70-398 | Certified 70-398 Exam Dumps 2019
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Microsoft 70-398 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Microsoft 70-398 Brain Dumps First.
Online Microsoft 70-398 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A Sales department user overwrites a version of a Word document on their device. You need to implement the password requirements for the Office 365 portal.
Which three actions should you perform? To answer, select the appropriate option from each list in the answer area.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 2
A Sales department user overwrites a version of a Word document on their device.
You need to monitor the company’s environment according to the technical requirements.
What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate option from each list in the answer area.
NEW QUESTION 3
You need to configure the mobile devices for the Engineering department users.
In the Microsoft Intune administration portal, which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
NEW QUESTION 4
A Sales department user overwrites a version of a Word document on their device. You need to plan the backup and recovery options for the devices in the environment.
Which recovery options should you implement? To answer, select the appropriate option from each list in the answer area.
NEW QUESTION 5
You support desktop computers and tablets that run Windows 8 Enterprise. All of the computers are able to connect to your company network from the Internet by using DirectAccess.
Your company wants to deploy a new application to the tablets. The deployment solution must meet the following requirements:
You need to deploy the new application to the tablets. What should you do?
- A. Deploy the application as an Application Virtualization (App-V) packag
- B. Install the App- V 4.6 client on the tablets.
- C. Deploy the application as a published application on the Remote Desktop serve
- D. Create a Remote Desktop connection on the tablets.
- E. Install the application on a local drive on the tablets.
- F. Install the application in a Windows To Go workspace.
- G. Install Hyper-V on tablet
- H. Install the application on a virtual machine.
- I. Publish the application to Windows Store.
- J. Install the application within a separate Windows 8 installation in a virtual hard disk (VHD) fil
- K. Configure the tablets with dual boot.
- L. Install the application within a separate Windows 8 installation in a VHDX fil
- M. Configure tablets with dual boot.
Explanation: Deploying the application as a published application on the Remote Desktop server will use no disk space on the tablets. Users will be able to access the application by using Remote Desktop Connections. This will also ensure that the application is isolated from other applications on the tablets.
We can use Remote Desktop Connection ‘redirection’ to ensure that the application is able to access files stored on an internal solid-state drive (SSD) on the tablets. Redirection enables access to local resources such as drives, printers etc. in a Remote Desktop Connection.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are deploying Windows 10 clients for a small company. The environment does not have access to any network shares, and USB drives are not allowed.
You need to determine which recovery options you can use.
For each scenario, which recovery option should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate recovery tool to the correct scenario. Each recovery tool may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content. Each correct answer is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 7
A company plans to deploy 100 new Windows 10 devices. Then pilot users are currently testing Windows 10 is not corporate network.
The pilot users report that the Hibernate option is not available. You need to enable hibernation on the Windows 10 devices. Which command should you run?
- A. Powercfg –energy
- B. Powercfg –h off
- C. Powercfg –h on
- D. Powercfg –deviseenablewake
- E. Powercfg -setactive
NEW QUESTION 8
You administer a Windows 10 Enterprise computer. The computer has File History turned on, and system protection turned on for drive C.
You accidentally delete a folder named Libraries\Customers by using the Shift+Delete keyboard shortcut.
You need to restore the most recent version of the folder to its original location. Which approach should you use to restore the folder?
- A. Recycle Bin
- B. the latest restore point
- C. File History
- D. a manually selected restore point
Explanation: File History is similar to Previous Versions in previous versions of Windows. It takes regular backups of your data and saves them to a separate disk volume or external drive. When File History is enabled, it backs up all the system libraries and your custom libraries by default.
To restore a deleted folder, you can browse to the parent folder or library and select Restore Previous Versions. The Previous Versions tab will list the previous versions that can be restored to its original location or restored to an alternative location.
NEW QUESTION 9
You have a Windows 10 Enterprise computer named Computer1. Computer1 has File History enabled.
You create a folder named Folder1 in the root of the C: drive. You need to ensure that Folder1 is protected by File History.
What are two possible ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. From File Explorer, include Folder1 in an existing library.
- B. Modify the Advanced settings from the FileHistory Control Panel item.
- C. From the Settings app, modify the Backup options.
- D. From File Explorer, modify the system attribute of Folder1.
Explanation: By default, File History backs up all libraries. We can therefore ensure that Folder1 is protected by File History by adding the folder to a library.
The second method of ensuring that Folder1 is protected by File History is to add the folder location to File History. You do this by modifying the Backup options, not the File History Control Panel item as you might expect. In the Settings app, select Update & Security then Backup. Under the Back up using File History heading, select the Add a drive option.
NEW QUESTION 10
You configure Windows Remote Desktop to allow remote connections. You are testing the remote desktop connection.
When users that are not administrators sign in to the Remote Desktop Connection, the following error message displays: “To sign in remotely, you need the right to sign in through Remote Desktop Services.”
You need to ensure that all employees can access resources by using Remote Desktop Connection.
What should you do?
- A. In the local group policy, configure the Remote Desktop Connection Client to prompt for credentials on the client.
- B. Create a Group Policy Object that enables the Windows Firewall to allow inbound Remote Desktop Exceptions.
- C. Ensure that the employee’s device is joined to the domain.
- D. In Computer Management, add the Authenticated Users group to the Remote Users group.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your company upgrades a research and development department workstation to a Windows 10 Enterprise computer. Two of the workstation’s folders need to be encrypted. The folders are named C:\ProtectedFiles and C:\Backups.
You attempt to encrypt the folders. The output is shown in the following exhibit.
Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Explanation: We can see from the image below that all files and the ProtectedFiles folder were encrypted successfully (There are no errors and there is an [OK] message for each action).
The image below shows that the folder was encrypted successfully (Setting the directory Backups to encrypt new files [OK]).
The file Backup.zip failed to encrypt because the file is read only. The other file, OldBackup.zip was encrypted successfully.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are a network administrator for a company that has an Office 365 E3 subscription. You purchase Enterprise Mobility Suite licenses. You implement synchronization by using a federated identity model.
Passwords for Sales team users often expire while they are travelling. When this happens, the users are not able to log on to the virtual private network (VPN) to perform their duties. Users must be able to reset their own passwords.
You need to enable password write-back. Which application should you configure?
- A. Web Application Proxy
- B. Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- C. Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant
- D. Directory Synchronization (DirSync)
- E. Azure Active Directory Connect
NEW QUESTION 13
A company deploys Outlook to all users that have iOS and Android devices. The company uses Microsoft Intune to manage mobile devices. You enforce a conditional access policy that requires users to enroll devices in Intune before they can access Exchange ActiveSync data.
Some Android and iOS users access Exchange ActiveSync data by using unmanaged email applications.
You need to ensure that users Exchange ActiveSync data only from Outlook. What should you do?
- A. Create an Exchange access rul
- B. Select Outlook family and Outlook for Android and iOS as the model.
- C. In Intune, create a new compliance policy that forces email accounts to be managed by Intune.
- D. Create a security group for all users that are not using Outlook as the email application
- E. Configure Exchange Online conditional access policy to exempt members of the group.
- F. Configure a custom Open Mobile Alliance Uniform Resource Identifier setting and deploy the setting to all users.
NEW QUESTION 14
You manage a network that includes Windows 10 Enterprise computers. All of the computers on the network are members of an Active Directory domain.
The company recently proposed a new security policy that prevents users from synchronizing applications settings, browsing history, favorites, and passwords from the computers with their Microsoft accounts.
You need to enforce these security policy requirements on the computers. What should you do?
- A. On the Group Policy Object, configure the Accounts: Block Microsoft accounts Group Policy setting to Users can’t add Microsoft accounts.
- B. On the Group Policy Object, configure the Accounts: Block Microsoft accounts Group Policy setting to Users can’t add or log on with Microsoft accounts.
- C. From each computer, navigate to Change Sync Settings and set the Sync Your Settings options for Apps, Browser, and Passwords to Off.
- D. From each computer, navigate to Change Sync Settings and set the Sync Your Settings option to Off.
Explanation: The computers are members of a domain so the users should be using domain user accounts. We need to block the use of Microsoft accounts.
We could use the Users can’t add Microsoft accounts setting which would mean that users will not be able to create new Microsoft accounts on a computer, switch a local account to a Microsoft account, or connect a domain account to a Microsoft account.
Alternatively, we can also deny the ability to log on to a domain computer with a Microsoft account (and sync computer settings) by using the Users can’t add or log on with Microsoft accounts. This will ensure that the company policy is enforced.
NEW QUESTION 15
You need to configure email access for the Engineering department users.
What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate action from each list in the answer area.
NEW QUESTION 16
A Sales department user overwrites a version of a Word document on their device. You need to configure Azure Active Directory (AD) Connect Health.
Which additional port should you open?
- A. 389
- B. 1433
- C. 3268
- D. 5671
- E. 9350
NEW QUESTION 17
A company plans to upgrade all devices from Windows 7 to Windows 10. All Windows 10 devices belong to an organizational unit (OU) named Desktops. All devices for users in the sales department are enrolled in Azure Active Directory (AD). All users belong to an OU named Employees.
Users in the finance department must not be able to modify the power policy settings. You need to apply the power policy.
What should you do? To answer, drag the appropriate option to the correct item. Each option may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
P.S. Easily pass 70-398 Exam with 74 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com 70-398 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/70-398/ (74 New Questions)