C1000-017 | Exact C1000-017 Testing Bible 2020
Cause all that matters here is passing the IBM C1000-017 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of C1000-017 IBM Cloud Solutions Architect v3 exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Testking C1000-017 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
IBM C1000-017 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the main function of Itsio for microservices?
- A. An application for securing microservice applications
- B. An open platform to connect, manage, and secure microservices
- C. A communication engine that is part of the microservices Framework
- D. A tool to compile components that are part of the microservices Framework
NEW QUESTION 2
Which build tool package is included in the IBM Cloud Private catalog?
- A. Travis
- B. Redis
- C. Jenkins
- D. Kibana
NEW QUESTION 3
What Disaster Recovery (DR) plan should be used to allow for nearly instantaneous recovery in the event of a region failure?
- A. Hot
- B. Active
- C. Global
- D. Parallel
NEW QUESTION 4
What is a functional requirement of an IBM Social Reference Architecture?
- A. Reduce barriers to effective collaboration
- B. Limit data replication throughout
- C. Only support online data replication
- D. Control collaboration with competitors
NEW QUESTION 5
The Vulnerability Advisor that is part of the Kubernetes Service from IBM scans Docker images and live containers. What is one item the scan is identifying?
- A. Viruses
- B. Recursion
- C. Known CVEs
- D. Zero day exploits
NEW QUESTION 6
What are two attributes that affect the adoption of microservices? (Choose two.)
- A. Lack of standards
- B. Lack of experience
- C. Changing cultural inertia
- D. Limited virtualization options
- E. Limited, explicit dependencies on other services
NEW QUESTION 7
If a customer has a customer satisfaction issue that resolves around help desk, which two IBM Cloud services should be suggested? (Choose two.)
- A. Ustream
- B. Tone Analyzer
- C. Watson Assistant
- D. Streaming Analytics
- E. Decision Optimization
NEW QUESTION 8
When logging into IBM Cloud, what type of ID will prompt someone to login through their company’s login page?
- A. Cloud ID
- B. Google ID
- C. Service ID
- D. Federated ID
NEW QUESTION 9
How can adopting an Application Performance Management (APM) strategy and integrating it with a DevOps approach help to ensure that whatever platform is chosen for a workload is a seamless experience for the end-user?
- A. IBM APM runs only on the IBM Cloud and IBM Hybrid Cloud environments.
- B. IBM APM is the right companion to the new generation of DevOps tools.
- C. IBM APM runs root cause analysis on issues in production systems.
- D. IBM APM can be leveraged in the early phases of system testing and development on production-like systems.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements describe a Kubernetes service? (Choose two.)
- A. A service is always exposed with a public IP.
- B. A service is always exposed inside a cluster.
- C. A service is always exposed outside a cluster.
- D. A set of pods are defined by a configuration json.
- E. A set of pods that are defined by a label selector.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement describes Block Storage on IBM Cloud?
- A. Persistent iSCSI based storage
- B. Flexible NFS-based file storage
- C. Inexpensive long-term storage that can replace tape for archive and regulatory compliance
- D. A highly scalable tape storage service, designed for high durability, resiliency, and security
NEW QUESTION 12
Which IBM Cloud networking service avoids network traffic jams and decreases latency by keeping data closer to users?
- A. Load Balancer
- B. Content Delivery Network
- C. IBM Cloud Security Groups
- D. IBM Cloud Extranet Service
NEW QUESTION 13
Where can IBM Cloud Reference Architectures be acquired?
- A. They are available on IBM Cloud Garage site
- B. They are available through Passport Advantage
- C. They are available as a Redbook on the Redbook site
- D. They are available from IBM Tech Seller with an NDA
NEW QUESTION 14
An application developer wants a rapid development environment that provides autoscaling and allows them to focus on the business logic in an event driven process. The application developer should not have worry about the backend or runtime. What should they choose?
- A. Cloud Foundry
- B. IBM Open Systems
- C. IBM Cloud Functions
- D. Boilerplates with Auto-scaling
NEW QUESTION 15
Which IBM service supports building integration flows through a no-code approach and exposes those flows as RESTful APIs without having to be an API development expert?
- A. IBM BPM
- B. IBM WAS
- C. IBM API Integrator
- D. IBM App Connect
NEW QUESTION 16
In IBM Cloud Internet Services, what allows fine-tuning of cache behavior and creation of content optimization?
- A. Firewall
- B. Page Rules
- C. Proxy Server
- D. Global Load Balancer (GLB)
NEW QUESTION 17
What are two of the functional components of the IBM Cloud Private Reference Architecture? (Choose two.)
- A. BPaaS
- B. NexGen Security
- C. Infrastructure Management
- D. Developer Automation
- E. CaaS
NEW QUESTION 18
When a certificate and the corresponding private key is imported into Certificate Manager, how does the service protect the private Key?
- A. Encrypts with AES-256 algorithm
- B. Uses a DES algorithm to salt the key
- C. Hashes the key with a SHA-256 algorithm
- D. Uses a one time pad to put it in the vault
NEW QUESTION 19
What are two benefits of using Cloud Services? (Choose two.)
- A. Cloud service is always private
- B. Access to required functions as services
- C. Complete control over the feature enhancement in service
- D. Add new functions available in a cloud service
- E. Reduce the time and cost required for application development
NEW QUESTION 20
What are key components of identity and access management?
- A. Horizon and anti-tailgating measures
- B. Data classification and data masking
- C. Video surveillance and password protected consoles
- D. Multifactor authentication (MFA) and directory services
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement describes the immutability of data on Blockchain?
- A. Data can only be modified through a smart contract.
- B. No participant can tamper with a transaction after it has been recorded to the ledger.
- C. It is impossible to modify business data across a network of potentially dozens or hundreds of ledgers.
- D. All data is encrypted using a one-way hashing algorith
- E. Therefore, changing stored data is impossible.
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full C1000-017 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/C1000-017-dumps.html (New 64 Q&As Version)