Associate-Cloud-Engineer | What Free Associate-Cloud-Engineer Test Engine Is
It is more faster and easier to pass the Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer exam by using Verified Google Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Up to the immediate present Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam and find the same core area Associate-Cloud-Engineer questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check Associate-Cloud-Engineer free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are developing a new web application that will be deployed on Google Cloud Platform. As part of your release cycle, you want to test updates to your application on a small portion of real user traffic. The majority of the users should still be directed towards a stable version of your application. What should you do?
- A. Deploy me application on App Engine For each update, create a new version of the same service Configure traffic splitting to send a small percentage of traffic to the new version
- B. Deploy the application on App Engine For each update, create a new service Configure traffic splitting to send a small percentage of traffic to the new service.
- C. Deploy the application on Kubernetes Engine For a new release, update the deployment to use the new version
- D. Deploy the application on Kubernetes Engine For a now release, create a new deployment for the new version Update the service e to use the now deployment.
NEW QUESTION 2
You have deployed an application on a single Compute Engine instance. The application writes logs to disk. Users start reporting errors with the application. You want to diagnose the problem. What should you do?
- A. Navigate to Cloud Logging and view the application logs.
- B. Connect to the instance’s serial console and read the application logs.
- C. Configure a Health Check on the instance and set a Low Healthy Threshold value.
- D. Install and configure the Cloud Logging Agent and view the logs from Cloud Logging.
NEW QUESTION 3
You want to configure autohealing for network load balancing for a group of Compute Engine instances that run in multiple zones, using the fewest possible steps. You need to configure re-creation of VMs if they are unresponsive after 3 attempts of 10 seconds each. What should you do?
- A. Create an HTTP load balancer with a backend configuration that references an existing instance group.Set the health check to healthy (HTTP).
- B. Create an HTTP load balancer with a backend configuration that references an existing instance group.Define a balancing mode and set the maximum RPS to 10.
- C. Create a managed instance grou
- D. Set the Autohealing health check to healthy (HTTP).
- E. Create a managed instance grou
- F. Verify that the autoscaling setting is on.
NEW QUESTION 4
You need to select and configure compute resources for a set of batch processing jobs. These jobs take around 2 hours to complete and are run nightly. You want to minimize service costs. What should you do?
- A. Select Google Kubernetes Engin
- B. Use a single-node cluster with a small instance type.
- C. Select Google Kubernetes Engin
- D. Use a three-node cluster with micro instance types.
- E. Select Compute Engin
- F. Use preemptible VM instances of the appropriate standard machine type.
- G. Select Compute Engin
- H. Use VM instance types that support micro bursting.
NEW QUESTION 5
You need to host an application on a Compute Engine instance in a project shared with other teams. You want to prevent the other teams from accidentally causing downtime on that application. Which feature should you use?
- A. Use a Shielded VM.
- B. Use a Preemptible VM.
- C. Use a sole-tenant node.
- D. Enable deletion protection on the instance.
NEW QUESTION 6
You significantly changed a complex Deployment Manager template and want to confirm that the dependencies of all defined resources are properly met before committing it to the project. You want the most rapid feedback on your changes. What should you do?
- A. Use granular logging statements within a Deployment Manager template authored in Python.
- B. Monitor activity of the Deployment Manager execution on the Stackdriver Logging page of the GCP Console.
- C. Execute the Deployment Manager template against a separate project with the same configuration, and monitor for failures.
- D. Execute the Deployment Manager template using the –-preview option in the same project, and observe the state of interdependent resources.
NEW QUESTION 7
You have an application that uses Cloud Spanner as a backend database. The application has a very predictable traffic pattern. You want to automatically scale up or down the number of Spanner nodes depending on traffic. What should you do?
- A. Create a cron job that runs on a scheduled basis to review stackdriver monitoring metrics, and then resize the Spanner instance accordingly.
- B. Create a Stackdriver alerting policy to send an alert to oncall SRE emails when Cloud Spanner CPU exceeds the threshol
- C. SREs would scale resources up or down accordingly.
- D. Create a Stackdriver alerting policy to send an alert to Google Cloud Support email when Cloud Spanner CPU exceeds your threshol
- E. Google support would scale resources up or down accordingly.
- F. Create a Stackdriver alerting policy to send an alert to webhook when Cloud Spanner CPU is over or under your threshol
- G. Create a Cloud Function that listens to HTTP and resizes Spanner resources accordingly.
NEW QUESTION 8
Your company’s infrastructure is on-premises, but all machines are running at maximum capacity. You want to burst to Google Cloud. The workloads on Google Cloud must be able to directly communicate to the workloads on-premises using a private IP range. What should you do?
- A. In Google Cloud, configure the VPC as a host for Shared VPC.
- B. In Google Cloud, configure the VPC for VPC Network Peering.
- C. Create bastion hosts both in your on-premises environment and on Google Clou
- D. Configure both as proxy servers using their public IP addresses.
- E. Set up Cloud VPN between the infrastructure on-premises and Google Cloud.
NEW QUESTION 9
You need to manage a Cloud Spanner Instance for best query performance. Your instance in production runs in a single Google Cloud region. You need to improve performance in the shortest amount of time. You want to follow Google best practices for service configuration. What should you do?
- A. Create an alert in Cloud Monitoring to alert when the percentage of high priority CPU utilization reaches 45% If you exceed this threshold, add nodes lo your instance.
- B. Create an alert in Cloud Monitoring to alert when the percentage ot high priority CPU utilization reaches 45% Use database query statistics to identify queries that result in high CPU usage, and then rewrite those queries to optimize their resource usage
- C. Create an alert in Cloud Monitoring to alert when the percentage of high priority CPU utilization reaches 65% If you exceed this threshold, add nodes to your instance
- D. Create an alert in Cloud Monitoring to alert when the percentage of high priority CPU utilization reaches 65%. Use database query statistics to identity queries that result in high CPU usage, and then rewrite those queries to optimize their resource usage.
NEW QUESTION 10
You have a developer laptop with the Cloud SDK installed on Ubuntu. The Cloud SDK was installed from the Google Cloud Ubuntu package repository. You want to test your application locally on your laptop with Cloud Datastore. What should you do?
- A. Export Cloud Datastore data using gcloud datastore export.
- B. Create a Cloud Datastore index using gcloud datastore indexes create.
- C. Install the google-cloud-sdk-datastore-emulator component using the apt get install command.
- D. Install the cloud-datastore-emulator component using the gcloud components install command.
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to configure a solution for archiving data in a Cloud Storage bucket. The solution must be
cost-effective. Data with multiple versions should be archived after 30 days. Previous versions are accessed once a month for reporting. This archive data is also occasionally updated at month-end. What should you do?
- A. Add a bucket lifecycle rule that archives data with newer versions after 30 days to Coldline Storage.
- B. Add a bucket lifecycle rule that archives data with newer versions after 30 days to Nearline Storage.
- C. Add a bucket lifecycle rule that archives data from regional storage after 30 days to Coldline Storage.
- D. Add a bucket lifecycle rule that archives data from regional storage after 30 days to Nearline Storage.
NEW QUESTION 12
You create a Deployment with 2 replicas in a Google Kubernetes Engine cluster that has a single preemptible node pool. After a few minutes, you use kubectl to examine the status of your Pod and observe that one of them is still in Pending status:
What is the most likely cause?
- A. The pending Pod's resource requests are too large to fit on a single node of the cluster.
- B. Too many Pods are already running in the cluster, and there are not enough resources left to schedule the pending Pod.
- C. The node pool is configured with a service account that does not have permission to pull the container image used by the pending Pod.
- D. The pending Pod was originally scheduled on a node that has been preempted between the creation of the Deployment and your verification of the Pods’ statu
- E. It is currently being rescheduled on a new node.
NEW QUESTION 13
You received a JSON file that contained a private key of a Service Account in order to get access to several resources in a Google Cloud project. You downloaded and installed the Cloud SDK and want to use this private key for authentication and authorization when performing gcloud commands. What should you do?
- A. Use the command gcloud auth login and point it to the private key
- B. Use the command gcloud auth activate-service-account and point it to the private key
- C. Place the private key file in the installation directory of the Cloud SDK and rename it to "credentials ison"
- D. Place the private key file in your home directory and rename it to ‘’GOOGLE_APPUCATION_CREDENTiALS".
NEW QUESTION 14
You want to deploy an application on Cloud Run that processes messages from a Cloud Pub/Sub topic. You want to follow Google-recommended practices. What should you do?
- A. 1. Create a Cloud Function that uses a Cloud Pub/Sub trigger on that topic.2. Call your application on Cloud Run from the Cloud Function for every message.
- B. 1. Grant the Pub/Sub Subscriber role to the service account used by Cloud Run.2. Create a Cloud Pub/Sub subscription for that topic.3. Make your application pull messages from that subscription.
- C. 1. Create a service account.2. Give the Cloud Run Invoker role to that service account for your Cloud Run application.3. Create a Cloud Pub/Sub subscription that uses that service account and uses your Cloud Run application as the push endpoint.
- D. 1. Deploy your application on Cloud Run on GKE with the connectivity set to Internal.2. Create a Cloud Pub/Sub subscription for that topic.3. In the same Google Kubernetes Engine cluster as your application, deploy a container that takes the messages and sends them to your application.
NEW QUESTION 15
You created a Google Cloud Platform project with an App Engine application inside the project. You initially configured the application to be served from the us-central region. Now you want the application to be served from the asia-northeast1 region. What should you do?
- A. Change the default region property setting in the existing GCP project to asia-northeast1.
- B. Change the region property setting in the existing App Engine application from us-central to asia-northeast1.
- C. Create a second App Engine application in the existing GCP project and specify asia-northeast1 as the region to serve your application.
- D. Create a new GCP project and create an App Engine application inside this new projec
- E. Specify asia-northeast1 as the region to serve your application.
NEW QUESTION 16
You deployed an App Engine application using gcloud app deploy, but it did not deploy to the intended project. You want to find out why this happened and where the application deployed. What should you do?
- A. Check the app.yaml file for your application and check project settings.
- B. Check the web-application.xml file for your application and check project settings.
- C. Go to Deployment Manager and review settings for deployment of applications.
- D. Go to Cloud Shell and run gcloud config list to review the Google Cloud configuration used for deployment.
NEW QUESTION 17
The sales team has a project named Sales Data Digest that has the ID acme-data-digest You need to set up similar Google Cloud resources for the marketing team but their resources must be organized independently of the sales team. What should you do?
- A. Grant the Project Editor role to the Marketing learn for acme data digest
- B. Create a Project Lien on acme-data digest and then grant the Project Editor role to the Marketing team
- C. Create another protect with the ID acme-marketing-data-digest for the Marketing team and deploy the resources there
- D. Create a new protect named Meeting Data Digest and use the ID acme-data-digest Grant the Project Editor role to the Marketing team.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your team maintains the infrastructure for your organization. The current infrastructure requires changes. You need to share your proposed changes with the rest of the team. You want to follow Google’s recommended best practices. What should you do?
- A. Use Deployment Manager templates to describe the proposed changes and store them in a Cloud Storage bucket.
- B. Use Deployment Manager templates to describe the proposed changes and store them in Cloud Source Repositories.
- C. Apply the change in a development environment, run gcloud compute instances list, and then save the output in a shared Storage bucket.
- D. Apply the change in a development environment, run gcloud compute instances list, and then save the output in Cloud Source Repositories.
NEW QUESTION 19
You are hosting an application from Compute Engine virtual machines (VMs) in us–central1–a. You want to adjust your design to support the failure of a single Compute Engine zone, eliminate downtime, and minimize cost. What should you do?
- A. – Create Compute Engine resources in us–central1–b.–Balance the load across both us–central1–a and us–central1–b.
- B. – Create a Managed Instance Group and specify us–central1–a as the zone.–Configure the Health Check with a short Health Interval.
- C. – Create an HTTP(S) Load Balancer.–Create one or more global forwarding rules to direct traffic to your VMs.
- D. – Perform regular backups of your application.–Create a Cloud Monitoring Alert and be notified if your application becomes unavailable.–Restore from backups when notified.
NEW QUESTION 20
Thanks for reading the newest Associate-Cloud-Engineer exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy Associate-Cloud-Engineer dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/Associate-Cloud-Engineer/ (190 Q&As Dumps)