AD0-E300 | Virtual Adobe AD0-E300 Practice Online
Exam Code: AD0-E300 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Adobe Campaign Classic Business Practitioner
Certification Provider: Adobe
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass AD0-E300 Exam.
Online AD0-E300 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A Business Practitioner’s subscription report shows low loyalty.
Which three methods should the Business Practitioner use to improve subscription loyalty? (Choose three.)
- A. offer compelling content
- B. use double opt-in process
- C. reduce the frequency of deliveries
- D. remove the un-subscription link
NEW QUESTION 2
What are two uses of an Exclusion activity in a campaign workflow? (Choose two.)
- A. to present exclusive offers in an upsell campaign
- B. to obtain an accurate population count before Delivery
- C. to suppressRecipient on a prior contact list
- D. to prioritize contacts with the campaign target
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three aspects of an A/B test should a Practitioner use Adobe Campaign to configure? (Choosethree.)
- A. confidence level
- B. indicators
- C. response delay
- D. sample size
NEW QUESTION 4
How should a campaign business practitioner test that dynamic content in delivery displays properly?
- A. Configure the delivery to enable a content control group
- B. Configure the delivery to enable content approval
- C. Configure the delivery content to include seeds
- D. Configure the delivery to send a proof of each content version
NEW QUESTION 5
Explain why changes to deliveries need to be made inthe template and NOT the delivery activity?
- A. The next time the delivery template is pulled into the campaign, it will throw an error message
- B. The next time the delivery template is pulled into the campaign, it will NOT reflect the most recent changes made
- C. The next time the delivery template is pulled into the campaign, it will prompt for the confirmation of theHTML
- D. The next time the delivery template is pulled into the campaign, it will prompt for the confirmation of changes
NEW QUESTION 6
Which workflow activity should beused to export data?
- A. Data download
- B. List update
- C. Update data
- D. Data extraction
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the result when a use tries to create two lists with the same label?
- A. The system renames the new list automatically
- B. The system allows theexisting list with the new list data
- C. The system allows the new list to be created as
- D. The system notifies the user to change the name of the new list
NEW QUESTION 8
What type of workflow should be used to update the recipient schema from a weekly text file of mailing address changes?
- A. A technical workflow
- B. A data workflow
- C. A campaign workflow
- D. A targeting workflow
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is mandatory when creating a new campaign?
- A. Label
- B. Start date
- C. Plan
- D. Channel
NEW QUESTION 10
Why should a campaign business practitioner add a compliment to a split?
- A. To analyze the order of the split selection
- B. Toanalyze records remaining from the split
- C. To analyze rejected records
- D. To analyze content selected in the split
NEW QUESTION 11
A Practitioner enters the install URL in a browser window. What should occur next?
- A. ThePractitioner is redirected to the download page.
- B. The Adobe Campaign Client console opens.
- C. A blank page is displayed.
- D. The Practitioner is prompted to log in.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are two reasons to include the email address when importing a list of contacts? (Choose two.)
- A. to meet legal requirements
- B. to update the primary key field
- C. to send aconfirmation email
- D. to populate the reconciliation key
NEW QUESTION 13
Sub-population A of 100 records and B of 200 records are combined in a campaign workflow with a Union activity. The resulting population C contains 200 records.
What should the Practitioner conclude?
- A. Records in A have been excluded from C.
- B. All of the records in A are also in B.
- C. All of the records in B are also in A.
- D. A and B are mutually exclusive.
NEW QUESTION 14
A query on recipients is added to a workflow. The query needs to be able to obtain the last three transactions for each recipient.
Which method should be used to obtain this result?
- A. In the complementary information section, add data of the type 'Data linked to the filtering dimension'.
- B. In the complementary information section, add data of the type 'Data of the filtering dimension'.
- C. In the advanced tab, add an Initialization Script.
- D. Switch thetargeting and filtering dimension and add aggregate columns to get the transactions.
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the purpose of setting an activity execution mode to 'Enable but do not execute'?
- A. to skip the activity and continue workflow execution
- B. to dynamically reconfigure the activity
- C. to step into the activity and execute stepwise
- D. to examine records coming into the activity
NEW QUESTION 16
How should a campaign business practitioner send a proof to a seed list?
- A. Proofs are sent automatically to seed lists before a delivery is sent
- B. Select the appropriate target in the send proof menu
- C. A proof cannot be sent to the seed list, only the actual delivery
- D. Enter a seed list address in the “To:” text box
NEW QUESTION 17
Aworkflow including a scheduler with a recurring frequency contains a regular delivery step. What is the result?
- A. The delivery executes once and errors on the second send.
- B. The delivery executes once and enters a finished state.
- C. The delivery throws awarning message and executes as scheduled for first and second send.
- D. The delivery is sent as scheduled for the first and second send
NEW QUESTION 18
A campaign business practitioner needs to build an A/B test email campaign for two different promotions. By the theme that generates the most website visits, which email metric indicates the winning promotion theme?
- A. HighestClick through rate
- B. Lowest unsubscribe rate
- C. Highest open rate
- D. Lowest activity rate
NEW QUESTION 19
A workflow has a scheduler and default error management. What happens if an error occurs during a run?
- A. The scheduler starts another run at the next scheduled time and runsnormally.
- B. The scheduler does NOT start another run until the workflow is restarted.
- C. The scheduler waits 24 hours before starting the next run based on the next scheduled time.
- D. The scheduler starts another run at the next scheduled time and therun stops at the activity that had an error previously.
NEW QUESTION 20
A campaign workflow has 1,000 records coming into a Delivery. The messages to send count is 880. What are two possible s for the missing records? (Choose two.)
- A. The missing records were doubles.
- B. The missing records are part of an A/B test group.
- C. The missing records have been rejected as spam.
- D. The missing records are part of a control group.
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the maximum number of Campaign application servers a single client can connect to at one time?
- A. 3
- B. 1
- C. 2
NEW QUESTION 22
A Business Practitioner is sending an email to the general public.
How does the Statistic 'Distinct opens for the population reached' compare tothe actual number of recipients that opened the email?
- A. shows the same number or a higher number
- B. shows the same number or a lower number
- C. shows the exact number once the tracking workflow is run
- D. depends on the deliverability
NEW QUESTION 23
Alarge target population spans multiple age groups. The Business Practitioner needs to create a control group with 10% from each age group.
What is the most efficient method to create the control group?
- A. Use a query activity to query the target populationand another query activity to obtain the desired control grou
- B. Then use an exclusion activity to get the exclusive target.
- C. Modify the target population query to not include the control group.
- D. Use a query activity to obtain the target population andsend to a split activity to remove each age group with record count limitation set as random.
- E. Use the out of the box control group functionality with Random Sampling and Data Grouping.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which filtering dimension should a Practitioner use to identify responders in a cross-channel campaign?
- A. tracking logs
- B. exclusion logs
- C. delivery logs
- D. approval logs
NEW QUESTION 25
Recommend!! Get the Full AD0-E300 dumps in VCE and PDF From Downloadfreepdf.net, Welcome to Download: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/AD0-E300-pdf-download.html (New 90 Q&As Version)