C2090-102 | Tested IBM C2090-102 Free Practice Test Online
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our C2090-102 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the IBM C2090-102 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the IBM C2090-102 exam. Latest IBM C2090-102 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try IBM C2090-102 Brain Dumps First.
IBM C2090-102 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Faced with a wide area network implementation, you have a need for asynchronous remote updates. Which one of the following would best address this use case?
- A. GPFS Active File Management allows data access and modifications even when remote storage cluster is unavailable
- B. HDFS Cluster rebalancing is compatible with data rebalancing scheme
- C. A scheme might automatically move data from one DataNode to another if the free space on a DataNode falls below a certain threshold
- D. GPFS File clones can be created from a regular file or a file in a snapshot using the mmclone command
- E. HDFS NameNode The NameNode keeps an image of the entire file systemnamespace and file Blockmap in memor
- F. This key metadata item is designed to be compact, such that a NameNode with 4 GB of RAM is plenty to support a huge number of files and directories
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/STXKQY_4.1.1/com.ibm.spectrum.scale.v4 r11.adv.d oc/bl1adv_clones.htm
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following can NOT be performed by the Open Data Platform (ODP)?
- A. Provide development and governance of upstream projects
- B. Contribute to the Apache Software Foundation projects
- C. Produce a set of tools and methods that enable members to create and test differentiated offerings based on the ODP core
- D. Accelerate the delivery of Big Data solutions by providing a well-defined core consisting of all the components of the Apache Software Foundation projects
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following approaches can an organization take to solve the impact on the performance and capacity originated by the variety of data types?
- A. Define a data catalog in a traditional data warehouse
- B. Create different solutions to handle every kind of data
- C. Store a wide range of data formats on the same platform
- D. Define a comprehensive taxonomy and constantly review
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/pdfs/redp5070.pdf Page: 15
NEW QUESTION 4
In computer science, which of the following represents a set of properties that guarantee that database transactions are processed reliably?
- A. Foreign Key
- B. Primary Key
- C. Buffer Cache
- D. ACID
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following requirements would NOT be effectively addressed by a NoSQL data store?
- A. Scalability
- B. Reporting
- C. Sparse data
- D. Batch processing
NEW QUESTION 6
For company B, 85% of their analytics queries only involve about 25% of their data; another 10% of the queries will touch 35% of the rest of the data, and only 5% of the queries will touch the remaining 40% of the data. The estimated volume is 50TB growing at 1 TB per year. Which of the following would provide the best value (business benefit) and lowest TCO?
- A. Place the entire set of data in a data warehouse with proper partitioning and indexing
- B. Place the entire set of data in a hadoop environment – using commodity HW
- C. Place the top 25% of data (used by 85% of the query) in a hadoop environment, and the rest in a data warehouse
- D. Place the top 25% of data (used by 85% of the query) in a data warehouse, and the rest in a hadoop environment
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is true about Cloudant?
- A. It is a byte-value store
- B. It is available as a database-as-a-service (DBaaS)
- C. It runs remotely in the cloud and not on a local system
- D. It offers SQL access to data
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is a key consideration when determining the potential use of Models in Big Data Deployments?
- A. Stability of schema
- B. Level of Information Processing
- C. Ownership/Governance
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 9
You have a need for Storm real time processing and you realize that your Storm processing is detrimental to the timely execution of your MapReduce batch jobs. Which of the following would be your best course of action?
- A. Implement a Storm-YARN integration to facilitate the management of elastic workloads
- B. Implement the Oozie 2.0 framework optimized for elastic workload management
- C. Use a combination of Flume and Oozie 2.0 to enable the Flume built-in elastic flow automation
- D. Implement Apache ACE 2.0 for Storm
NEW QUESTION 10
A media company wants to enhance their subscription services to their end customers by incorporating Twitter, Wikis, Blogs, and Analysts data. The company likes to provide a real- time dashboard view for news articles, press releases, andanalysts perspective to end customers based on their subscriptions. What solution blueprint would offer the best fit for this critical business
- A. Watson Analytics
- B. Big Insights, Spark, and Big SQL
- C. Pure Data for Analytics PDA, and SPSS
- D. InfoSphere Streams, BigInsights, and Watson Explorer
NEW QUESTION 11
You are asked to provide deep analytics from existing historical data to score new
high volume incoming live data with low latency in real time. Which of the following would you suggest?
- A. SPSS Modeler with InfoSphere Streams
- B. Info Sphere DataStage with InfoSphere Streams
- C. Hive with MapReduce
- D. Cassandra with YARN
NEW QUESTION 12
The downside of cloud computing, relative to SLAs, is the difficulty in determining which of the following?
- A. Root cause for service interruptions
- B. Turn-Around-Time (TAT)
- C. Mean Time To Recover (MTTR)
- D. First Call Resolution (FCR)
NEW QUESTION 13
Cloudant is defined by which of the following?
- A. A JSON document store
- B. A key/value store
- C. A graph database
- D. A column/family store
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is NOT a valid Big Data platform integration?
- A. Platform plugins
- B. Intraplatform integration
- C. Enterprise integration with other repositories
- D. Network integration
NEW QUESTION 15
“The programming model for client developers will hide the complexity of interfacing to legacy systems” is an example of which of the following?
- A. A use case
- B. An architectural decision
- C. A client imperative
- D. An empathy statement
NEW QUESTION 16
As you explore the data for a BigSheets workbook, you must run the workbook against the full data set to get the most current results for analysis. Which statement is TRUE regarding running and visualizing data in a workbook?
- A. You can create graphs for more than one sheet within the same workbook
- B. By default, the first sheet in your workbook is named the Results sheet
- C. When you save and run the workbook, the data in a Child Workbook is theoutput for that workbook
- D. When you add sheets to workbooks, saving the sheets runs the individual data for the sheet but not for the full workbook
https://www- 01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSPT3X_4.1.0/com.ibm.swg.im.infosphere.biginsight s.analyze.doc/doc/bigsheets_con_workbooks.html
NEW QUESTION 17
Which one of the following statements about Big SQL is TRUE?
- A. Big SQL doesn’t need any secondary indices to access HBase tables
- B. Big SQL processes queries locally either on disk or in memory
- C. Big SQL supports updates in Hive.
- D. Executing Big SQL queries through MapReduce framework would always be a better choice
NEW QUESTION 18
The Yarn Resource Managers (RM) have an option to embed an ActiveStandbyElector to decide which RM should be the Active. Upon which of the following is it based?
- A. Job Tracker
- B. Zookeeper
- C. Task Tracker
- D. Name Node
NEW QUESTION 19
By default, Parquet uses which of the following codecs?
- A. SNAPPY
- B. LZO
- C. GZIP
- D. BZIP2
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following statements regarding Big R is TRUE?
- A. Unless specified otherwise, Big R automatically assumes all data to be integers
- B. Big R’s ‘bigr.frame’ is equivalent to R’s ‘data.frames’
- C. When you execute Big R “apply” function, Big R transparently extracts data out of HDFS into the Big R engine
- D. A data analyst using Big R employs Map Reduce programming principles
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding Cloud deployment models?
- A. Performance and scalability requirements are a critical factor for deciding between Platform as a Serviceand Infrastructure as a Service deployment models
- B. In a platform as a Service offering, the customer has root access to the servers
- C. Applications with extremely high transactions volumes are good candidates for Platform as a Service
- D. In an infrastructure as a service deployment, the cloud provider provides security patching, monitoring andfail over capabilities
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following big data components makes all decisions regarding the replication of blocks?
- A. Job Tracker
- B. Edge Node
- C. Name Node
- D. Data Node
NEW QUESTION 23
The inputs to the Architectural Overview document do NOT include which of the following?
- A. Architectural Goals
- B. Key Concepts
- C. Architectural Overview Diagram
- D. Component Model
NEW QUESTION 24
A media company wants to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaign. Before they release a movie they prepare and run a campaign for promotion. Based on the response on Twitter and Facebook they want to decidewhetheror not they should continue a particular campaign. Which of the following should be selected to meet these requirements?
- A. Hadoop
- B. Streams
- C. Unica
- D. Pure Data for Analytics
NEW QUESTION 25
A television company is going to launch a new talk show and wants to gauge viewers’ interest in various topics. They would like to do social media analysis and find out best responses. They also want to discuss best responses during the next day’s show. Given these requirements, which technology you would recommend?
- A. Hadoop
- B. Streams
- C. Content Management
- D. Netezza
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest C2090-102 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-hub.com C2090-102 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-hub.com/C2090-102-dumps.html (110 Q&As Dumps)