AZ-300 | Microsoft AZ-300 Braindumps 2019
Act now and download your AZ-300 Exam Questions today! Do not waste time for the worthless AZ-300 Dumps Questions tutorials. Download AZ-300 Braindumps with real questions and answers and begin to learn AZ-300 Exam Questions and Answers with a classic professional.
Online Microsoft AZ-300 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1 that is used by several departments at your company. Subscription1 contains the resources in the following table.
Another administrator deploys a virtual machine named VM1 and an Azure Storage account named Storage2 by using a single Azure Resource Manager template.
You need to view the template used for the deployment.
From which blade can you view the template that was used for the deployment?
- A. Contained
- B. VM1
- C. Storage2
- D. RG1
NEW QUESTION 2
You are creating an IoT solution using Azure Time Series Insights.
You configure the environment to ensure that all data for the current year is available. What should you do?
- A. Add a disaster recovery (DR) strategy.
- B. Set a value for the Data retention time setting.
- C. Change the pricing tier.
- D. Create a reference data set.
NEW QUESTION 3
You need to implement the purchase requirement. What should you do?
- A. Use the Bot Framework REST API conversation operations to send the user’s voice and the Speech Service API to recognize intents.
- B. Use the Direct Line REST API to send the user’s voice and the Speech Service API to recognize intents.
- C. Use the Speech Service API to send the user’s voice and the Bot Framework REST API conversation operations to recognize intents.
- D. Use the Bot Framework REST API attachment operations to send the user’s voice and the Speech Service API to recognize intents.
NEW QUESTION 4
You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1 that contains two Azure networks named VNet1 and VNet2. VNet1 contains a VPN gateway named VPNGW1 that uses static routing. There is a site-to-site VPN connection between your on-premises network and VNet1.
On a computer named Client1 that runs Windows 10, you configure a point-to-site VPN connection to VNet1. You configure virtual network peering between VNet1 and VNet2. You verify that you can connect to VNet2
from the on-premises network. Client1 is unable to connect to VNet2.
You need to ensure that you can connect Client1 to VNet2. What should you do?
- A. Select Allow gateway transit on VNetl
- B. Download and re-install the VPN client configuration package on ClientL
- C. Enable BGP on VPNGW1.
- D. Select Allow gateway transit on VNet2.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are developing a solution that requires serverless code execution in Azure. The solution has two functions that must run in a specific order.
You need to ensure that the second function can use the output from the first function.
How should you complete the code? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 6
You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1 that contains an Azure virtual machine named VM1. VM1 is in a resource group named RG1.
VM1 runs services that will be used to deploy resources to RG1.
You need to ensure that a service running on VM1 can manage the resources in RG1 by using the identity of VM1.
What should you do first?
- A. From the Azure portal, modify the Access control (IAM) settings of RG1.
- B. From the Azure portal, modify the Policies settings of RG1.
- C. From the Azure portal, modify the Access control (IAM) settings of VM1.
- D. From the Azure portal, modify the value of the Managed Service Identity option for VM1.
NEW QUESTION 7
From the MFA Server blade, you open the Block/unblock users blade as shown in the exhibit.
What caused AlexW to be blocked?
- A. The user account password expired.
- B. The user reported a fraud alert when prompted for additional authentication.
- C. An administrator manually blocked the user.
- D. The user entered an incorrect PIN four times within 10 minutes.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are developing an Azure web application to store and archive patient medical records in Azure. You need to configure data storage to meet the following policies:
• Ensure that you can configure a retention period for patient records.
• Archived data must be readable.
• Archived data must not be modified or deleted. Which Azure storage service should you use?
- A. Azure Tables
- B. Azure Blobs
- C. Azure Queues
- D. Azure Files
NEW QUESTION 9
You have a Microsoft SQL Server Always On availability group on Azure virtual machines. You need to configure an Azure internal load balancer as a listener for the availability group. What should you do?
- A. Create an HTTP health probe on port 1433.
- B. Set Session persistence to Client IP.
- C. Set Session persistence to Client IP and protocol.
- D. Enable Floating IP.
NEW QUESTION 10
You have the following resource groups:
Developers must connect to Dev Server only through Dev Workstation. To maintain security, DevS erver must not accept connections from the internet. You need to create a private connection between the Dev Workstation and Dev St Solution: Configure an IP address on each subnet within the same address space.
Does the solution meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. NO
NEW QUESTION 11
You are developing an app that references data which is sharded across multiple Azure SQL databases. The app must guarantee transactional consistency for changes across several different sharding key values. You need to manage the transactions.
What should you implement?
- A. Elastic database transactions with horizontal partitioning.
- B. Distributed transactions coordinated by Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC).
- C. Server-coordinated transactions from .NET application.
- D. Elastic database transactions with vertical partitioning.
NEW QUESTION 12
You arc developing an application that consists of an ASP.NET Core Web API website and a WebJob that starts automatically and runs continuously. You are building the deployment process for the application.
You need to ensure that both the website and the WebJob are deployed.
How should you structure the deployment folders? To answer, drag the appropriate path segments to the correct locations. Each path segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 13
You need to update the Inventory API.
Which development tools should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 14
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals.
Some question sets might have more than on correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution. After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result these questions
will not appear in the review screen.
You have an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named Adatum and an Azure Subscription named Subscription 1. Adatum contains a group named Developers. Subscription1 contains a resource group named Dev.
You need to provide the Developers group with the ability to create Azure logic apps in the Dev resource
Solution: On Subscription1, you assign the DevTest Labs User role to the Developers group. Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. NO
NEW QUESTION 15
You are developing a back-end Azure App Service that scales based on the number of messages contained in a Service Bus queue.
A rule already exists to scale up the App Service when the average queue length of unprocessed and valid queue messages is greater than 1000.
You need to add a new rule that will continuously scale down the App Service as long as the scale up condition is not met.
How should you configure the Scale rule? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 16
You need to meet the vendor notification requirement.
Solution: Create and apply a custom outbound Azure API Management policy. Does the solution meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. No
Thanks for reading the newest AZ-300 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader AZ-300 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/AZ-300-dumps.html (113 Q&As Dumps)