C2090-600 | How Many Questions Of C2090-600 Vce
Want to know Exambible C2090-600 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about IBM IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW certification experience? Study Downloadable IBM C2090-600 answers to Up to the minute C2090-600 questions at Exambible. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass IBM C2090-600 (IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW) test on your first attempt.
IBM C2090-600 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
For any given column-organized user table, the associated synopsis table may contain information for which of the following data types? (Choose two.)
- A. XML
- B. BLOB
- C. CLOB
- D. VARCHAR
- E. DATETIME
NEW QUESTION 2
Automatic space reclamation for column-organized tables can be accomplished in which of the following scenarios?
- A. When the registry variableDB2_AUTORECLAIMSPACE=YES
- B. After termination all the back-end processes using TERMINATE command
- C. After setting the database configuration parameter AUTO_DEL_REC_OBJ to ON
- D. When the registry variable DB2_WORKLOAD=ANALYTICS prior to database creation
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following enables the user to connect to the HADR standby database and execute select statements?
- A. DB2_HADR_ROS
- B. HADR_SPOOL_LIMIT
- C. DB2_HADR_SOSNDBUF
- D. DB2_HADR_PEER_WAIT_LIMIT
NEW QUESTION 4
A DBA has observed that queries executed against SALES table have poor performance. DB2 tools have indicated that the level of data fragmentation in the SALES table is very high. Similar results were detected for indexes defined on the SALES table.
Which of the following commands should be used by the DBA to improve the performance of the queries run against the SALES table?
- A. REORG TABLE sales AND INDEXES ALL;RUNSTATS ON TABLE sales AND INDEXES ALL;
- B. REORG TABLE sales INPLACE;REORG INDEXES ALL FOR TABLE sales;RUNSTATS ON TABLE salesAND INDEXES ALL;
- C. RUNSTATS ON TABLE sales AND INDEXES ALL;REORGCHK ON TABLE sales;
- D. RUNSTATS ON TABLE sales INPLACE AND INDEXES ALL;
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement about the DB2_BCKP_COMPRESSION registry variable is TRUE?
- A. It does not apply to table space backups.
- B. It specifies the compression mode to use for DB2 backups.
- C. It only has effect when appliedto a database in which all tables have been compressed.
- D. If set, backup images created with the BACKUP command are automatically compressed.
NEW QUESTION 6
If the following SQL statements are executed:
CREATE DATABASE testdb AUTOMATIC STORAGE NO;
CONNECT TO testdb;
CREATE STOGROUP sg1 ON ‘/data1’;
CREATE STOGROUP ibmstogroup ON ‘/data2’; CREATE STOGROUP sg2 ON ‘/data3’;
Which storage group is the default storage group for the TESTDB database?
- A. SG1
- B. SG2
- C. IBMSTOGROUP
- D. IBMDEFAULTTSG
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following statements about audit policies is TRUE?
- A. Audit policy changes are applied instantly and affect all inflight transactions.
- B. Multiple audit policies can be associated with the same table at the same time.
- C. The audit policy applied to a table is automatically applied to any view based on that table.
- D. If a user is switched within a trusted connection, the applicable audit policies are re- evaluated for the new user without regard to audit policies for the original user.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which operation best describes the purpose of the SET INTEGRITY PRUNE operation?
- A. To prunethe contents of a staging table.
- B. To prune the contents of a synopsis table.
- C. To prune the contents of a materialized query table (MQT).
- D. To prune the contents of a declared global temporary table.
NEW QUESTION 9
A production database has the following daily midnight backup schedule which includes all table spaces. The database incurs the same volume of daily activity (inserts, updates, and deletes).
Sunday – Delta Monday – Incremental Tuesday – Delta Wednesday – Delta Thursday – Incremental Friday – Delta
Saturday – Full
Which day would you expect a RECOVER DATABASE following that day’s backup to take the longest time to complete?
- A. Friday
- B. Monday
- C. Saturday
- D. Wednesday
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following commands will list all of the disk configurations of the file system DATAFS in a DB2 pureScale cluster?
- A. db2cluster –cfs –list –filesystem datafs
- B. db2cluster –cfs –display –filesystem datafs
- C. db2cluster –cfs –listconfig –filesystem datafs
- D. db2cluster –cfs –displayconfig –filesystem datafs
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement about the db2move command is TRUE?
- A. The LOAD actions can be run from a client machine.
- B. Object ownership cannot be changed after a successful schema copy operation.
- C. Tables containing GENERATED ALWAYS identity columns can be imported or loaded.
- D. Loading data into tables containing XML columns is only supported for the LOAD actions.
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the main benefit of performing an ADMIN_MOVE_TABLE operation in multiple steps?
- A. It does not acquire locks on the table
- B. It does not require additional temporary disk space
- C. It enables the user to control when the table will be offline
- D. It allows the ADMIN_MOVE_TABLE procedure to be used in HADR environments
NEW QUESTION 13
Which tool can be used to get database design recommendations based on SQL statements stored in the database package cache?
- A. db2pd
- B. db2dart
- C. db2expln
- D. db2advis
NEW QUESTION 14
Which phase of the LOAD utility is unique to loading column organized tables?
- A. LOAD
- B. BUILD
- C. DELETE
- D. ANALYZE
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement regarding event monitors is TRUE?
- A. Event monitor data can be reviewed while the event monitor is active
- B. Event monitors must always be started manually after activating a database
- C. Event monitors must write data to .EVT files before the data can be loaded into database tables
- D. Event monitors are used to obtain information about how a database system looks at a specific point in time
NEW QUESTION 16
The HADR_TARGET_LIST parameter enables HADR to run in multiple standby mode. Which of the following statements are TRUE if HADR is active? (Choose two.)
- A. You can change the principal standby of the primary without first stopping HADR on the primary.
- B. The target list can contain IP addresses that are either IPv4, or IPv6, or a combination of the two.
- C. You can remove the primarydatabase from the target list of a standby although the standby is connected to the primary.
- D. You cannot dynamically update the HADR_TARGET_LIST configuration parameter for a standby unless you have enabled the HADR read standby feature.
- E. You cannot remove a standby from the list if it is connected to the primar
- F. To disconnect a standby, simply deactivate i
- G. The you can remove it from the primary’s target list.
NEW QUESTION 17
The DBA is concerned about a new application potentially corrupting a set of tables in table space TS1 in database DB1. TAB1 is a table in TS1. The DBA performs the following commands before running the application. The first QUIESCE completes at time “pit”.
BACKUP DATABASE DB1 TABLESPACE (TS1) ONLINE QUIESCE TABLESPACES FOR TABLE tab1 EXCLUSIVE QUIESCE TABLESPACES FOR TABLE tab1 RESET
Which of the following is TRUE?
- A. The QUIESCE EXCLUSIVE is recorded in the History File once the QUIESCE RESET completes.
- B. Once the first QUIESCE completes, there are no runningtransactions involving tab1, but there might be running transactions against other tables in TS1.
- C. After application corruption, the DBA restores a backup of TS1 and issues ROLLFORWARD DATABASE TO pit AND COMPLETE TABLESPACE (ts1) ONLINE.There might besome uncommitted data in TS1.
- D. After application corruption, the DBA restores a backup of TS1 and issues ROLLFORWARD DATABASE TO pit AND COMPLETE TABLESPACE (ts1) ONLIN
- E. Thisensures none of the application changes were applied.
NEW QUESTION 18
A table named MYTABLE contains an XML column and an XML storage object dictionary already exists. What is the effect of enabling compression and then running the command REORG TABLE mytable KEEPDICTIONARY?
- A. All data, both new and existing, will becompressed.
- B. Only new or updated data for XML columns will be compressed.
- C. New and existing XML columns will be compressed but other columns remain unchanged.
- D. Existing data will remain uncompressed because the RESETDICTIONARY option of theREORG command was not used.
NEW QUESTION 19
An HADR environment has two standby databases – one principal and one auxiliary. What is the only mode that can be used to transfer data to the auxiliary standby?
- A. SYNC
- B. ASYNC
- C. NEARSYNC
- D. SUPERASYNC
NEW QUESTION 20
If Secure Sockets Layer is a requirement, which of the following parameters must be set to encrypt data in transit?
- A. Set the DB2COMM registry variable to DB2COMM=SSL
- B. Set the DB2COMM registry variable to DB2COMM=SSL, TCPIP
- C. Set the AUTHENTICATION configuration parameter to DATA_ENCRYPT
- D. Set the AUTHENTICATION configuration parameter to SERVER_ENCRYPT
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following statements is TRUE?
- A. REORGCHK automatically runstables reorganization.
- B. REORGCHK uses only current table and index statistics.
- C. REORGCHK can only be used for user tables, not for system tables.
- D. REORGCHK can be used to verify the level of data fragmentation and indicate whether reorganization might be required.
NEW QUESTION 22
What is the default value of the DB2 registry variable DB2LDAP_SEARCH_SCOPE?
- A. NONE
- B. LOCAL
- C. DOMAIN
- D. GLOBAL
NEW QUESTION 23
If the following SQL statements are executed:
How many rows will be added to the DEPARTMENT table?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following statements about compression for BLU MPP tables is TRUE?
- A. Compression must be explicitly enabled for BLU MPP tables
- B. Compression requires decompression to evaluate partition joins
- C. Unique compression dictionaries are generated for each partition
- D. Each table has a single compression dictionary that getsreplicated across all partitions
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following SQL statements will list table spaces whose utilization is greater than 95% and may potentially fill, returning an error?
- A. SELECT tbsp_name, tbsp_utilization_percentFROM TABLE(sysproc.mon_tbsp_utilization()) AS tWHERE tbsp_utilization_percent > 95AND tbsp_auto_resize_enabled = 1;
- B. SELECT tbsp_name, tbsp_utilization_percentFROM syscat.mon_tbsp_utilizationWHERE tbsp_utilization_percent > 95AND tbsp_auto_resize_enabled = 0;
- C. SELECT tbsp_name, tbsp_utilization_percentFROM syscat.mon_tbsp_utilizationWHERE tbsp_utilization_percent > 95AND tbsp_auto_resize_enabled = 1;
- D. SELECT tbsp_name, tbsp_utilization_percentFROM sysibmadm.mon_tbsp_utilizationWHERE tbsp_utilization_percent > 95AND tbsp_auto_resize_enabled = 0;
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version C2090-600 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-files.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/C2090-600/ (New 60 Q&As)