C9560-503 | The Up To Date Guide To C9560-503 Sample Question
Examcollection C9560-503 Questions are updated and all C9560-503 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our C9560-503 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real C9560-503 exam without a problem. We have Up to the immediate present IBM C9560-503 dumps study guide. PASSED C9560-503 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check C9560-503 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement is true when limiting the scope on a specific view?
- A. Columns can only be remove
- B. Only columns that are displayed can be filtere
- C. The query must be changed to filter on column
- D. Columns can be added or removed, and any column can be filtere
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement is true regarding the Navigator in Tivoli Enterprise Portal?
- A. If an agent name is dimmed (grayed out), the agent has started or is respondin
- B. The Navigator does not refresh automatically whenever the status of agents changes between offline and onlin
- C. The Navigator updates automatically when an agent is removed from or a new agent is added to the managed networ
- D. A count of changes to the Navigator view is kept as agents are removed from, disabled, or added to the monitoring serve
NEW QUESTION 3
What does a Statistical Baseline read?
- A. A current value and plots it against time in a running graph
- B. Historical data from a time period and plots data based on statistical calculations
- C. Situation data and compares it to a historical boundary equation based on historical data
- D. Situation data and compares it to a statistical boundary equations based on historical data
NEW QUESTION 4
What are two ways to control all of the data streams that are available to a user in IBM Tivoli Monitoring? (Choose two.)
- A. Policies
- B. Workflows
- C. Workspaces
- D. Pruning data
- E. Logical views
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the purpose of Situation Persistence?
- A. To set an until condition
- B. To prevent alerting on spikes
- C. To make a situation a pure event
- D. To allow the use of only one attribute in the situation definition
NEW QUESTION 6
Where can a user defined query be used for data retrieval?
- A. View only
- B. Workspace only
- C. View and Workspace only
- D. View, Workspace, and Embedded Situations
NEW QUESTION 7
What is monitored by the Summarization and Pruning agent (SPA)?
- A. The run time and completion of the SPA
- B. The connection to the Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server
- C. The size of the tables being summarized and pruned
- D. Availability of space on the disk where the Tivoli Data Warehouse is located
NEW QUESTION 8
What does the Warehouse Proxy agent do?
- A. It provides dashboard visualization and reporting services for the Tivoli Data Warehous
- B. It receives data collected by monitoring agents and moves it to the Tivoli Data Warehouse databas
- C. It analyzes and enriches the data that is collected by its monitoring agents and provides reports about the performance and capacity of system
- D. It provides the ability to customize the length of time to save data and how often to aggregate granular data in the Tivoli Data Warehouse databas
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is true about the Display Item in a situation?
- A. All situations can use Display Ite
- B. Only certain attributes can be displaye
- C. Any attributes can be designated as display item
- D. The only purpose of the Display Item is to allow the addition of custom text to an even
NEW QUESTION 10
What can an IBM Tivoli Monitoring administrator do to help users view events when the
Situation Event Console is constantly receiving too many alerts per hour?
- A. Disable the Situation Event Console and clear alerts
- B. Move the Situation Event Console to a separate server
- C. Use IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNI bus and send alerts to that console if entitled
- D. The Situation Event Console is multi-threaded so add more processes to the process
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is true regarding a situation that has been configured from the Situation Editor?
- A. It is configured to run all the tim
- B. It should be linked to a Navigator ite
- C. It is configured to run at restricted time
- D. It is automatically linked to a Navigator ite
NEW QUESTION 12
When designing views, which process can assist in reducing the amount of data to display?
- A. Pruning
- B. Thresholds
- C. Post-filtering
- D. Summarizing
NEW QUESTION 13
Which type of files are required for presenting workspaces, online help, and expert advice for the agent in Tivoli Enterprise Portal?
- A. audit and policy files
- B. catalog and attribute files
- C. help and presentation files
- D. application configuration files
NEW QUESTION 14
What are examples of global attribute groups?
- A. TEMS Login, TEPS Login
- B. GMT Tim
- C. ITM Performance Data
- D. Manage Systems List, Global Policies
- E. Universal Time, ITM Historical Collection
NEW QUESTION 15
A Managed System Status workspace shows a list of monitoring agents in the managed network with which characteristic?
- A. With agent status
- B. With all event correlated
- C. With hardware information
- D. With the last historical data reported
NEW QUESTION 16
Which permission must be set for a user to publish a workspace?
- A. Administration Mode Eligible and Author Mode Eligible
- B. Author Mode Eligible and Workspace Administration Mode
- C. Workspace Administration Mode and Workspace Author Mode
- D. Administration Mode Eligible and Workspace Administration Mode
NEW QUESTION 17
A situation can be started from which option?
- A. Workspace
- B. Navigator Tree
- C. Situation Editor
- D. Navigator Elements
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the purpose of multiple Warehouse Proxy agents?
- A. To get more accurate data from the Tivoli Data Warehouse
- B. So that Summarization and Pruning can complete in its window
- C. To ensure that Tivoli Monitoring agent data is written to the Tivoli Data Warehouse
- D. To allow multiple users to query the Tivoli Data Warehouse from the Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server
NEW QUESTION 19
Which situation status shows that the acknowledgement was canceled before it had expired and the situation is still true?
- A. Expired
- B. Unknown
- C. Reopened
- D. Acknowledged
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the new name for the V3.1 release of IBM Tivoli Integrated Portal?
- A. Tivoli Dashboard Hub
- B. Dashboard Tivoli Portal Hub
- C. Tivoli Integrated Portal Dashboard
- D. Dashboard Application Services Hub
NEW QUESTION 21
What must be configured and distributed to the managed systems that data is being queried from, to enable the Specify Time Span for Query?
- A. Historical Situation
- B. Event Integration Facility
- C. Historical Data Collection
- D. The Until feature on a situation
NEW QUESTION 22
An export action starts from which location in order to extract data towards a file on the disk?
- A. A view within a workspace
- B. The Enterprise level of the Navigator tree
- C. The new Export Agent’s level of the Navigator tree
- D. In the Query Editor for the Tivoli Data Warehouse
NEW QUESTION 23
Which tool can be used to stop the Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server (TEMS)?
- A. Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- B. Remote TEMS Console
- C. Dashboard Hub Services
- D. Manage Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Services
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version C9560-503 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/C9560-503-dumps/ (New 128 Q&As)