C1000-002 | High Value IBM C1000-002 Questions Online
Proper study guides for Up to the minute IBM IBM MQ V9.0 System Administration certified begins with IBM C1000-002 preparation products which designed to deliver the Guaranteed C1000-002 questions by making you pass the C1000-002 test at your first time. Try the free C1000-002 demo right now.
Check C1000-002 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
The MQ Administrator has enabled Command Events in order to log all successful MQSC commands. What else must be done to also capture the unauthorized MQSC command attempts?
- A. Enable Authority Events
- B. Enable Security Events
- C. Change the Authority Event setting from DISABLED to NODISPLAY
- D. Change the Command Event setting from DISABLED to NODISPLAY
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the result of running the rpm -qa| grep MQSeries command on a Linux server?
- A. Adds packages
- B. Removes packages
- C. Displays packages
- D. Installs packages
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator wants to determine how many messages are on a TESTQ. Which MQSC command will return that information?
- A. display qstatus testq curdepth
- B. display qstatus testq message count
- C. display qstatus testq type (message) count
- D. display qstatus testq type (queue) curdepth
NEW QUESTION 4
An existing application periodically announces price changes by putting messages to a queue. To make the price messages available as publications without changing the application, the output queue has been deleted
and replaced with a queue alias that has TARGTYPE(TOPIC) TARGET(‘PRICES’). Which authorization is required to allow the application to publish using the new alias?
- A. Grant +put to the alias only
- B. Grant +pub to the alias and +pub to the PRICES topic object
- C. Grant +put to the alias and +pub to the PRICES topic object
- D. Grant +put to the alias and to each of the subscriber queues
NEW QUESTION 5
What must be done before an administrator can take a full backup of a queue manager’s files?
- A. The queues must be cleared.
- B. The channels must be stopped.
- C. The queue manager must be stopped.
- D. The administrator must copy the logs over to DR site.
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator has been asked to make changes to MQ config so that the MQ client application APP_A connecting to queue manager QM1 can reconnect automatically without re-starting the applications.
What does the administrator need to configure to achieve this?
- A. Alter QMGR and set the attribute RECONN(YES)
- B. Alter SVRCONN channel and set attribute AUTOCONN(TRUE)
- C. Configure DefRecon attribute of CHANNELS stanza in mqclient.ini
- D. Configure AutoConnect attribute of CHANNELS stanza in mqclient.ini
NEW QUESTION 7
An application is being implemented that required a connection to an MQ queue manager. Where can the queue manager be located relative to the application to achieve this?
- A. It can be either local or remote.
- B. It must be local to the application.
- C. It must be remote from the application.
- D. It can be either local or remote, but must use a requester channel for connection.
NEW QUESTION 8
A new LTS release of IBM MQ is made generally available. The versioning information is 18.104.22.168. When the next level of fixes is made available for this product what will the versioning information look like?
- A. 22.214.171.124
- B. 126.96.36.199
- C. 188.8.131.52
- D. 184.108.40.206
NEW QUESTION 9
A failed MQ on z/OS request is received with a reason code ‘MQRC_STORAGE_MEDIUM_FULL’. What are two reasons for this type of failure? (Select two.)
- A. Application are offline
- B. Cannot write to the disk
- C. The coupling facility is full
- D. Buffer pool has reached the limit
- E. There is not enough space remaining on the page set
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the extension is used for IBM MQ FFST reports?
- A. dmp
- B. fdc
- C. fst
- D. ffst
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is true regarding the use of CHLAUTH rules?
- A. They can be used to set an MCAUSER value for any channel asserting a specific user ID
- B. They can be used to set an MQ service that overrides firewall policy on inbound channels
- C. They can be used to auto-define cluster sender channels for inbound channels to the full repository
- D. They can be used to configure the TLS distinguished name within the queue manager personal certificate.
NEW QUESTION 12
An application connected to QM1 puts messages on QR1, which is a remote definition of a local queue QL2 on queue manager QM2.
The configuration is as follows: crtmqm -q -l -lp 2 -ls 3 QM1
DEFINE QREMOTE(‘QR1’) RQMNAME(‘QM2’) RNAME(‘QL2’)
The channels between QM1 and QM2 are stopped. Where should the administrator look for the message?
- A. XMITQ on QM1
- B. XMITQ on QM2
- C. Local queue on QM1
- D. Local queue on QM2
NEW QUESTION 13
DEFINE QALIAS(BALLS) TARGET(BALL) DEFINE QLOCAL(QMGB) USAGE(XMITQ)
DEFINE QREMOTE(BALL) RNAME(BALL) RQMNAME(QMGB)
The following commands are issued on QMGB: DEFINE QLOCAL(RUGBY)
DEFINE QALIAS(BALLS) TARGET(TENNIS) DEFINE QLOCAL(QMGC) USAGE(XMITQ) DEFINE QLOCAL(TENNIS)
DEFINE QREMOTE(BALL) RNAME(BALL) RQMNAME(QMGC)
The following commands are issued on QMGC:
DEFINE QREMOTE(BALLS) RNAME(BALLS) RQMNAME(QMGB) DEFINE QLOCAL(QMGB) USAGE(XMITQ)
DEFINE QALIAS(BALL) TARGET(RUGBY) DEFINE QLOCAL(TENNIS)
Where does the message go when it is put to BALLS on QMGC?
- A. TENNIS on QMGC
- B. TENNIS on QMGB
- C. TENNIS on QMGA
- D. TENNIS on QMGC
NEW QUESTION 14
Given the following error on an MQ server:
AMQ7280: WebSphere MQ queue manager ’x’ appears unresponsive ln what file extension can this error be found?
- A. *.ERR
- B. *.FST
- C. *.FDC
- D. *.ALR
NEW QUESTION 15
What queue does the Application Activity Trace write to?
- A. SYSTEM.DEFAULT.TRACE.QUEUE
- B. SYSTEM.ADMIN.ACTIVITY.QUEUE
- C. SYSTEM.ADMIN.TRACE.ACTIVITY.QUEUE
- D. SYSTEM.DEFAULT.TRACE.ACTIVITY.QUEUE
NEW QUESTION 16
The following commands are issued on QMGRA: DEFINE QLOCAL(SATURN)
DEFINE QLOCAL(QMGRB) USAGE(XMITQ) DEFINE QALIAS(MARS) TARGET (VENUS)
DEFINE QALIAS(PLUTO) TARGET(SATURN)
DEFINE QREMOTE(VENUS) RNAME(SATURN) RQMNAME(QMGRB)
The following commands are issued on QMGRB: DEFINE QLOCAL(mars)
DEFINE QLOCAL(QMGRA) USAGE(XMITQ) DEFINE QALIAS(SATURN) TARGET(VENUS) DEFINE QALIAS(PLUTO) TARGET(VENUS)
DEFINE QREMOTE(VENUS) RNAME(PLUTO) RQMNAME(QMGRA)
Where does the message go when it is put to MARS on QMGRA?
- A. MARS on QMGRB
- B. MARS on QMGRA
- C. SATURN on QMGRB
- D. SATURN on QMGRA
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator has developed an application to administer MQ using Programmable Command Format (PCF) messages.
Which queues need to exist on the target queue manager for the application to work?
- A. SYSTEM.COMMAND.INPUT on all platforms
- B. SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.EVENT on all platforms
- C. SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.QUEUE on distributed platforms and SYSTEM.COMMAND.INPUT on z/OS
- D. SYSTEM.CLUSTER.COMMAND.QUEUE on distributed platforms and SYSTEM.CLUSTER.COMMAND.INPUT on z/OS
NEW QUESTION 18
An application is putting messages in an MQ cluster but the messages are only routed to the local queue manager to which the application is connected.
What parameter should the administrator adjust to achieve a desired round-robin delivery f messages throughout the cluster?
- A. MSGDLVSQ should be set to ANY
- B. CLWLUSEQ should be set to ANY
- C. MSGDLVSQ should be set to SHARE
- D. CLWLUSEQ should be set to SHARE
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator executes the following control command: crtmqm -q -d Q2 QM1
What is the effect of the above command?
- A. The command creates default queue manager QM1 and specifies Q2 as its default transmission queue.
- B. The command creates default queue manager QM1 and specifies Q2 as its dead letter queue.
- C. The command creates queue manager QM1, queue Q2, and specifies Q2 as its default transmission queue.
- D. The command creates queue manager QM1, queue Q2, and specifies Q2 as its dead letter queue.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which FFST Report field can be used to trigger tracing to start?
- A. FDC ID
- B. FFST ID
- C. Error ID
- D. Probe ID
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two settings can be exported and imported from MQ Explorer? (Select two.)
- A. JMS administration object definitions
- B. Queue definitions for the queue managers
- C. Channel definitions for the queue managers
- D. Connection details for remote queue managers
- E. Queue manager set memberships, set definitions, and set filters
NEW QUESTION 22
When configuring MQ shared queues on z/OS, where are the queue objects that represents the attributes of the shared queues held?
- A. VSAM database
- B. External SQL Server
- C. Shared DB2 repository
- D. Shared Oracle database
NEW QUESTION 23
An administrator has a new application that sends 2MB messages to a remote queue manager, which is significantly larger than current messages which are 50KB.
How can an administrator ensure minimal impact on the existing environment?
- A. Set the workload balancing option to MIXEDSIZE.
- B. Require the queue manager to use message chunking.
- C. Set MSGGROUP to TRUE and MSGSIZE to a value of 2MB.
- D. Use separate channels and transmit queues for the new messages.
NEW QUESTION 24
What topic attribute/value pair controls delivery of all non-persistent publications to all subscribers?
- A. NPMSGDLV(ALL)
- B. NPPUBDLV(ALL)
- C. MSGDLV(NPSISTALL)
- D. PUBDLV(NPSISTALL)
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version C1000-002 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-files.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/C1000-002/ (New 65 Q&As)