C2090-558 | IBM C2090-558 Study Guides 2020
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our C2090-558 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the IBM C2090-558 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the IBM C2090-558 exam. Latest IBM C2090-558 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try IBM C2090-558 Brain Dumps First.
Free C2090-558 Demo Online For IBM Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement is true when using onload/onunload?
- A. The output will be in text format.
- B. The source and target operating system can be different.
- C. The target schema can be modified with additional columns.
- D. The source and target database Informix versions must be identical.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true about the COMMIT WORK statement? (Choose two.)
- A. The keyword WORK is optional.
- B. A single COMMIT WORK can end several BEGIN WORK statements.
- C. The COMMIT WORK statement releases all row locks but not table locks.
- D. All of the successful modifications that the transaction makes are saved to disk when you issue a COMMIT WORK statement.
- E. A new transaction automatically starts after each COMMIT WORK or ROLLBACK WORK statement in a nonlogged database.
NEW QUESTION 3
You received an error, "Chunk is not empty", while trying to remove a chunk. How do you verify which objects still occupy space in the chunk?
- A. onspaces
- B. onmonitor
- C. oncheck -pe
- D. SELECT * from SYSTABLES
NEW QUESTION 4
Which table type is always nonlogging?
- A. RAW
- B. TEMP
- C. STATIC
- D. STANDARD
NEW QUESTION 5
Adding a row to which one of the following tables is required to create a database scheduler job?
- A. ph_task
- B. ph_alert
- C. ph_sensor
- D. ph_scheduler
NEW QUESTION 6
When restoring data, which granularity of object may NOT be restored?
- A. a single table
- B. a single chunk
- C. a single dbspace
- D. an entire instance
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following statement is true of System Monitoring Interface (SMI) tables?
- A. SMI tables store database structures.
- B. Contains tasks used by the database scheduler
- C. SMI tables are also known as System Catalog tables
- D. Contains tables that the database server maintains automatically
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is required for a cold restore?
- A. A restore that includes the rootdbs
- B. A restore that includes temp dbspaces
- C. A restore that includes only non-critical dbspaces.
- D. A restore that includes multiple level to be restored.
NEW QUESTION 9
Informix is currently in online mode. As a DataBase System Administrator (DBSA), you switch to administration mode with ADMIN_USER_MODE_WITH_DBSA = 0. Who can
access Informix databases?
- A. only Informix
- B. only a DBSA
- C. only Informix or a DBSA
- D. only root, Informix or a DBSA
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two database objects can be created using fragmentation? (Choose two.)
- A. view
- B. table
- C. index
- D. trigger
- E. synonym
NEW QUESTION 11
Which phase of Fast Recovery rolls forward (restores) all transactions since the last checkpoint and rolls back any uncommitted transactions?
- A. Logical Recovery
- B. Physical Recovery
- C. Dbspace Recovery
- D. Transactional Recovery
NEW QUESTION 12
From the items listed below, what is the smallest granularity of item which may be restored?
- A. a single table
- B. a single dbspace
- C. an entire instance
- D. a set of dbspaces
NEW QUESTION 13
Which database contains the system-monitoring interface (SMI) tables which provide information about the state of the database server?
- A. sysutils
- B. sysstate
- C. sysmaster
- D. sysmonitor
NEW QUESTION 14
What Informix data type is suitable for storing video clips up to a size of 4 TB?
- A. BLOB
- B. BYTE
- C. CLOB
- D. COLLECTION
NEW QUESTION 15
What is true about poll threads?
- A. poll threads always run on a CPU vp
- B. poll threads always run on a NET vp
- C. poll threads always run on an ADM vp
- D. poll threads can be configured on a CPU or NET vp
NEW QUESTION 16
Which isolation level is appropriate if you do not want your query to place any locks?
- A. Dirty Read
- B. Cursor Stability
- C. Committed Read
- D. Repeatable Read
NEW QUESTION 17
Which utility can be used to relocate the physical log to a new dbspace?
- A. onlog
- B. ontape
- C. onspaces
- D. onparams
NEW QUESTION 18
You want to use sqlhosts file /newlocation/newsqlhosts. Which of the following is true?
- A. sqlhosts file must be called sqlhosts
- B. set INFORMIXSQLHOSTS variable to /newlocation/sqlhosts
- C. set INFORMIXSQLHOSTS variable to /newlocation/newsqlhosts
- D. sqlhosts file must be defined under $INFORMIXDIR/etc/ directory
NEW QUESTION 19
What are two ways to create table t1 with row level locking? (Choose two.)
- A. Execute the command "create table t1 (c1 int) locking row".
- B. Execute the command "create table t1 (c1 int) lock level row".
- C. Execute the command "create table t1 (c1 int) lock mode row".
- D. Set DEF_TABLE_LOCKMODE to ROW in ONCONFIG before executing "create table t1(c1 int)".
- E. Set the environment variable DEF_TABLE_LOCKMODE to ROW before executing "create table t1(c1 int)".
NEW QUESTION 20
When storing string "ABCD" in a column, which of the following data types will result in a string stored with 2 padded spaces?
- A. VARCHAR (6)
- B. VARCHAR (4,2)
- C. VARCHAR (8,6)
- D. VARCHAR (6,8)
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following environment variables allow an application to specify formatting of locale-sensitive data such as of date and currency values?
- A. DB_LOCALE
- B. GLS_LOCALE
- C. CLIENT_LOCALE
- D. SERVER_LOCALE
NEW QUESTION 22
Enterprise Replication (ER) requires which data object to exist in all tables participating in replication?
- A. a primary key
- B. a unique index
- C. a virtual column
- D. a unique constraint
NEW QUESTION 23
Given the following: CREATE TABLE customer (customer_num INT, company CHAR(25)); Which of the following SQL statements will return an error?
- A. INSERT INTO customer VALUES (453);
- B. INSERT INTO customer VALUES (453, '"ABC Company");
- C. INSERT INTO customer (company) VALUES ("ABC Company");
- D. INSERT INTO customer (customer_num, company) VALUES (453, "ABC Company");
NEW QUESTION 24
Business rules require that every time a row in table A is updated in your OLTP database, a row in table B must also be updated. How can you guarantee this rule will be maintained correctly and consistently when there are multiple applications and developers?
- A. Use a trigger.
- B. Create a foreign key.
- C. Use a nightly batch process.
- D. Define a task in the sysadmin database.
NEW QUESTION 25
Click the Exhibit button.
In the exhibit, which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. the rootdbs dbspace is online
- B. the dataspace dbspace is online
- C. the rootdbs dbspace contains 2 chunks
- D. the dataspace dbspace contains 2 chunks
- E. the dataspace and rootdbs are both online
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Certstest now are offering 100% pass ensure C2090-558 dumps! All C2090-558 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/C2090-558/ (120 New Questions)