BCABA | Renovate BCABA Free Question For Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst Certification
Want to know Ucertify BCABA Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about BACB Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst certification experience? Study 100% Guarantee BACB BCABA answers to Renew BCABA questions at Ucertify. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass BACB BCABA (Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst) test on your first attempt.
BACB BCABA Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which is NOT a necessary component of a token economy system?
- A. backup reinforcers
- B. exchange procedures
- C. generalized conditioned reinforcers
- D. response cost procedures
NEW QUESTION 2
Once a stimulus has been determined to function as a reinforcer in a particular contingency, which of the following is likely to be true?
- A. The reinforcer should be adjusted to vary during the observation perio
- B. The reinforcer should be used with others in the immediate environmen
- C. The effect of the reinforcer may strengthen with relevant deprivatio
- D. The effect of the reinforcer will weaken if a variable interval schedule is use
NEW QUESTION 3
Marvell is working on a new case with a student who refuses to attend school. Before deciding on
a treatment plan, Marvell schedules interviews and observation sessions. This is an example of which assumption of behavior analysis?
- A. determinism
- B. empiricism
- C. skepticism
- D. parsimony
NEW QUESTION 4
By definition, a data recording system is valid if it:
- A. consistently measures the behavio
- B. has demonstrated social validit
- C. has high interobserver agreemen
- D. measures what it is supposed t
NEW QUESTION 5
Fred does not follow some of the directives imposed by the direct care staff. A behavior analyst has been asked to put a program in place that will get Fred to comply with all directives. The behavior analyst should FIRST
- A. differentiate between compliance rates across different directive
- B. request that staff provide a ratio of compliant behaviors to noncompliant one
- C. determine a list of potential reinforcers for the behavior progra
- D. consider the ethical implications of training Fred to comply with all directive
NEW QUESTION 6
A punishment contingency is LEAST likely to produce which effect?
- A. Undesirable emotions may resul
- B. Aggressive or violent behavior may be evoke
- C. A more appropriate replacement behavior may develo
- D. The person delivering the punisher may become an aversive stimulu
NEW QUESTION 7
A child touching a hot stove immediately withdraws his hand. In the future, the child avoids touching the stove. Avoiding the stove is an example oF.
- A. establishing operatio
- B. operant behavio
- C. punishmen
- D. respondent behavio
NEW QUESTION 8
A behavior analyst decides to replicate a published research project but finds that the information
provided does not allow them to complete the project without more information from the author.
The article violates which dimension of applied behavior analysis?
- A. effective
- B. ethical
- C. conceptually systematic
- D. technological
NEW QUESTION 9
Alonzo tries to run out of his classroom without permission and forcefully resists attempts to stop him. Behavioral assessment information leads to two hypotheses regarding Alonzo's behavior. The behavior analyst decides to conduct systematic manipulations to determine functional relationships. The MOST important reason to do this is to
- A. convince Alonzo that running out of the classroom without permission can be dangerou
- B. determine why Alonzo tried to run out of the classroo
- C. increase the likelihood of selecting effective intervention
- D. determine whether or not the door to classroom should be locke
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following measures would be the MOST appropriate for reporting head banging
during each 5-minute interval of work?
- A. duration of head banging
- B. latency from a request to the first response
- C. rate of head banging
- D. inter-response time
NEW QUESTION 11
A behavior analyst is investigating fixed ratio schedules of praise delivery to determine which is most effective for changing the rate of question-asking by a 10-year-old child. This is an example oF.
- A. an applied analysis of behavio
- B. an experimental social progra
- C. a social learning progra
- D. a stimulus control progra
NEW QUESTION 12
From an ethical standpoint, which source provides the MOST appropriate information for justifying implementation of a program to change a person's behavior?
- A. daily reports from the direct care staff who work with the person routinely
- B. graphed data from the program staff who observe the person regularly
- C. written recommendations from the medical staff who treat the person on a regular basis
- D. written requests from the administrative staff who are ultimately responsible for the person's care
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is most likely an example of reinforcing consequences?
- A. A company gives an annual bonus to its employee
- B. Employees are happ
- C. Law enforcement officer gives a ticket to a speede
- D. Driver stops speedin
- E. Child loses a sticker each time they talk out in clas
- F. Rates of talking out decreas
- G. Student is sent to detention for fightin
- H. Student is found in detention every wee
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is an example of a listener response?
- A. At dinner time, the client says "fork, please."
- B. The client labels "fork" when not instructed to do s
- C. The client repeats the word "fork" throughout the da
- D. Staff says, "pick up your fork," and the client picks up his or her for
NEW QUESTION 15
The purpose of including untaught items or tasks within a Discrete Trial Instruction program is to assess:
- A. contex
- B. fluenc
- C. generalizatio
- D. master
NEW QUESTION 16
Ingrid is attempting to learn to speak English. Her teacher, Rosa, presents pictures of preferred items, states the label in English, and prompts Ingrid to repeat them. Over time, Rosa stops
labeling items and begins to present Ingrid with a variety of pictures of the same items. Rosa is trying to promotE.
- A. echoic behavio
- B. manding behavio
- C. stimulus generalizatio
- D. response generalizatio
NEW QUESTION 17
A teacher tells students that completing assignments will help them to do well on the exam. How can the teacher ensure that this will be an effective rule?
- A. Provide a review session covering the assignments prior to the exa
- B. Provide assignments that are closely related to the material on the exa
- C. Provide various reinforcers for those who complete the assignment
- D. Provide various reinforcers for those who do well on the exa
NEW QUESTION 18
Teaching a student a self-talk strategy consisting of, "After I use the toilet, I must flush." is an example oF.
- A. contingency shaped behavio
- B. direct instructio
- C. imitative instructio
- D. rule-governed behavio
NEW QUESTION 19
Which situation is likely to be an example of negative reinforcement?
- A. A child puts a coin into a machine and gets a gumbal
- B. An employee submits reports to a nagging boss and boss stops naggin
- C. An employee submits time sheet to payroll department and gets paid on Frida
- D. A student has a tantrum and the teacher gives a hug to calm them dow
NEW QUESTION 20
Sue consults with her supervisor to be certain her procedures are conceptually systematic. Conceptually systematic procedures are
- A. based on empirical evidence of their effectivenes
- B. derived from experimental analysis of similar behavior in the fiel
- C. identifiers of functional relations between a behavioral dimension and an environmental even
- D. linked to and described in terms of the basic principles of behavio
NEW QUESTION 21
For which scenario would discrimination training be an appropriate behavior change strategy?
- A. Nathan hits others during math class but not during other classe
- B. Peter loves to talk to his peers, which is very disruptive during churc
- C. Suzi refuses to eat dinner, but she does eat breakfast and lunc
- D. Tabitha gloats when she wins a game and pouts when she lose
NEW QUESTION 22
For which of the following would it be appropriate to measure duration?
- A. Amy responds very slowly to instructions during her discrete trials teaching session
- B. Ethan leaves his work station and wanders around the buildin
- C. Sarah takes so long to begin her math assignments in class that she is never able to finish on tim
- D. Ryan is trying to increase the speed of his typing at the computer keyboar
NEW QUESTION 23
Mary Lee has been working on compliance. Given the same mand, in a 15-min. segment, Mary Lee complied with her teacher 4/5 times, her speech therapist, physical education teacher and mother 2/5 times. Six months later, given the same mand, in a 15-min. segment, Mary Lee complied with the bus driver 4/5 times, her physical therapist 4/5 times, the lunch lady 4/5 times and the vice-principal 4/5 times. This scenario is an example oF.
- A. response generalizatio
- B. stimulus discriminatio
- C. stimulus generalizatio
- D. stimulus equivalenc
NEW QUESTION 24
After saying, "ball," Kelly presents five objects to her student, Bryan. When Bryan selects the ball, Kelly delivers a high-preference item. Bryan is learning to:
- A. tact object
- B. match to sampl
- C. make a simple discriminatio
- D. respond to multiple exemplar
NEW QUESTION 25
A behavior analyst is doing some staff training in a facility. The first step is to have the staff read a "How To" manual. The behavior analyst notices that after reading the manual, staff seem to be doing some things specified in the readings, such as giving praise after adaptive behavior. This is an example oF.
- A. backward chainin
- B. contingency-shaped behavio
- C. fadin
- D. rule-governed behavio
NEW QUESTION 26
In the past, Parnelli consistently drove at high speeds on city streets. However, he was pulled over and had to immediately pay a very expensive fine. Afterward, Parnelli very seldom drove at high rates of speed. Which of the following might account for the effect of the lost money resulting from paying the fine?
- A. negative punishment
- B. negative reinforcement
- C. positive punishment
- D. escape conditioning
NEW QUESTION 27
P.S. Easily pass BCABA Exam with 272 Q&As Allfreedumps.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Allfreedumps.com BCABA Dumps: https://www.allfreedumps.com/BCABA-dumps.html (272 New Questions)