70-334 | Downloadable 70-334 Dumps Questions 2019
Want to know exam 70 334 features? Want to lear more about exam 70 334 experience? Study exam 70 334. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Microsoft 70-334 (Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015) test on your first attempt.
Also have 70-334 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure that contains an Enterprise Edition front end pool. You plan to add the following servers and roles to the existing infrastructure:
You need to add Microsoft SQL Server servers to the existing Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure. The solution must not use the existing SQL Server Back End Server.
What is the minimum number of SQL Server servers that you should add?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 2
You need to integrate Skype for Business with Microsoft Exchange.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct response presents part of the solution.
- A. Run the following Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet:New-CsPartnerApplication
- B. Run the following Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet:New-CsTrustedApplicationPool
- C. Assign a certificate of type WsFedTokenTransfer.
- D. Assign a certificate of type OAuthTokenIssuer.
Explanation: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj204628.aspx https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj721919.aspx
NEW QUESTION 3
You support a customer whose Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise Pool is configured with Enterprise Voice and Dial-in Conferencing. You specify a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for the dial-in conferencing phone number.
You discover that the SIP URI is configured incorrectly. You need to change the SIP URI.
What should you do?
- A. Run theSet-CsDialInConferencingAccessNumberSkype for Business Management Shell cmdlet.
- B. Run theSet-CsSipResponseCodeTranslationRuleSkype for Business Management Shell cmdlet.
- C. Run theNew-CsDialInConferencingDtmfConfigurationSkype for Business Management Shell cmdlet.
- D. Delete the object and recreate the access number.
NEW QUESTION 4
You have a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure. You deploy mobility features.
You need to ensure that mobile clients can establish IP video calls only when they connect to a wireless access point.
Which Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet should you run?
- A. Set-CsNetworkBandwidthPolicyProfile
- B. Set-CsLocationPolicy
- C. Set-CsMobilityPolicy
- D. Set-CsConferencingPolicy
- E. Set-CsClientPolicy
NEW QUESTION 5
You need to configure the Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure to meet the security requirements for the human resources department. The solution must minimize administrative effort.
What should you do?
- A. Modify the global external access policy.
- B. Create a new user-level client policy.
- C. Create a new user-level external access policy.
- D. Modify the Access Edge Configuration settings.
NEW QUESTION 6
You support the Skype for Business 2015 infrastructure for a company. The company has four buildings that are connected using-speed networks.
A user reports that when she calls users in another building, the call quality is poor. You receive the Quality of Experience (QoE) report:
Which of the following values is outside acceptable limits?
- A. Receive noise level: -56dBoV
- B. Av
- C. round trip: 867ms
- D. Av
- E. jitter 23ms
- F. Av
- G. packet loss rate: 0.21%
- H. Packet utilization: 32701
NEW QUESTION 7
You are a member of the CsAdministrator group that supports the Microsoft Lync datacenter for the Contoso company. The datacenter consists of two pools:
You are migrating from Microsoft Lync Server 2010 to Skype for Business Server 2015. The servers that run ConPoolOI suffer a catastrophic failure.
You need to ensure that the users that are hosted on ConPool02 are supported permanently on ConPool02. What should you do?
- A. Run thelnvoke-CsPoolFailover PowerShell cmdlet.
- B. Run the Set-CsConfigurationStoreLocation cmdlet.
- C. Run the Install-CsDatabase PowerShell cmdlet, and then run the Move-CsManagementServer cmdlet.
- D. Run the Get-CsDatabaseMirrorState cmdlet, and then run the Invoke-CSManagement.ServerFailover PowerShell cmdlet.
NEW QUESTION 8
You support a customer whose network environment includes Skype for Business Server 2015 Standard Edition. Your customer plans to enable sharing of Microsoft PowerPoint content in Skype for Business meetings.
You enable the Office Web Apps Server discovery URL in the Skype for Business topology. You need to verify that Skype for Business enables PowerPoint content. What should you do?
- A. Check the Event Log of the Front End pool server.
- B. in a web browser, verify the Office Web Apps Discovery URL.
- C. Check the Event Log of the Office Web Apps server.
- D. Check the Skype for Business Server 20I5 Control Panel.
NEW QUESTION 9
You configure Skype Directory Search after you upgrade all pools to Skype for Business Server 2015. Sales and marketing users report that they cannot search Skype consumer contact details.
You need to resolve the issue.
Which outbound connections should you allow?
- A. on port TCP/443 from the Front End Servers to any IP address on the internet
- B. on port TCP/80 from the Edge Server to any IP address on the internet
- C. on port TCP/4443 from the Front End Servers to any IP address on the internet
- D. on port TCP/443 from the Edge Server to any IP address on the internet
NEW QUESTION 10
You need to implement the dial-in conferencing request raised by the Design Director in Rome. What should you do?
- A. Set the primary language of the global conferencing policy to Italian (Italy).
- B. Associate the global conferencing policy with the correct dial-in conferencing region.
- C. Set the primary language of the Italian trunk configuration to Italian (Italy).
- D. Associate the Italian dial plan with the correct dial-in conferencing region.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are the Skype for Business architect for your company.
You deploy a full Skype for Business environment that consists of the following roles:
1 Skype for Business Standard Edition Front End server
1 server running SQL Server
1 Skype for Business Edge server
1 Skype for Business Mediation Server
1 server running Office Online Server
1 reverse proxy
You configure Skype for Business Edge to use the following services:
Remote user access
Audio and Video relay
Federation with other companies that run Lync Server 2010/2013 or Skype for Business 2015.
You run the Get-CsAccessEdgeConfiguration cmdlet.
The system displays the output shown in the exhibit. Next, you run the Get-CsAI lowed Domain cmdlet. The system displays an empty result.
You need to configure Skype for Business to allow users from your company to communicate with users from companyA.com. Security requirements do not permit communication with users from any other domains.
Which cmdlet should you run?
- A. New-CsPublicProvider -Identity "CompanyA" -ProxyFqdn "AccessEdge.CompanyA.com" -Enabled$True
- B. New-CsAllowedDomain -Domain companyA.com
- C. New-CsSipDomain -Identity companyA.com
- D. Set-CsAccessEdgeConfiguration -UseDnsSrvRouting -EnablePartnerDiscovery $True
Explanation: You should run the New-CsAllowed Domain cmdlet. The New-CsAI lowed Domain cmdlet allows you to add a SIP domain to contact the Access Edge, which provides Federation services. You should not run the
Set-CsAccessEdgeConfiguration cmdlet. The Set-CsAccessEdgeConfiguration cmdlet allows open federation. Open federation allows end users to contact anyone that has Lync Server 2010/2013 or Skype for Business 2015 as long as they have a valid certificate and also have open federation configured. This does not meet your security requirements.
You should not run the New-CsSipDomain cmdlet. The New-CsSipDomain cmdlet is used to add a SIP domain your Skype for Business topology.
You should not run the New-CsPublicProvider cmdlet. The New-CsPublicProvider cmdlet is used to add connectivity to public IM clouds such as the consumer version of Skype or other hosting providers.
NEW QUESTION 12
A company has a Skype for Business 2015 infrastructure with 65,000 users. There are two Front End pools, named Pooh and Pool2, respectively. The Central Management Store is hosted on Pool1.
Pool1 suffers a catastrophic failure. You must permanently move users from Pool1 to Pool2. You need to fail over Pool1.
Which Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet or cmdlets should you run?
- A. Invoke-CsPoolFailover
- B. Get-CsDatabaseMirrorState and Invoke-CSManagementServerFailover
- C. Install-CsDatabase and Move-CsManagementServer
- D. Set-CsConfigurationStoreLocation
NEW QUESTION 13
You have a Skype for Business Server 2015 environment. You plan to deploy a Persistent Chat server. You need to create the chat room for the Human Resources department.
Which three actions should you recommend? To answer, move the three appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
NEW QUESTION 14
You have a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure. You must troubleshoot issues related to the following:
• Routing calls between internal users
• Routing outbound calls handled by Skype for Business Server 2015
Which tools should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate tool to the correct location in the answer area.
Which tools should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate tool to the correct location in the answer area. Each tool may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
NEW QUESTION 15
You have a Lync Server 2013 and Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure. You migrate all users to the Skype for Business Server 2015 Front End pool.
After the migration, users are unable to access the whiteboards, attachments, poll data, and the Microsoft
PowerPoint presentations that were uploaded to meetings before the migration.
You need to ensure that users can access the PowerPoint presentations, whiteboards, attachments, and the poll data.
What should you do?
- A. Run theMove-CsConferenceDirectorySkype for Business Management cmdlet.
- B. Run theMove-CsUserSkype for Business Management cmdlet and specify a value for the-ProxyPoolparameter.
- C. Run theMove-CsUserSkype for Business Management cmdlet and specify a value for the-MoveConferenceDataparameter.
- D. Run theMove-CsLegacyUserSkype for Business Management shell cmdlet.
NEW QUESTION 16
You need to configure the environment to meet the Americas leadership team conferencing scenario.
Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Create and configure a new pool in the Americas region.
- B. Create a new user that can schedule meetings and enable this user on the new pool.
- C. Configure the following SIP federated domains: no amine e ting
- D. lyn
- E. com, emeameecing
- F. lyn
- G. com, apacmeecing
- H. lyn
- I. com, resource
- J. lyn
- K. com.
- L. Subscribe to an appropriate Office 365 plan.
- M. Configure federation with Skype for Business Online resources to use sipfed.resources.lync.com.
- N. Create and assign a conferencing policy for the user that hosts the meeting to allow large meetings.
NEW QUESTION 17
You need to identify the computers that you can use to upgrade the topology to support Skype for Business Server 2015.
What are two possible ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. On NYCMGMT1, uninstall the Lync Server administrative tools, and install Skype for Business Server 2015 administrative tools.
- B. On SYDSERVER01, install the Lync Server 2013 administrative tools and upgrade to the latest cumulative update.
- C. On SHSERVER01, install the Skype for Business Server 2015 administrative tools.
- D. On NYCMGMT1, upgrade the Administrative tools to the latest Lync Server 2013 cumulative update.
NEW QUESTION 18
You need to recommend the topology for the solution.
How many additional instances of each type of component should you deploy? To answer, select the appropriate number of additional Edge Servers, federation routes, SIP domains, and sites in the answer area.
NEW QUESTION 19
You have two Skype for Business Server 2015 Front End servers.
You plan to install a third Front End server. User1 must be able to install a new Skype for Business Server 2015 Front
You need to delegate the minimum level of Skype for Business Server permissions to User1.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.
- A. From Skype for Business Management Shell, run the following cmdlet:Grant-CsSetupPermission–ComputerOU “ou=CsServers,dc=litwareinc,dc=com”
- B. Assign User1 the CsServerAdministrator role.
- C. Grant User1 membership to the RTCUniversalServerAdmins group.
- D. Grant User1 membership to the RTCUniversalUserAdmins group.
- E. Assign User1 the CsLocationAdministrator role.
- F. From Skype for Business Management Shell, run the following cmdlet:Update-CsAdminRole
Thanks for reading the newest 70-334 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 70-334 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/70-334/ (121 Q&As Dumps)