700-105 | Cisco 700-105 Exam Questions and Answers 2021
for Cisco certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated . 100% PASS 700-105 Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers exam Today!
Also have 700-105 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which option is a key challenge for customers and their IT teams caused by the evolution of communication tools?
- A. skills of the IT teams
- B. keeping the organizational structure unchanged while adapting to new collaboration solutions
- C. fragmentation and complexity of collaboration tools
- D. time for implementation of collaboration hardware
- E. managing infrastructure that is not based on Cisco Collaboration
- F. costs of collaboration
NEW QUESTION 2
Which information is provided by the Cisco Partner Proposal Library?
- A. proposal templates
- B. technical descriptions
- C. Cisco pricelist
- D. FAQs for Cisco Business Edition 6000
NEW QUESTION 3
Which description of the Cisco Collaboration architecture is true'?
- A. a flexible network framework designed to enable integration with the collaboration requirements of the customer
- B. a flexible collaboration framework designed to support any customer and any user collaboration needs
- C. a collaboration framework designed to support the collaboration needs of a typical large enterprise
- D. a collaboration framework designed to integrate the existing customer collaboration functionalities with Cisco network infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 4
Which definition is the best description of collaboration?
- A. software and tools that enable teamwork
- B. working together remotely
- C. video and chat applications running via the Internet
- D. people working together to reach a common goal
NEW QUESTION 5
When selling a Cisco Business Edition 6000 solution to a customer that plans to upgrade from an old voice collaboration solution which three important messages must you present to the customer? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco Business Edition 6000 supports all major operating systems and devices.
- B. Cisco Business Edition 6000 lowers the collaboration solution costs and the costs of adding new users and functionalities.
- C. Cisco Business Edition 6000 simplifies collaboration management by introducing a dedicated IT team that is focused only on the collaboration solution.
- D. Cisco Business Edition 6000 reduces the risk of outdated technology and reduces dependency on service providers.
- E. Adding additional collaboration applications can be done simply by adding additional Cisco UCS C-Series servers to the network.
- F. Cisco Business Edition 6000 brings all collaboration functionalities on one single serve
NEW QUESTION 6
Which Cisco online resource provides partners with the most comprehensive set of Cisco BE6000 sales materials that are aligned to the sales cycle?
- A. Cisco Selling Collab Portal
- B. Cisco Business Edition 6000 Product home page
- C. Cisco Promotions and Incentive
- D. Cisco BE6000 Partner Sales Guide
NEW QUESTION 7
Which way for customers to engage is preferred?
- A. contact center
- B. web
- C. email
- D. anywhere, anytime, any device using multiple communication channels
- E. Cisco Telepresence
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two business impacts do Cisco collaborative technologies bring to employee innovation? (Choose two.)
- A. eliminating complexity and controlling costs
- B. increasing time to market
- C. enabling disparate teams to work together to solve problems
- D. eliminating sales cycle time
- E. enhancing communications with strategic partners and suppliers
NEW QUESTION 9
Which four companies are the strongest Cisco competitors in the area of unified communications and collaboration? (Choose four)
- A. Juniper
- B. Avaya
- C. Siemens - Unify
- D. ZTE
- E. Mitel
- F. Brocade
- G. Microsoft
- H. HP
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement describes the key function provided by Cisco Spark?
- A. Cisco Spark makes it easier to find experts in your organization.
- B. Cisco Spark simplifies teamwork by sharing messages and files, and it lets you meet with different teams, all in one place.
- C. Cisco Spark is available on-premises and in the cloud.
- D. Cisco Spark can be integrated with Microsoft Lyn
NEW QUESTION 11
How does Cisco Collaboration address the need for different endpoints?
- A. by introducing Cisco data center unified computing functionalities to support collaboration requirements.
- B. by offering various different phones
- C. with a consistent user experience regardless of the type or location of the endpoint
- D. by focusing on software clients only O E) by enabling WebEx to support video
NEW QUESTION 12
How many devices are supported by the Cisco BE6000S model?
- A. 2500
- B. 1000
- C. 300
- D. 150
NEW QUESTION 13
What value does Cisco Business Edition 6000 bring to midmarket businesses?
- A. enhanced collaboration functionalities by adding only few additional servers
- B. affordable, advanced collaboration functionalities on a single server
- C. colocation with the existing telephony system
- D. adds video collaboration capabilities on top of the existing telephony system
NEW QUESTION 14
Which licensing option gives the customer the highest value and best option to grow? A. Cisco UWL Enterprise
- A. Cisco UWL Standard
- B. Cisco UCL Professional
- C. Cisco UWL Professional
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three operational benefits are provided by Cisco Business Edition 6000? (Choose three.)
- A. support for multiple management platforms
- B. faster end-user adoption through collaboration process templates
- C. faster updates through smaller software packages
- D. reduced implementation risk through reference architectures and validated designs
- E. better user experience based on end-to-end architectural approach
- F. faster solution implementation due to preloaded and preconfigured collaboration applications
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement allows you to position the topic of collaboration meeting rooms with the customer?
- A. Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms is a validated design that defines the layout design, and technical requirements of Cisco Telepresence Video rooms.
- B. Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms is a video conferencing servic
- C. It couples WebEx Personal Rooms and the cloud-based WebEx Video Bridge into one, always-available meeting experience.
- D. Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms represent the video capabilities of Cisco Business Edition 6000 that enable video from any device.
- E. Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms is an on-premises service offering video to the enterprise across mobile, desktop, and room-based systems.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three Cisco Collaboration applications are supported on the Cisco BE6000M and H platforms? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- B. Cisco Expressway
- C. Cisco Unity Connection
- D. Cisco Data Virtualization and Data Federation
- E. Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- F. Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
P.S. Easily pass 700-105 Exam with 30 Q&As Certstest Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certstest 700-105 Dumps: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/700-105/ (30 New Questions)