C2090-619 | Highest Quality C2090-619 Bible 2020
Want to know Actualtests C2090-619 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about IBM IBM Informix 12.10 System Administrator (C2090-619) certification experience? Study Free IBM C2090-619 answers to Renewal C2090-619 questions at Actualtests. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass IBM C2090-619 (IBM Informix 12.10 System Administrator (C2090-619)) test on your first attempt.
Online C2090-619 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Where must the HA_FOC_ORDER configuration parameter be set?
- A. Any server in the cluster.
- B. The primary server only.
- C. The SDS secondary only.
- D. The HDR secondary only.
NEW QUESTION 2
The DBA updated the uto_crsd?Scheduler task in the SYSADMIN database with the following SQL commands:The DBA updated the ?uto_crsd?Scheduler task in the SYSADMIN database with the following SQL commands: UPDATE ph_task SET tk_enable
= ?WHERE tk_name = uto_crsd?UPDATE ph_task SET tk_enable = ??WHERE tk_name =
?uto_crsd? UPDATE ph_threshold SET value = ?WHERE name = UTODEFRAG_ENABLED?UPDATE ph_threshold SET value = ??WHERE name =
?UTODEFRAG_ENABLED? UPDATE ph_threshold SET value = ?000?WHERE name = UTOCOMPRESS_ROWS?UPDATE ph_threshold SET value = ?000?WHERE name =
?UTOCOMPRESS_ROWS? What will be the effect of auto_crsd database scheduler task on the tables?
- A. Compress all tables with less than 5000 rows.
- B. Compress and defragment tables with more than 5000 uncompressed rows.
- C. Compress, repack and shrink tables with more than 5000 uncompressed rows.
- D. Do not compress, repack, shrink and defragment any table with more than 5000 rows.
NEW QUESTION 3
The 'onstat -k' output is showing '56 lock table overflows'. Which catalog table can be used to display the relevant lock statistics?
- A. syslocks
- B. systables
- C. sysprofile
- D. sysoverflow
NEW QUESTION 4
What are two requirements for the "ifxclone" utility? (Choose two.)
- A. All databases must use logging.
- B. The source server must be a secondary server.
- C. Only one server clone process can occur at a time.
- D. Both the source and target servers must be part of a trusted network environment.
- E. Both the source and target servers must use the same type of disk space (raw or cooked).
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option maximizes performance in an Informix Warehouse (DSS) environment?
- A. Higher value of LOGBUFF.
- B. Higher value of PHYSBUFF.
- C. Higher value of BUFFERPOOL and lower value of DS_TOTAL_MEMORY.
- D. SHMTOTAL set to 0 to allow Informix to access all available physical memory.
NEW QUESTION 6
When configuring Informix server for DRDA connection, which statement is true?
- A. The connection protocol must be drsoctcp.
- B. The database server name for DRDA connection must correspond to the DBSERVERNAME onconfig parameter.
- C. The database server name for DRDA connection must correspond to the DBSERVERALIASES onconfig parameter.
- D. The database server name should correspond to either the DBSERVERNAME or the DBSERVERALIASES onconfig parameter.
NEW QUESTION 7
What does the following SQL administration command do? EXECUTE FUNCTION task("onmode", "wi", "/tmp/cfg_20130601");
- A. Apply the new values for all configuration parameters in memory.
- B. Reset the values for dynamically updatable configuration parameters to the default values and save them in onconfig.
- C. Apply the new values for all dynamically updatable configuration parameters from the file "/tmp/cfg_20130601" in memory.
- D. Apply the new values for all dynamically updatable configuration parameters from the file "/tmp/cfg_20130601" and save them in onconfig.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement is true about restartable restore?
- A. ontape can perform restartable restores if a backup is taken to disk.
- B. Restartable restore is the ability to restart a failed restore using onbar.
- C. Restartable restore is the ability to restart a failed restore using ontape.
- D. Restartable restore is the ability to restart an instance using a restore from some other computer.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which value of DRINTERVAL should be used for HDR_TXN_SCOPE configuration parameter to take effect?
- A. -1
- B. 1
- C. 30
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two parameters must be set to a valid value before starting a Shared Disk (SD) Secondary server? (Choose two.)
- A. SDS_PAGING
- B. SDS_TIMEOUT
- C. SDS_TEMPDBS
- D. SDS_LOGCHECK
- E. SDS_ALTERNATE
NEW QUESTION 11
Which configuration parameter can toggle the automatic expansion of storage spaces?
- A. SP_AUTOGROW
- B. SP_AUTO_SPACE
- C. SP_AUTOEXPAND
- D. SP_EXPAND_ENABLE
NEW QUESTION 12
When executing the following command: execute function sysadmin task("table compress", "customer") what will happen to the customer table?
- A. Only newly added rows will be compressed.
- B. Only existing data will be compressed, new data will remain uncompressed.
- C. Row data and partition blobs will be compressed and any free table space will be released.
- D. Row data and partition blobs will be compressed and the space allocated to the table will remain.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is NOT a feature of onbar backups?
- A. The ability to parallelize backups.
- B. The ability to do a point-in-time restore.
- C. The ability to backup without a storage manager.
- D. The ability to do an external backup using a Storage Area Network.
NEW QUESTION 14
What kinds of Table Level Restores can be done by the archecker utility?
- A. Only logical restore.
- B. Only physical restore.
- C. Only point in time restore.
- D. Physical, logical, and point in time restores.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which log file CANNOT be rotated using the default "message log rotate" SQL admin command?
- A. audit log
- B. message log
- C. onbar debug log
- D. onbar activity log
NEW QUESTION 16
Consider the following statements: DBSPACETEMP=tempdbs1, tempdbs2, tempdbs3; CREATE DATABASE mydb WITH LOG IN datadbs1; CREATE TEMP TABLE temp1 (col1
int); Which statement is true?
- A. The temp table will be created in datadbs1.
- B. The temp table will be created in root dbspace.
- C. The temp table will be careated in one of the dbspaces listed in DBSPACTEMP.
- D. The temp table will be created round-robin across the dbspaces in DBSPACETEMP.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which is NOT a valid option to improve service for connection requests under TCP/IP protocol?
- A. Adding sm_listen threads.
- B. Adding listener threads for additional ports.
- C. Dynamically increase the number of listener threads using onmode -P commands.
- D. Adding an additional network-interface card to service Informix connection requests.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which is NOT a valid index fragmentation strategy?
- A. Fragment by Range
- B. Partition by Expression
- C. Fragment by Expression
- D. Fragment by Round Robin
NEW QUESTION 19
What data migration tool(s) should be used to load data from a non-Informix data source?
- A. dbimport
- B. onload and dbload
- C. dbload and High Performance Loader
- D. onload and High Performance Loader
NEW QUESTION 20
Which step must be performed to enable Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connections to Informix?
- A. Configure encrypt virtual processors in the ONCONFIG file.
- B. Configure poll threads for SSL connections in the ONCONFIG file.
- C. Specify the SSL connection protocol in the sqlhosts file or registry entry.
- D. Specify the name of the label of the server digital certificate in the ONCONFIG file.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which is NOT a component of the IBM Mobile Database offering?
- A. IBM DB2
- B. IBM Informix
- C. IBM solidDB
- D. IBM InfoSphere Warehouse
NEW QUESTION 22
Which action can be taken if an instance is down?
- A. A point-in-time mixed restore.
- B. Warm restore of non-critical storage spaces.
- C. Cold restore by onbar using storage space backups taken by ontape on tape devices.
- D. A mixed restore using onbar whole system backup and incremental dbspace level backups.
NEW QUESTION 23
The sector option for cdr utility is used to perform what operation?
- A. Dynamically convert ER cluster instances in order to perform rolling upgrades.
- B. Dynamically convert H/A cluster instances in order to perform rolling upgrades.
- C. Dynamically reconfigure Connection Manager SLAs for ER clusters in order to perform rolling upgrades.
- D. Dynamically reconfigure Connection Manager SLAs for H/A clusters in order to perform rolling upgrades.
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version C2090-619 Questions & Answers shared by prep-labs.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/C2090-619/ (New 130 Q&As)