98-349 | Up To The Immediate Present 98-349 Bootcamp 2020
Ucertify 98-349 Questions are updated and all 98-349 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 98-349 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 98-349 exam without a problem. We have Rebirth Microsoft 98-349 dumps study guide. PASSED 98-349 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 98-349 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which feature ensures that your personal computer always has the latest patches and fixes for the operating system?
- A. Reliability and Performance Monitor
- B. Programs and Features
- C. System Configuration Utility
- D. Windows Update
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Windows 7 edition is NOT available through retail and requires special Microsoft licensing?
- A. Windows 7 Ultimate
- B. Windows 7 Professional
- C. Windows 7 Premium
- D. Windows 7 Enterprise
NEW QUESTION 3
You need to find out the speed of the processor that your Windows 7 computer is running. What should you do?
- A. From Hardware and Sound, select Devices and Printers
- B. From System and Security, select System.
- C. From Administrative Tools, select Event Viewer.
- D. From Administrative Tools, select Services.
NEW QUESTION 4
After you remove malicious software from an infected computer, the user still experiences problems. When the user opens the browser, it redirects to compromised websites.
You need to troubleshoot the problem.
Which three areas should you investigate? (Choose three.)
- A. The system's hosts file
- B. The proxy settings
- C. The Windows Action Center
- D. The browser's security zone settings
- E. The browser's home page setting
NEW QUESTION 5
Last time you turned on your computer, Windows started correctly. Now Windows starts but fails before the login prompt. What is the first step you should try to troubleshoot this problem?
- A. Restore a system image to the drive.
- B. Restart the computer, press F8, and select Last Known Good Configuration.
- C. Restart the computer, press F8, and select Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- D. Restart the computer, press F8, and select Start Windows Normally.
NEW QUESTION 6
You attempt to update your video driver. Your screen stops responding. You need to be able to restore the previous video driver.
Which Windows feature should you use?
- A. Disk Defragmenter
- B. Disk Cleanup
- C. Check Disk (Chkdsk)
- D. Safe Mode
NEW QUESTION 7
You need to be able to access a file stored in a shared folder on your network even when you are disconnected from the network. What should you do?
- A. Configure the folder permissions as Read/Write.
- B. Make the folder available offline.
- C. From Control Panel, use Network and Internet.
- D. Type the IP address of the network computer in the Address field of Internet Explorer.
NEW QUESTION 8
You need to configure a mouse for a left-handed user. What should you do?
- A. Configure alternate input devices.
- B. Use Device Manager to modify settings in the Mouse Properties dialog box.
- C. Use Control Panel to modify settings in the Mouse Properties dialog box.
- D. Use the manufacturer’s website to update the mouse driver.
NEW QUESTION 9
The Disk Cleanup tool:
- A. Allows free space by deleting temporary files from the hard disk drive.
- B. Rearranges the files on the hard disk to speed up performance.
- C. Moves files so that they are logically stored on the hard disk drive.
- D. Looks the surface of the disk for errors.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Windows feature allows you to request that someone else control your computer from their computer?
- A. Remote Assistance
- B. Action Center
- C. Sync Center
- D. Connect Now
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to view a folder of pictures from an external hard disk drive in your Windows 7 Pictures library. What should you do?
- A. Use the Include in Library menu to add the folder in Windows Explorer.
- B. Create a connection to the folders by using the Network and Sharing Center.
- C. Access the pictures by using a shared folder.
- D. Enable password-protected sharing.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which Windows component should you use to make a copy of all files on your computer?
- A. Disk Cleanup
- B. System Image Backup
- C. System Restore
- D. Disk Management
NEW QUESTION 13
A Windows service is a:
- A. Program or process that runs in the background and does not require user intervention.
- B. Hardware driver that provides support to a specific device.
- C. Program or process that runs in the foreground.
- D. Hardware driver that provides support to the operating system.
NEW QUESTION 14
This question requires that you evaluate the underlined text to determine if it is correct. ReadyBoost increases system performance by using flash memory.
Select the correct answer if the underlined text does not make the statement correct. Select "No change is needed" if the underlined text makes the statement correct.
- A. BitLocker
- B. The page file
- C. Disk Compression
- D. No change is needed
NEW QUESTION 15
You want to repair Windows by using the Windows 7 System Recovery Disc. Before you begin, which files should you back up to protect your personal data?
- A. All files in the Program Files directory.
- B. All files in the Windows directory.
- C. All files in drive C.
- D. Everything in My Documents.
NEW QUESTION 16
Your roommate has a Windows 8.1 32-bit laptop and wants to upgrade it to Windows 10 64-bit.
What should you tell her about such upgrade?
- A. You need to upgrade the existing operating system, preserving the files, applications, and settings.
- B. You need to perform a new installatio
- C. Files, applications, and settings will be deleted.
- D. You cannot upgrade Windows 8.1 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit.
- E. You need to upgrade to Windows 8.1 64-bit and then upgrade to Windows 10 64-bit.
NEW QUESTION 17
This requires that you evaluate the underlined text to determine if it is correct.
To actively scan for spyware and viruses on a Windows 10 device, you should ensure Action Center is installed and running.
Instructions: Review the underlined text. If it makes the statement correct, select “No change is needed.” If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.
- A. The Malicious Software Removal Tool
- B. Windows Defender
- C. No change is needed.
- D. Microsoft Security Essentials
NEW QUESTION 18
You plan to upgrade your computer to Windows 7.
You need to view a report that identifies potential compatibility problems with your computer’s hardware, devices, and programs.
Which tool should you use?
- A. Sync Center
- B. Windows Anytime Upgrade
- C. Windows Upgrade Advisor
- D. Windows Easy Transfer
NEW QUESTION 19
Which feature allows you to manually configure a hardware device?
- A. Windows Task Manager
- B. Ease of Access
- C. Device Manager
- D. Registry Editor
NEW QUESTION 20
You turn on your computer. You receive the following message: "System Disk Not Found." Which Windows feature should you use to restore your computer?
- A. Automated System Recovery
- B. Last Known Good Configuration
- C. Check Disk (Chkdsk)
- D. Safe Mode
NEW QUESTION 21
Which is the largest single file that you can store on a FAT32 file system?
- A. 4GB
- B. 8GB
- C. 16GB
- D. 32GB
NEW QUESTION 22
You want to enable or disable the programs that automatically start when Windows starts. Which Windows feature should you use?
- A. System Configuration Utility
- B. Reliability and Performance Monitor
- C. Performance Information and Tools
- D. Computer Management Console
NEW QUESTION 23
You need to remotely control another computer by using a Remote Desktop connection. Where should you start the Remote Desktop Connection client?
- A. From the Actions menu in Windows Live Messenger
- B. From the User Accounts settings in Control Panel
- C. From the Accessories folder in All Programs
- D. From the Internet Options dialog box in Internet Explorer
NEW QUESTION 24
Match the Device Manager icon description to its meaning.
To answer, drag the appropriate icon description from the column on the left to its meaning on the right. Each icon description may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Each correct match is worth one point.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 25
Which feature allows you to pause the printing of all documents waiting to print on a specific printer?
- A. The Print Setup page
- B. The printer's Properties page
- C. The printer's shortcut menu
- D. The Computer Management console
NEW QUESTION 26
Which Windows feature allows you to manually control another Windows computer?
- A. Remote Control Monitor
- B. Remote Desktop Connection
- C. Remote Power Management
- D. Remote Procedure Call
NEW QUESTION 27
You need to find out whether your computer can run a program that performs resource-intensive tasks. Which Windows feature should you use?
- A. System Configuration Utility
- B. Memory Diagnostics Tool
- C. Reliability and Performance Monitor
- D. Windows Experience Index
NEW QUESTION 28
Every time you insert a music CD, you receive a dialog box that asks which action you want Windows to perform.
Which should you configure so that your personal computer automatically identifies an audio CD and starts playing music?
- A. The Autoplay settings
- B. The Ease of Access settings
- C. A desktop gadget
- D. The Personalization settings
NEW QUESTION 29
P.S. Easily pass 98-349 Exam with 210 Q&As Exambible Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Exambible 98-349 Dumps: https://www.exambible.com/98-349-exam/ (210 New Questions)