exported topology configuration file, select the
.z ip file, click Open, and then click Next.
* The Deployment Wizard reads the configuration information from the configuration file and writes the XML configuration file to the local computer.
* After the Executing Commands process is finished, click Finish.
Note 2: To define the topology for a single Edge Server
Start Topology Builder: Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Lync Server 2013, and then click Lync Server Topology Builder.
In the console tree, expand the site in which you want to deploy an Edge Server.
Right-click Edge pools, and then click New Edge Pool.
In Define the New Edge Pool, click Next.
In Define the Edge pool FQDN,
Note 3: Export-CsConfiguration
Exports your Lync Server topology, policies, and configuration settings to a file. Among other things, this file can then be used to restore this information to the Central Management store after an upgrade, a hardware failure, or some other issue has resulted in data loss. This cmdlet was introduced in Lync Server 2010.
Reference: Install Edge Servers; Define Your Edge Topology; Export-CsConfiguration
NEW QUESTION 17
Three months after you deploy Skype for Business Server 2015, you must modify the configuration to meet the technical requirements.
Which Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet should you run?
- A. Set-CsMobilityPolicy
- B. Set-CsClientVersionPolicy
- C. Set-CsDeviceUpdateConfiguration
- D. Set-CsClientPolicy
- E. Set-CsClientVersionConfiguration
NEW QUESTION 18
You need to move all users to the new Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure.
How should you configure the relevant Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet? To answer, configure the appropriate command in the answer area.
Topic 2, A. Datum
A.Datum is an international logistic company that has 12.000 employees. The company has a sales department, a marketing department, a human resources department.
a finance department, and an operations department.
A.Datum has four offices located throughout the world.
A.Datum has two data centers. The data centers are located in New York and Toronto. All communications are routed through the New York and Toronto data centers.
The number of users in each office is shown in the following table:
Active Directory environment
A.Datum has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest named adatum.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server
Each office containsredundant domain controllers. Each office is configured as an AD DS site.
Lync Server environment
A.Datum has a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure that contains Two pools. There is one pool in the New York data center and one pool in the Toronto data center. These pools are in pairing relationship for site resiliency.
In preparation for the Skype for Business Server update, you install the required prerequisite components on all Lync Server 2013 servers.
There is a dedicated management computer named NYCMGMT1 in the New York office that has Lync Server
2013 administrative tools installed.
All company users are evenly distributed across the New York and Toronto pools. The servers are configured as shown in the following tables:
Both data centers have acomplete set of redundant load balancers and reverse proxies. Internal and external URLS
The Lync Server 2013 Web Services and Office Web Apps Server 2013 farm for both New York and Toronto pools use the following internal and external URLs:
You use the following reverse proxy rules to publish external access for the New York pool:
The Sydney and Stockholm offices each have a server room. The following is the list of unused servers in the server rooms:
SIPdomain and firewall
The SIP domain is adatum.com
A.Datum has a Microsoft Office 365 subscription. The company recently completed an upgrade to Exchange Server 2013. In-Place hold is not in use.
A.Datum is federated with Fabrikam. Inc. The configuration information is shown below:
Firewall configuration on the edge firewall facing to the Internet from both perimeter network in New York and Toronto allows connection to Any IP addresses in the Internet on port TCP/5061.
All external users that are homed in the New York pool reported that they have issues with uploading PowerPoint presentations during conferences.
The PowerPoint upload issue is affecting all internal users that are homed in the Toronto pool.
Users in the Sydney office report poor audio and video quality during conferences. Desktop sharing during conferences also exhibits poor performance.
The company has identified the following business requirements:
1) The Sales and marketing departments have the ability to interact with various suppliers and customers that use Skype Consumer. To enhance the capability, users from sales and marketing departments would like to be able to look up additional Skype Consumer contact details.
2) The company wants to improve the conferencing experience for users in the Sydney office.
3) A.Datum recently acquired a local logistic company in Australia and is planning to rebrand the business in the Asia pacific market. The rebranded business with operate under the name Wide World Importer.
4) The acquired company has an existing video teleconferencing (VTC) solution from Cisco/Tandberg.
5) A.Datum wants to minimize the cost of any changes to the infrastructure.
6) A consultant that works from the Stockholm office will oversee the deployment of any new services.
The company has identified the following technical requirements:
1) Any new infrastructure must be deployed to support high availability.
2) All users in Sydney will use the new email and SIP domain.
3) All federation traffic for the SIM domain wideworldimporters.com must route through the infrastructure in
the Sydney office.
4) All conferencing capabilities must be available in the event of wide area network (WAN) link failure.
5) Only users in the sales and marketing departments must be able to federate with Skype consumer.
6) A.Datum uses third party identity providers to federate with Azure Active Directory.
7) You must integrate Microsoft Exchange with Skype for Business to archive Skype for Business data in user mailboxes.
8) You must use wideworldimporters.com as the email and SIP domain for rebranded business.
9) You must implement archiving for all skype for business users. You must not make changes to existing Microsoft exchange functionality.
NEW QUESTION 19
Fabrikam, Inc, changes their Access Edge fully qualified domain name (FQDN). This resulted in a broken federation relationship. You need to correct the issue and reduce further administrative overhead. What should you do?
- A. Modify the SRV record_sipfederationtls._tcp.adatum.com to point to the new Fabrikam Access Edge FQDN on port TCP/5061.
- B. Modify the federation configuration to enable Open Federation.
- C. Allow outbound connection on port TCP/5061 from Edge Server to any IP address on the Internet.
- D. Modify the SRV record_sipfederationtls._tcp.wideworldimporters.com to point to the new Fabrikam Access Edge FQDN on port TCP/5061.
Recommend!! Get the Full 70-334 dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/70-334-dumps/ (New 121 Q&As Version)