700-905 | Update 700-905 Test Questions For Cisco HyperFlex For Systems Engineers Certification
Your success in Cisco 700-905 is our sole target and we develop all our 700-905 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 700-905 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 700-905 Practice Exams for Cisco 700-905 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free demo questions for Cisco 700-905 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the minimum amount of memory required for an HX node?
- A. 192 GB
- B. 64 GB
- C. 32 GB
- D. 128 GB
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three capabilities are provided by Virtual Interface Cards'? (Choose three.)
- A. Virtualizing object storage environments by pushing meta data directly to the management server
- B. The virtual interfaces created by a VIC do not accommodate hypervisor communication like VMkernel interfaces on vSphere.
- C. Management through Cisco IMC or UCS Manager with dynamic configuration of virtual interface cards based on the server profile (MAC/WWN).
- D. Traffic processing for internal and external communication supporting simultaneous HBA and NIC operation on the same physical hardware.
- E. Multiple-interface-card virtualization without any additional driver requirements with integration of the virtualized cards into the Fabric Interconnect infrastructure.
- F. A virtual environment, such as VMware vSphere, provides VM connectivity via a virtual switch to individual virtual machines bypassing local hardware requests.
NEW QUESTION 3
How many vCPUs does the HXDP controller VM require?
- A. 8
- B. 6
- C. 2
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 4
When cabling a given HX node to the Fabric Interconnect which three actions are required? (Choose three.)
- A. Connect the node to different port numbers on each of the two Fabric Interconnects.
- B. Connect port 1 on the VIC to Fabric Interconnect A.
- C. Connect server port L1 to Fabric Interconnect port L1.
- D. Connect the node to the same port number on each of the two Fabric Interconnects.
- E. Connect server port L2 to Fabric Interconnect port L2
- F. Connect port 2 on the VIC to Interconnect B.
NEW QUESTION 5
Drag the server type from the left onto the maximum number of capacity drives on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
HX220c-M5SX_6-8 HX240c-M5SX_6-23 HX240c-M5L_6-12
NEW QUESTION 6
What is required to cluster a pair of Fabric Interconnects?
- A. uplink connections to the enterprise network
- B. HXDP 3.5.2 or better
- C. connection between the Fl pair using ports L1 and L2
- D. UCS Manager 2.1 or better
NEW QUESTION 7
Where is the VIC configuration for number type, identify, failover, settings, and bandwidth stored?
- A. in non-volatile memory on the VIC
- B. in UCS Manager service profiles
- C. in VCenter virtual machine image
- D. in UCS Manager server profiles
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two ways does Cisco HyperFlex upgrade the traditional RAID? (Choose two.)
- A. HyperFlex enables stretched RAID arrays spanning multiple geographic sites.
- B. Hardware replacement initiates self-healing with minimal impact
- C. Limiting the number of drives locally, which are not a part of the shared datastore.
- D. Distributing data locally, not just across the hosts in HyperFlex cluster
- E. Eliminating the need for additional hardware cards, while maintaining high performance.
NEW QUESTION 9
A Controller Virtual Machine (CVM) is an Ubuntu Linux VM that lives outside the converged data platform on the housekeeping drive since it is involved in creating the convergence data platform Which two features tor CVMs are valid? (Choose two.)
- A. creates hooks tor services related to third-party abstraction applications
- B. does not perform caching, deduplication: and compression of data
- C. an Ubuntu based VM running in the control space of each individual server, having linear access to the server's VMs and networking controls
- D. needs network access to ESX
- E. other CVMs, and management network
- F. is installed automatically by the HyperFlex installer, configured through the installer
NEW QUESTION 10
Cisco HyperFlex AII-NVMe nodes are expected to be supported beginning in which HXDP version'?
- A. HXDP 4.0.1
- B. HXDP 3.5.1
- C. HXDP 3 5.2
- D. HXDP 4.0
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the maximum number of cores supported in the Cisco UCS M5 server?
- A. 28
- B. 22
- C. 12
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 12
How much memory is reserved for the controller VM in the HX220c?
- A. 48 GB
- B. 12 GB
- C. 24 GB
- D. 78 GB
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two features enable RAID cards striping as well as mirroring and parity? (Choose two.)
- A. Integration with Cisco Intersight for a cloud-based storage management solution.
- B. No load on the system resources, drives seem as one drive to the operating system
- C. On RAID card failure, the RAID onboard concurrent cache assists rebuild cache.
- D. Hot replacement of drives available, depending on configuration
- E. Distributed drives across disparate systems can be in RAID together.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the maximum size of an HXDP cluster running 3.5.1?
- A. 64 nodes
- B. 8 nodes
- C. 16 nodes
- D. 32 nodes
NEW QUESTION 15
How many memory channels does the Cisco UCS M5 server support per CPU?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 6
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 16
The process of optimizing information is tightly tied to the writing process as it is performed inline as the writing process is being performed The process of data optimization is performed with which two processes? (Choose two)
- A. The primary CVM compresses the data, writes it to its cache drive and mirrors it
- B. ACK is sent to the CVM that the write is about to be initiated
- C. On write, the local lOVisor sends the write to the primary CVM for that block
- D. On read/Writ
- E. the distributed VAAI sends the write to the primary CVM for that block
- F. The secondary CVM compresses the data, reads it from its cache drive and mirrors it
NEW QUESTION 17
P.S. Thedumpscentre.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 700-905 dumps! All 700-905 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/700-905-dumps/ (50 New Questions)