C2090-320 | All About Breathing C2090-320 Simulations
Act now and download your IBM C2090-320 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless IBM C2090-320 tutorials. Download Far out IBM DB2 11 Fundamentals for z/OS exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn IBM C2090-320 with a classic professional.
Free C2090-320 Demo Online For IBM Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following elements is affected by a ROLLBACK statement?
- A. LOB table spaces
- B. Changes in cursor positioning
- C. Acquisition and release of locks
- D. Caching of rolled back statements
NEW QUESTION 2
Which catalog table would you query in order to determine the relevant statistics for an index?
- A. SYSIBM.SYSKEYS
- B. SYSIBM.SYSFIELDS
- C. SYSIBM.SYSCOLUMNS
- D. SYSIBM.SYSINDEXSTATS1
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two of the following functions are synonyms of one another? (Choose two)
- A. CLOB
- B. VALUE
- C. IFNULL
- D. DBCLOB
- E. COALESCE
NEW QUESTION 4
Which type of constraint is NOT enforced by DB2 during SQL processing?
- A. Check
- B. Referential
- C. Primary key
- D. Informational referential
NEW QUESTION 5
Which command displays the DB2 catalog level and migration mode?
- A. DSNC DISPLAY
- B. MODIFY irlmproc,STATUS
- C. DISPLAY GROUP DETAIL
- D. DISPLAY DATABASE (DSNDB06)
NEW QUESTION 6
The following definition for COL1 is given by this statement: CREATE TABLE… (COL1 BINARY (05))
Which of the following statements will successfully insert data into the table?
- A. INSERT INTO… (COL1) VALUES(HEX(‘12345’));
- B. INSERT INTO… (COL1) VALUES(BLOB(‘12345’));
- C. INSERT INTO… (COL1) VALUES(CHAR(‘12345’));
- D. INSERT INTO… (COL1) VALUES(BINARY(‘123456’));
NEW QUESTION 7
COL1 is defined as CHAR(05) and contains CHAR(‘12345’). Which of the following expressions returns the digits 12345 for further calculation?
- A. HEX(COL1)
- B. DEC(COL1)
- C. PACK(COL1)
- D. DIGITS(COL1)
NEW QUESTION 8
Which types of user-defined data types are supported? (Choose two.)
- A. CHAR
- B. ARRAY
- C. NUMERIC
- D. DISTINCT
- E. TIMESTAMP
NEW QUESTION 9
Which privilege will user smith be able to grant to another user on table emp when the following SQL is executed?
GRANT ALL ON TABLE emp TO smith WITH GRANT OPTION;
- A. BIND
- B. REORG
- C. TRIGGER
- D. EXECUTE
NEW QUESTION 10
The following warning message is issued when the last available active log data set is 5% full: DSNJ110E - LAST COPY n ACTIVE LOG DATA SET IS nnn PERCENT FULL
What will happen if you ignore this message?
- A. DB2 will shut down if it reaches the 100 % full condition
- B. DB2 will overwrite the oldest archive log without archiving
- C. DB2 will stop any activity that requires log writes if it reaches the 100 % full condition
- D. DB2 will automatically allocate more active log data sets as long as there are still less than 93 of them
NEW QUESTION 11
An application program is running much longer than expected. The PLAN_TABLE shows the following access path information:
ACCESSTYPE = 'R' PREFETCH = 'S'
What access path does this represent?
- A. IN-list access
- B. Direct row access
- C. Dynamic prefetch access
- D. Table space scan access
NEW QUESTION 12
Which package level privileges does the user smith have when the following statement is executed? GRANT ALL ON PACKAGE clct1.pkg1 TO smith;
- A. GRANT, COPY, BIND, RUN
- B. BIND, EXECUTE, COPY, RUN
- C. CREATE, COPY, RUN, EXECUTE
- D. COPY, BINDADD, SQL, EXECUTE
NEW QUESTION 13
To ensure only positive values are entered into a column, you add a constraint on the SALARY column of a previously populated table If D32 cannot guarantee the existing values in the column are positive, it will place the table space or partition that contains the table into which of the following states?
- A. CHECK PENDING
- B. REORG PENDING
- C. REBUILD PENDING
- D. ADVISORY REORG PENDING
NEW QUESTION 14
In order to evaluate the real-time relative disorganization of an index, which catalog table would you query?
- A. SYSIBM.SYSINDEXES
- B. SYSIBM.SYSINDEXPART
- C. SYSIBM.SYSINDEXSTATS
- D. SYSIBM.SYSINDEXSPACESTATS
NEW QUESTION 15
Which DB2 command displays the status information about DB2 database MYDB and displays the status of all objects in this database?
- A. -DISPLAY DATABASE(MYDB) OVERVIEW
- B. -DISPLAY DATABASE(MYDB) SPACENAM(*)
- C. -DISPLAY DATABASE(MYDB) SPACENAM(') RES
- D. -DISPLAY DATABASE(MYDB) SPACENAMO ACTIVE
NEW QUESTION 16
If a scrollable cursor is INSENSITIVE, which of the following applies?
- A. The cursor is read only
- B. WITH ROWSET POSITIONING is not allowed
- C. The select-statement must not contain an SQL data change statement
- D. The cursor has sensitivity to changes that are made to the database after the result table is materialized
NEW QUESTION 17
How can a user-defined function (UDF) be invoked?
- A. Via an SQL SELECT statement
- B. Via a CALL statement using SPUFI
- C. Directly via a RUN PROGRAM command
- D. Via a CALL statement from within an application program
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following effectively and efficiently manages priorities of a mixed workload as a result of its tight integration with DB2 for z/OS?
- A. Data Facility Storage Management
- B. z/OS Parallel Sysplex Configuration
- C. Workload Manager
- D. z Systems Processor Resource
NEW QUESTION 19
Your application has a read-only cursor. You cannot tolerate uncommitted data but want to make sure that it provides the best concurrency. Which of the following bind options would provide the locking you need with optimistic locking?
- A. ISOLATION(UR)
- B. ISOLATION(RS)
- C. ISOLATION(CS)CURRENTDATA(NO)
- D. ISOLATION(CS)CURRENTDATA(YES)
NEW QUESTION 20
For a partition-by-range table, which data types can be used to define the key columns that are used to partition the data? (Choose two)
- A. XML I
- B. BINARY
- C. DECIMAL
- D. VARCHAR
- E. DECFLOAT
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement is TRUE regarding catalog table SYSIBM.SYSROUTINES?
- A. Contains scheduled tasks for the administrative scheduler
- B. Contains information about UDFs, BIFs and stored procedures
- C. Contains information about bound packages
- D. Contains information about UDFs and stored procedures
NEW QUESTION 22
Which CREATE TABLESPACE option specifies that a table space is partition-by-growth?
- A. DSSIZE
- B. PARTITION
- C. NUMPARTS
- D. MAXPARTITIONS
NEW QUESTION 23
Given the following:
ALTER TABLE POLICY_INFO_AET ENABLE ARCHIVE USE POLICY_INFO_ARC: SET SYSIBMADM.MOVE_TO_ARCHIVE = T; ***
Which of the following occurs automatically when rows are deleted from POLICY_INFO_AET?
- A. The deleted rows are moved from POLICY_INFO_AET table to PaOLICY_INFO_ARC table
- B. The logically deleted rows are removed from POLICY_INFO_ARC table during the REORG
- C. The deleted rows are removed from both POLICY_INFO_AET and POLICY_INFO_ARC tables
- D. The deleted rows are moved from POLICY_INFO_AET table to POLICY_INFO_ARC table during theREORG
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full C2090-320 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/C2090-320/ (New 124 Q&As Version)