700-150 | All About Virtual 700-150 Test Questions
It is more faster and easier to pass the Cisco 700-150 exam by using Pinpoint Cisco Introduction to Cisco Sales questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Renewal 700-150 Exam and find the same core area 700-150 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Cisco 700-150 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Customer relationship takes into consideration the conceptual nature of person as compared to their detailed nature. What does conceptual nature means?
- A. The conceptual nature of a person is about their knowledge and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
- B. The conceptual nature of a person is about their work experience and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
- C. The conceptual nature of a person is about their personality and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
- D. The conceptual nature of a person is about their attitude and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
NEW QUESTION 2
How do you define a business outcome?
- A. a process of estimating future sales
- B. a measurable result of an activity or process within the business
- C. a plan that positions a company's brand or product to gain a competitive advantage
- D. a strategy that sets out sales targets and tactics for the business
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following describes the benefits of Cisco intelligent automation for cloud software?
- A. It defines the deployment and management requirements of an entire application stack.
- B. It automates sophisticated data center and standard business processes from a single, selfservice portal.
- C. It builds a robust security architecture while significantly reducing WAN costs and time to deploy new services.
- D. It includes Wireless LAN, Security/SD-WAN, Switching, Mobility Management, and Insigh
NEW QUESTION 4
Which Cisco network administration product enables the creation and enforcement of security and access ponces for a company's connected endpoint devices'?
- A. Cisco Identity Services Engine
- B. Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise
- C. Cisco TrustSec
- D. Cisco Platform Exchange Grid
NEW QUESTION 5
AMP for endpoints decreases time to detection. What is Cisco's security time to detection?
- A. 8 hours or less
- B. 7 hours or less
- C. 10 hours or less
- D. 6 hours or less
NEW QUESTION 6
The Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise is about scalable visibility and security analytics across your business. Which is not a feature?
- A. Extend your network visibility
- B. Simplify network segmentation
- C. Claim immunity to cloud outages
- D. Speed up incident response and forensics
NEW QUESTION 7
The Cisco Data Center captures the intent of users and applications. Which is not a benefit?
- A. Enhance IT operations
- B. Seamless multicloud mobility
- C. Enhanced application performance
- D. Pervasive security
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about Cisco Unified Fabric is true?
- A. Cisco Unified Fabric enables industry-leading, multidimensional scalability
- B. Cisco Unified Fabric can only be used in LAN environments
- C. Organizations must be in the cloud in order to benefit from Cisco Unified Fabric
- D. Organization can trust in the innovative focus of Cisco Unified Fabric, allowing IT teams to focus on maintaining technology
NEW QUESTION 9
The Cisco enterprise routing portfolio delivers an uncompromised experience across which 4 areas?
- A. Cloud, Branch, WAN and Firewalls
- B. Cloud, LAN, WAN and Data Centre
- C. Branch, Cloud, Data Centre and WAN
- D. Data Centre, Cloud, Branch and LAN
NEW QUESTION 10
In terms of SMART Business outcomes, what does the "S” stands for?
- A. Strategic
- B. Short
- C. Structured
- D. Specific
NEW QUESTION 11
Cisco offers customer care solutions for contact centers. Which option is not correct?
- A. Cisco Remote Expert Mobile
- B. Cisco Inbound Option
- C. Cisco Unified call studio
- D. Cisco Outbound Option
NEW QUESTION 12
Security attacks are stealthier than ever. Pervasive protection is needed. When should it be implemented?
- A. All of the above
- B. After the attack
- C. During the attack
- D. Before the attack
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is a key benefit of Cisco UCS?
- A. hardware-centric design
- B. distributed infrastructure management
- C. unified network fabric
- D. integrated third-party applications
Which of the following is a key feature of Cisco Data Center?
A. software-defined segmentation
B. quick mitigation of threats that breach defences
C. hyperconvergence for databases
D. seamless multicloud mobility
NEW QUESTION 14
During which phases of protection would Cisco's Next Generation Firewalls be deployed?
- A. after an attack
- B. during an attack
- C. before an attack
- D. during and after an attack
NEW QUESTION 15
Cisco's software defined access allows customers to get network speed, security and peace of mind. Which of them is not one of the capabilities?
- A. Secure from evolving threats
- B. Limits the network access
- C. Prepare for loT growth
- D. Adapt to mobile demands
NEW QUESTION 16
Cisco converged infrastructure simplifies and speeds up infrastructure deployment with integrated
and hyperconverged systems. Which of the following is not one of the solutions?
- A. FlashStack
- B. Hyperfilex systems
- C. VirtualStack
- D. FlexPod
NEW QUESTION 17
Cisco Unified Data Center offers some benefits to customers. Which is not a benefit?
- A. Gain control over increasing complexity
- B. Sophisticated capabilities made simple
- C. Deliver more value, faster to all lines of business
- D. State of the art infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 18
What approach does Cisco take to provide pervasive and comprehensive security for our customers?
- A. Digital Forensic Model
- B. Cisco ONE Security Model
- C. Threat-Centric Security Model
- D. Insight-Led Security Analytics
NEW QUESTION 19
Networks are more complex than ever and devices are proliferating by the minute. It's harder to see what's on the network, and it's harder to spot a threat. Cisco's Network Visibility and Enforcement solution combines which of the following?
- A. Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, the Cisco Identity Services Engine, and Cisco TrustSec technology
- B. Cisco Enforcement Enterprise, the Cisco Identity Services Engine, and Cisco TrustSec technology
- C. Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, the Cisco Identity Services Engine, and Cisco wireless technology
- D. Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, the Cisco Ideas Engine, and Cisco TrustSec technology
NEW QUESTION 20
100% Valid and Newest Version 700-150 Questions & Answers shared by Allfreedumps.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.allfreedumps.com/700-150-dumps.html (New 122 Q&As)