C9510-418 | IBM C9510-418 Exam Questions 2019
Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass IBM C9510-418 (IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V9.0 Core Administration) test on your first attempt.
Check C9510-418 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator notices that the Message Driven Beans (MDBs) are slow to complete, and decides to increase the ‘Maximum concurrent MDB invocations per endpoint’.
Which thread pool should be tuned to ensure it can run the maximum number of MDBs without waiting?
- A. Default
- B. WebContainer
- C. SIBJMSRAThreadPool
- D. WMQJCAResourceAdapter
Explanation: The thread pool WMQJCAResourceAdapter is referenced by the WebSphere MQ (WMQ) resource adapter inbound delivery to MDB's. When WebSphere MQ resource adapter is used in conjunction with the activation specs, the resource adapter's Work Manager uses the values defined for the WMQJCAResourceAdapter for utilizing the total number of threads defined.
Ideally the default values provides for the WMQJCAResourceAdapter will be sufficient for the resource adapter. But in case there is an heavy load on the system processing huge
number of messages, you can increase the maximum number of threads the thread pool can hold.
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator needs to resolve port conflicts after creating a managed node using the Profile Management Tool.
Which supported method can be used to resolve the port conflicts?
- A. Editserverindex.xml.
- B. UseupdatePorts.ant.
- C. Use Profile Port Checker tool and set ports.
- D. UsemanageProfiletool and set port range on the profile.
Explanation: If you discover ports conflicts, then you can reassign ports manually. To reassign ports, run the updatePorts.ant file by using the ws_ant script.
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator installed an enterprise application in fast mode and noticed that the application is failing because J2EE roles have not been mapped.
How can this issue be resolved?
- A. Re-deploy the application.
- B. Request that the application developer create an enhanced .ear file which has roles mapped, and deploy the enhanced .ear file.
- C. Map a security role to the user/group for the application using the Integrated Solutions Console, save changes, and restart the application.
- D. Map a security role to the user runAs roles for the application using the Integrated Solutions Console, save changes, and restart the application.
Explanation: WSRR defines J2EE roles that must be mapped to user or group principals. This can be done by using the WebSphere Administration Console
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two ways are valid ways to install applications to IBM WebSphere Application Server? (Select two.)
- A. wsadminscript
- B. JMS messaging
- C. IBM Installation Manager
- D. IBM Tivoli Access Manager
- E. Integrated Solutions Console
Explanation: Deploy an application or module using the administrative console, wsadmin, programming, or deployment tools.
NEW QUESTION 5
What are two differences between dynamic clusters and static clusters? (Select two.)
- A. Dynamic Workload Management is enabled by default in dynamic clusters.
- B. The application placement controller can start and stop a dynamic cluster that is in automatic mode only.
- C. Using the autonomic request flow manager (ARFM) in manual mode will not affect dynamic cluster mode.
- D. Using static clusters in an Intelligent Management enabled environment will acquire some of a dynamic cluster features.
- E. When creating a static cluster using an application server template, any changes made to the template after creating the instances do not change the instances.
Explanation: A:The dynamic workload manager is enabled by default and assigns weights to the application server instances.
E: When you define a static cluster, you can select an application server template on which to base all the application server instances that you create. However, any changes that you make to the template after creating the instances do not change the instances.
NEW QUESTION 6
What does the –Dcom.ibm.webshpere.alarmthreadmonitor.generate.javacore JVM argument do?
- A. Creates a javacore dump when a thread is hung
- B. Generates a Tracemessage that a javacore should be generated
- C. Generates a SystemOut message that a javacore should be generated
- D. Allows the administrator to choose whether or not to generate a javacore when a hang is detected
Explanation: If you want to monitor the activity of threads on which system alarms execute, add the following JVM generic arguments to the server settings.
Set to any value to cause a javacore dump to be created when an hung system alarm threadis detected. The threads section of the javacore dump can be analyzed to determine what the reported thread and other related threads are doing.
NEW QUESTION 7
In addition to logging changes, what can Cross Component Trace capture?
- A. The user agent of the browser that hasinitiated the request.
- B. The last time that the component was updated by a code deploy.
- C. The time that the component was started in the application server.
- D. Data snapshots that store entire request and response bodies on the file system.
Explanation: Cross Component Trace (XCT) annotates the logs so that log entries that are related to a request that is serviced by more than one thread, process, or even server are identified as belonging to the same unit of work.
XCT log records are typically added to the logs to:
NEW QUESTION 8
When enabling SSL directives in the IBM HTTP Server configuration file, which parameter is required?
- A. The name of the key file
- B. The AllowOverride statement
- C. The IP address of the VirtualHost
- D. The DocumentRoot directory path
Explanation: Enable SSL and define a key file to use. Uncomment the following lines to enable SSL and define a key file to use:
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following statements is true regarding the relationship of nodes and node groups?
- A. Nodes can belong to only one node group.
- B. Nodes managed by a node group cannot be deleted.
- C. All nodes are initially not associated with a node group.
- D. All nodes are initially associated with a default node group.
Explanation: D: a node must be a member ofa node group. Initially, all Application Server nodes are members of the default DefaultNodeGroup node group.
Note:A node group is a collection of managed nodes.
NEW QUESTION 10
What can an administrator use to remotely manage multiple stand-alone (unfederated) application servers?
- A. Job Manager
- B. Administrative agent
- C. Deployment manager
- D. remoteServer.jaclscript
Explanation: Administering nodes remotely using the job manager
In a flexible management environment, you can asynchronouslysubmit and administer jobs for large numbers of stand-alone application servers, deployment managers, and host computers over a geographically dispersed area. At the remote machines, you can use jobs to manage applications, modify the product configuration, or do general purpose tasks such as run a script.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator noticed that one of the servers in the core group is experiencing OutOfMemory. As a result, other servers in the core group failed to start.
What core group custom property should the administrator tune to prevent the affected server from impacting other servers in the core group?
- A. IBM_CS_OOM_ACTION
- B. IBM_CS_DATASTACK_MEG
- C. IBM_CS_WIRE_FORMAT_VERSION
- D. IBM_CS_HAM_PROTOCOL_VERSION
Use this custom property to explicitly enable exception handlers that are specific for OutOfMemoryExceptions that occur when sending or receiving network messages. When this property is set to Isolate, if an OutOfMemoryException occurs when a network message is being sent or received, these exception handlers stop High Availability Manager communications to the Out of Memory process.
If IBM_CS_OOM_ACTION=Isolate is not added to the configuration settings for a core group, if a core group process runs out of memory, the Out of memory process might not
be able to respond to all messages. This situation prevents multi-step protocols from completing, and prevents the starting server from receiving its initial view of the distributed state.
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator notices a sudden increase in the user load that causes resource contention on the database server.
What preventive measure can the administrator take to avoid database outage?
- A. Enable surge protection.
- B. Configure Stuck connection.
- C. Reduce connection pool size.
- D. Reduce WebContainer Thread pool size.
Explanation: Maximum Connection Pool Size
When determining the maximum size of the database connection pool, consider the following issues:
The total number of connections that the WebSphere Commerce cluster can open to the database should not overwhelm yourdatabase.
NEW QUESTION 13
What is a benefit of using the IBM Extended Cache Monitor?
- A. It invalidates cacheids.
- B. It displays the contents of the cache instances.
- C. It displays the contents of object cache instances.
- D. It displays the dependency ids of the cache instances.
Explanation: The IBM Extended Cache Monitor for IBM WebSphere Application Server provides you with two functions that are not available with the cache monitor that is supplied with WebSphere Application Server. These two functions enable you to:
display the contents of object cache instances
display the Dynamic Cache mbean statistics for cache instances
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following gives clues when comparing traces from different processes and correlating events of different servers in the same data center?
- A. Thread ID
- B. Timestamp
- C. Message ID
- D. Exception from top of stack trace
Explanation: Reading a Trace File
References:ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/iea/content/com.ibm.iea.was_v6/waspdguide/6.0/GeneralPD/SW5706G04_Techniques.pdf, page 26
NEW QUESTION 15
Which is true about software repositories for IBM Installation Manager?
- A. Repositories must be local.
- B. Repositories must be online.
- C. Repositories can be either local or online.
- D. Repositories are only in the media package.
Explanation: IBM Installation Manager is a single installation program that can use remote or local software repositories to install,modify, or update certain IBM products. It determines and shows available packages, checks prerequisites and interdependencies, and installs or modifies the selected packages. You also use IBM Installation Manager to uninstall the packages that it installed.
NEW QUESTION 16
When installing a new application to IBM WebSphere Application Server, which location is valid for the application file?
- A. Client Machine
- B. Managed Node
- C. Unmanaged Node
- D. Remote Web Server
Explanation: Configuration file location during application installation
Several things occur upon installation of an application onto WebSphere Application Server:
Note: A node is a logical grouping of managed servers. Nodes can be managed or unmanaged. An unmanaged node does not have a node agent or administrative agent to manage its servers, whereas a managed node does. Both application servers and supported web servers can be on unmanaged or managed nodes.
References: WebSphere Application Server V8.5, July 2013, page 17
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement describes the capabilities of the deployment manager?
- A. Logical grouping of application servers
- B. Created and installed when a node is federated into acell
- C. Created automatically when an application server is federated into a cell
- D. Manages nodes, node agents, and the configuration repository for the cell
Explanation: The deployment manager is an administration application that runs in a special application server, which is created when you install the WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment product or when you create a management profile using the deployment manager profile template.
100% Valid and Newest Version C9510-418 Questions & Answers shared by Simply pass, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.simply-pass.com/IBM-exam/C9510-418-dumps.html (New 65 Q&As)