712-50 | Top Tips Of Up To The Immediate Present 712-50 Testing Engine
Want to know Examcollection 712-50 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about EC-Council EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO) certification experience? Study Virtual EC-Council 712-50 answers to Far out 712-50 questions at Examcollection. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass EC-Council 712-50 (EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)) test on your first attempt.
EC-Council 712-50 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following backup sites takes the longest recovery time?
- A. Cold site
- B. Hot site
- C. Warm site
- D. Mobile backup site
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the SECOND step to creating a risk management methodology according to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800-30 standard?
- A. Determine appetite
- B. Evaluate risk avoidance criteria
- C. Perform a risk assessment
- D. Mitigate risk
NEW QUESTION 3
The patching and monitoring of systems on a consistent schedule is required by?
- A. Local privacy laws
- B. Industry best practices
- C. Risk Management frameworks
- D. Audit best practices
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is the PRIMARY purpose of International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001?
- A. Use within an organization to formulate security requirements and objectives
- B. Implementation of business-enabling information security
- C. Use within an organization to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- D. To enable organizations that adopt it to obtain certifications
NEW QUESTION 5
Knowing the potential financial loss an organization is willing to suffer if a system fails is a determination of which of the following?
- A. Cost benefit
- B. Risk appetite
- C. Business continuity
- D. Likelihood of impact
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: Your corporate systems have been under constant probing and attack from foreign IP addresses for more than a week. Your security team and security infrastructure have performed well under the stress. You are confident that your defenses have held up under the test, but rumors are spreading that sensitive customer data has been stolen and is now being sold on the Internet by criminal elements. During your investigation of the rumored compromise you discover that data has been breached and you have discovered the repository of stolen data on a server located in a foreign country. Your team now has
full access to the data on the foreign server.
Your defenses did not hold up to the test as originally thought. As you investigate how the data was compromised through log analysis you discover that a hardworking, but misguided business intelligence analyst posted the data to an obfuscated URL on a popular cloud storage service so they could work on it from home during their off-time. Which technology or solution could you deploy to prevent employees from removing corporate data from your network? Choose the BEST answer.
- A. Security Guards posted outside the Data Center
- B. Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- C. Rigorous syslog reviews
- D. Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
NEW QUESTION 7
An information security department is required to remediate system vulnerabilities when they are discovered. Please select the three primary remediation methods that can be used on an affected system.
- A. Install software patch, Operate system, Maintain system
- B. Discover software, Remove affected software, Apply software patch
- C. Install software patch, configuration adjustment, Software Removal
- D. Software removal, install software patch, maintain system
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is a MAJOR consideration when an organization retains sensitive customer data and uses this data to better target the organization’s products and services?
- A. Strong authentication technologies
- B. Financial reporting regulations
- C. Credit card compliance and regulations
- D. Local privacy laws
NEW QUESTION 9
Annual Loss Expectancy is derived from the function of which two factors?
- A. Annual Rate of Occurrence and Asset Value
- B. Single Loss Expectancy and Exposure Factor
- C. Safeguard Value and Annual Rate of Occurrence
- D. Annual Rate of Occurrence and Single Loss Expectancy
NEW QUESTION 10
The single most important consideration to make when developing your security program, policies, and processes is:
- A. Budgeting for unforeseen data compromises
- B. Streamlining for efficiency
- C. Alignment with the business
- D. Establishing your authority as the Security Executive
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is considered the MOST effective tool against social engineering?
- A. Anti-phishing tools
- B. Anti-malware tools
- C. Effective Security Vulnerability Management Program
- D. Effective Security awareness program
NEW QUESTION 12
A security manager has created a risk program. Which of the following is a critical part of ensuring the program is successful?
- A. Providing a risk program governance structure
- B. Ensuring developers include risk control comments in code
- C. Creating risk assessment templates based on specific threats
- D. Allowing for the acceptance of risk for regulatory compliance requirements
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following methods are used to define contractual obligations that force a vendor to meet customer expectations?
- A. Terms and Conditions
- B. Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- C. Statement of Work
- D. Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: You are the CISO and are required to brief the C-level executive team on your information security audit for the year. During your review of the audit findings you discover that many of the controls that were put in place the previous year to correct some of the findings are not performing as needed. You have thirty days until the briefing.
To formulate a remediation plan for the non-performing controls what other document do you need to review before adjusting the controls?
- A. Business Impact Analysis
- B. Business Continuity plan
- C. Security roadmap
- D. Annual report to shareholders
NEW QUESTION 15
An example of professional unethical behavior is:
- A. Gaining access to an affiliated employee’s work email account as part of an officially sanctioned internal investigation
- B. Sharing copyrighted material with other members of a professional organization where all members have legitimate access to the material
- C. Copying documents from an employer’s server which you assert that you have an intellectual property claim to possess, but the company disputes
- D. Storing client lists and other sensitive corporate internal documents on a removable thumb drive
NEW QUESTION 16
An anonymity network is a series of?
- A. Covert government networks
- B. War driving maps
- C. Government networks in Tora
- D. Virtual network tunnels
NEW QUESTION 17
When managing the security architecture for your company you must consider:
- A. Security and IT Staff size
- B. Company Values
- C. Budget
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 18
SCENARIO: Critical servers show signs of erratic behavior within your organization’s intranet. Initial information indicates the systems are under attack from an outside entity. As the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), you decide to deploy the Incident Response Team (IRT) to determine the details of this incident and take action according to the information available to the team.
In what phase of the response will the team extract information from the affected systems without altering original data?
- A. Response
- B. Investigation
- C. Recovery
- D. Follow-up
NEW QUESTION 19
When measuring the effectiveness of an Information Security Management System which one of the following would be MOST LIKELY used as a metric framework?
- A. ISO 27001
- B. PRINCE2
- C. ISO 27004
- D. ITILv3
NEW QUESTION 20
In effort to save your company money which of the following methods of training results in the lowest cost for the organization?
- A. Distance learning/Web seminars
- B. Formal Class
- C. One-One Training
- D. Self –Study (noncomputerized)
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following is considered to be an IT governance framework and a supporting
toolset that allows for managers to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues, and business risks?
- A. Control Objective for Information Technology (COBIT)
- B. Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO)
- C. Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- D. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
NEW QUESTION 22
The purpose of NIST SP 800-53 as part of the NIST System Certification and Accreditation Project is to establish a set of standardized, minimum security controls for IT systems
addressing low, moderate, and high levels of concern for
- A. Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
- B. Assurance, Compliance and Availability
- C. International Compliance
- D. Integrity and Availability
NEW QUESTION 23
The BEST organization to provide a comprehensive, independent and certifiable perspective on established security controls in an environment is
- A. Penetration testers
- B. External Audit
- C. Internal Audit
- D. Forensic experts
NEW QUESTION 24
When dealing with risk, the information security practitioner may choose to:
- A. assign
- B. transfer
- C. acknowledge
- D. defer
NEW QUESTION 25
The formal certification and accreditation process has four primary steps, what are they?
- A. Evaluating, describing, testing and authorizing
- B. Evaluating, purchasing, testing, authorizing
- C. Auditing, documenting, verifying, certifying
- D. Discovery, testing, authorizing, certifying
NEW QUESTION 26
A CISO decides to analyze the IT infrastructure to ensure security solutions adhere to the concepts of how hardware and software is implemented and managed within the organization. Which of the following principles does this best demonstrate?
- A. Alignment with the business
- B. Effective use of existing technologies
- C. Leveraging existing implementations
- D. Proper budget management
NEW QUESTION 27
P.S. Easily pass 712-50 Exam with 343 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 712-50 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/712-50-dumps.html (343 New Questions)