77-731 | Microsoft 77-731 Free Practice Questions 2019
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Microsoft 77-731 Exam quickly & easily. The 77-731 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 77-731 exam.
Online Microsoft 77-731 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Use advanced Find to locate a message that contains the phrase ''Model 18' in the message body and
has confidential sensitivity. Delete the message. Close the Advance Find dialog box.
- A. See below for solution.•Click in “search mail” to activate “search” tab and click “Advanced find”•In the “Advanced Find” box give the desired criteria•Go to “Advanced” tab and click on “Field option – All task fields – Sensitivity”•Give the criteria and add to lis
- B. Find the message, delete and close the box
NEW QUESTION 2
On the Calendar, locate the ''Team Review'' meeting that occurs on Thursday. Add all members of the
''Customer Service” group, except ''Andy Teal'', to the meeting as required attendees. Make ''Andy Teal'' an optional attendee. Send an invitation to all attendees.
- A. See below for solution.•Locate the ''Team Review'' meeting in calendar and double click to open it.•Select the customer service group and then click on + sig
- B. On the Expand list box click on o
- C. Select and delete ''Andy Teal'' and put it in Optional attendees
NEW QUESTION 3
Remove ''Kim Ralls'' and ''Toby Nixon'' from Design'' contact group. Saves and close the contact group.
- A. See below for solution.•Search the contact group•Select the ''Kim Ralls'' and ''Toby Nixon'' contacts and remove them one by one•Saves and close the contact group
NEW QUESTION 4
On the Calendar, locate the ''Process Planning'' meeting that occurs every Wednesday. Update the meeting series to end on the second Wednesday in January of next year. Send the meeting update.
- A. See below for solution.In calendar locate the ''Process Planning'' meeting, double click and select the entire series optio
- B. Click on “recurrence” and then give the desired date in “End By” field
NEW QUESTION 5
Send a message to the ''Customer Service'' contact group that has the subject ''Company starts'' and voting buttons labeled ''Small ''Medium'' and Large''.
- A. See below for solution.Create new message with the above mentioned recipient and subjec
- B. Click onOptions – Voting buttons – Custom and then enter Small;Medium;Large (separated by semi colon) Close the dialog box and click on Send.
NEW QUESTION 6
Add the Arrange Meeting tag to the contact ''Thomas Axen''. Set a start date of today and a due data of tomorrow. Set a reminder for 9:00 AM tomorrow.
- A. See below for solution.Go to contacts and search the ''Thomas Axen'' contac
- B. Add follow up wit+h the following options
NEW QUESTION 7
Add the contact ''Dan Wilson” to the ''Management Team'' contact group. Save and close the contact group.
- A. See below for solution.•On the Navigation bar, click People to view•Search the “management team” contact group•Double click the contact group•Click Add Members and then select the desired list and search and add members
NEW QUESTION 8
Create a Search Folder named ''Priority 1'' that displays messages that are marked as high importance and have at least one attachment.
- A. See below for solution.•Go to Folder•Select “New Search Folder”•Select create custom search folder and click on “Choose”•Give it name “Priority 1” and select “Criteria”•In “More choices tab” select the required options
NEW QUESTION 9
Mark the ''Flyer Template'' message as Do not forward between today and tomorrow. Do not set a
- A. See below for solution.
NEW QUESTION 10
Create an appointment that has the subject ''Working From Home''. Configure the appointment to recur from 8:00 Am to 11:00 AM (from 8 o'clock until 11 o'clock) every other Friday starting the first Friday of next year. Show your time during the appointment as Working Elsewhere. Save close the appointment.
- A. See below for solution.•Create a new appointment and give the following options in “Recurrence”•In Show as, select “Working elsewhere” and save and close the appointment.
NEW QUESTION 11
Configure the work week to include working hours from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Set the first day of the week to Tuesday.
- A. See below for solution.File – options – Calendar – Work week, then select the following options
NEW QUESTION 12
Configure Outlook so that email from a contact is never sent to the junk e-mail folder.
- A. See below for solution.Home tab – Junk – Junk email options – safe recipients – click on “Also trust email from my contacts”
NEW QUESTION 13
Use the Ribbon to create a rule named ''Priority 1'' that displays ''ACTION REQUIRED' in the NEW
item Alert window when you receive a message that is sent only to you and is marked as high importance. Keep all other settings at default.
- A. See below for solution.•Home – Rules – Create rule – Advanced Options – select the following two options– click on “importance” and select “High” and click Next•Select the following options and enter the Text “ACTION REQUIRED”, click next and enter the rule name and click Finish
NEW QUESTION 14
In the Drafts folder locate the message that has the subject ''Workflow for review''. Insert the Customer Service Workflow image from the pictures folder below the body text. Send the message.
- A. See below for solution.Locate and open the messag
- B. Put the curser at the end of the body text, click Insert tab – pictures- locate “Customer Service Workflow” image from the pictures folde
- C. Insert and send.
NEW QUESTION 15
Configure Outlook to compose all outgoing messages in Rich Text format.
- A. See below for solution.File – options – mail – select Rich Text
NEW QUESTION 16
Create a calendar group named “Management Team” that includes the calendars of '' Yvoone Mckay '', '' Joosef Glodberg'' and “Sammi Mohamed''
- A. See below for solution.•Go to Calendar and select “Create New Calendar Group”•Enter the name “Management Team”•Add the above persons in members
NEW QUESTION 17
On the Calendar, open the ''Doctor Visit'' appointment that occurs next Wednesday. Configure the reminder to display without playing a sound. Save and close the appointment.
- A. See below for solution.Locate the appointment in calendar and double click to open i
- B. Click on Options dialog box launcher and uncheck “Play this sound”
NEW QUESTION 18
Send the contact item for ''Yvonne Mckay'' to ''Adam Barr'' as a business card.
- A. See below for solution.Search the contact “Yvonne Mckay” and the click on “Forward Contact” “As a business card”
100% Valid and Newest Version 77-731 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/77-731-dumps/ (New 0 Q&As)