AX0-100 | Top Tips Of Most Up-to-date AX0-100 Exam
We provide real AX0-100 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Axis AX0-100 Exam quickly & easily. The AX0-100 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Axis AX0-100 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the AX0-100 exam.
Free demo questions for Axis AX0-100 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements about multicast video streaming are true? (Choose three)
- A. Multicast can help to save bandwidth in a network
- B. Multicast can typically not be used to provide video over internet
- C. Multicast uses TCP as transport protocol
- D. Multicast extends the viewer capacity of a camera or an encoder from 10-20 to an unlimited number
- E. RTSP streams are always sent through multicast
NEW QUESTION 2
AXIS Design Tool is used for
- A. Estimating bandwidth and creating a bill of materials.
- B. Determining camera coverage and creating a bill of materials.
- C. Selecting the right cameras and choosing AXIS Camera Station licenses.
- D. Plan network topology and determining camera coverage.
NEW QUESTION 3
With Axis Coverage Shapes, the designer can
- A. See the effect of furniture or other objects blocking field of view.
- B. View how varying lighting conditions affect the image.
- C. Create a 3D view of the scene the camera will capture.
- D. Determine at what distance a person can be identified.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is 3D privacy masking?
- A. A privacy mask with three dimensions
- B. A privacy mask that is changing its shape depending on angle of view
- C. A privacy mask that contains three individual set of blobs
- D. A privacy mask that remains in the field of view
NEW QUESTION 5
The capability to view and record up to four different areas of the whole image of an AXIS P1346 is called
- A. Multicast streaming.
- B. Multi-view streaming.
- C. Broadcast streaming.
- D. Multi-link streaming.
NEW QUESTION 6
What type of camera is recommended to be used in an extremely hot environment?
- A. Cameras that end with -E
- B. Cameras that end with -V
- C. Cameras that end with -R
- D. Cameras that end with -C
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following will allow a customer to have a PTZ camera automatically change between three predefined positions?
- A. Configure the camera's I/O ports to control the preset positions
- B. Use the Guard Tour capability to switch between the preset positions
- C. Switch between the predefined positions using a joystick
- D. Use the auto tracking capability to switch between the preset positions
NEW QUESTION 8
Incorrect colors due to faulty calibration or configuration may result in
- A. False representation of video footage.
- B. Limiting the possibility of sufficient pixel density for facial recognition.
- C. Increasing bandwidth due to high levels of noise.
- D. The camera automatically switching to black and white mode.
NEW QUESTION 9
An installer needs a camera to monitor a hallway in an office complex. The hallway is 2.5 m (8 ft 2 in) wide. The customer wants to be able to identify people (80 pixels per face). What is the minimum resolution needed to meet this requirement?
- A. 1024x768
- B. 1280x720
- C. 1920x1024
- D. 800 x 600
NEW QUESTION 10
When installing a camera outdoors to an existing pole, what is the most important consideration?
- A. Availability of power
- B. The material of the housing
- C. The camera has to be ruggedized
- D. Wide dynamic range
NEW QUESTION 11
Two benefits of Axis HDTV cameras supporting the SMTPE standards are
- A. Color fidelity and full duplex 2-channel audio.
- B. Color fidelity and minimum 25/30 fps frame rate.
- C. Minimum 25/30 fps frame rate and full duplex 2-channel audio.
- D. Full duplex 2-channel audio and automatic screen calibration.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which is an impact on cameras that are operating above their specified temperature limit?
- A. Noise is increased
- B. Frame rate is reduced
- C. Light sensitivity is decreased
- D. Resolution is reduced
NEW QUESTION 13
Match the best choice of camera to each scenario described. Drag each gray box from the left column to the matching blue box in the right column.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 14
Which is a benefit of using VLANs and IP subnets?
- A. An encrypted communication link is established over the internet, allowing surveillance video to be securely viewed off-site
- B. The network provides end-to-end encryption to prevent malicious users from intercepting network traffic
- C. The network will only allow access from authorized devices, eliminating the risk that malicious users disconnect cameras to intercept network traffic
- D. Network surveillance video can be kept separate from other network traffic, reducing the risk that malicious users will intercept it
NEW QUESTION 15
The purpose of a DNS server is to
- A. Allocate IP addresses to devices within a network.
- B. Allocate MAC addresses to devices within a network.
- C. Translate host names such as www.axis.com to IP addresses.
- D. Translate host names such as www.axis.com to MAC addresses.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following are outdoor rated products? (Choose two)
- A. AXIS M3114-R
- B. AXIS P3304-VR
- C. AXIS P1344-E
- D. AXIS P3344-VE
- E. AXIS M1031-W
NEW QUESTION 17
Thanks for reading the newest AX0-100 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certshared AX0-100 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certshared.com/exam/AX0-100/ (145 Q&As Dumps)