CAPM | High Value PMI CAPM Free Dumps Online
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our CAPM study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the PMI CAPM exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the PMI CAPM exam. Latest PMI CAPM Test exam practice questions and answers, Try PMI CAPM Brain Dumps First.
Also have CAPM free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
In an organization with a projectized organizational structure, who controls the project budget?
- A. Functional manager
- B. Project manager
- C. Program manager
- D. Project management office
NEW QUESTION 2
When a backward pass is calculated from a schedule constraint that is later than the early finish date that has been calculated during a forward pass calculation, this causes which type of total float?
- A. Negative
- B. Zero
- C. Positive
- D. Free
NEW QUESTION 3
Organizational process assets, a lessons-learned database, and historical information are all inputs to which process?
- A. Plan Cost Management
- B. Plan Scope Management
- C. Plan Stakeholder Management
- D. Plan Schedule Management
NEW QUESTION 4
In which Knowledge Area is the project charter developed?
- A. Project Cost Management
- B. Project Scope Management
- C. Project Time Management
- D. Project Integration Management
NEW QUESTION 5
Which earned value management (EVM) metric is a measure of the cost efficiency of budgeted resources expressed as a ratio of earned value (EV) to actual cost (AC) and is considered a critical EVM metric?
- A. Cost variance (CV)
- B. Cost performance index (CPI)
- C. Budget at completion (BAC)
- D. Variance at completion (VAC)
NEW QUESTION 6
Prioritizing risks for further analysis or action by assessing and combining their probability of occurrence and impact takes place in which process?
- A. Monitor and Control Risks
- B. Plan Risk Management
- C. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
NEW QUESTION 7
Which Process Group typically consumes the bulk of a project's budget?
- A. Monitoring and Controlling
- B. Executing
- C. Planning
- D. Initiating
NEW QUESTION 8
Which type of elaboration allows a project management team to manage at a greater level of detail as the project evolves?
- A. Cyclic
- B. Progressive
- C. Repetitive
- D. Iterative
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following outputs from the Control Schedule process aids in the communication of schedule variance (SV), schedule performance index (SPI), or any performance status to stakeholders?
- A. Performance organizations
- B. Schedule baselines
- C. Work performance measurements
- D. Change requests
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is an estimating technique that uses the values of parameters from previous similar projects for estimating the same parameter or measure for a current project?
- A. Reserve analysis
- B. Three-point estimating
- C. Parametric estimating
- D. Analogous estimating
NEW QUESTION 11
At which point of the project is the uncertainty the highest and the risk of failing the greatest?
- A. Final phase of the project
- B. Start of the project
- C. End of the project
- D. Midpoint of the project
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following types of a dependency determination is used to define the sequence of activities?
- A. Legal
- B. Discretionary
- C. Internal
- D. Resource
NEW QUESTION 13
The project manager notes that stakeholders are aware of the project and potential impacts and are actively engaged in ensuring that the project is a success. The engagement level of the stakeholders should be classified as:
- A. Supportive
- B. Leading
- C. Neutral
- D. Resistant
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is an enterprise environmental factor that can influence the Develop Project Charter process?
- A. Organizational standard processes
- B. Marketplace conditions
- C. Historical information
- D. Templates
NEW QUESTION 15
Which process determines the risks that may affect the project and documents their characteristics?
- A. Control Risks
- B. Plan Risk Management
- C. Plan Risk Responses
- D. Identify Risks
NEW QUESTION 16
During which process would stakeholders provide formal acceptance of the completed project scope?
- A. Perform Quality Control
- B. Verify Scope
- C. Control Scope
- D. Develop Schedule
NEW QUESTION 17
When is a project finished?
- A. After verbal acceptance of the customer or sponsor
- B. After lessons learned have been documented in contract closure
- C. When the project objectives have been met
- D. After resources have been released
NEW QUESTION 18
How is the schedule variance calculated using the earned value technique?
- A. EV less AC
- B. AC less PV
- C. EV less PV
- D. AC less EV
NEW QUESTION 19
The process of identifying specific actions to be performed to produce project deliverables is:
- A. Define Activities.
- B. Create WBS.
- C. Define Scope.
- D. Develop Schedul
NEW QUESTION 20
Expected monetary value (EMV) is computed by which equation?
- A. Value of each possible outcome multiplied by probability of occurrence
- B. Value of each possible outcome multiplied by probability of non-occurrence
- C. Multiplying the value of each possible outcome by the probability of occurrence and adding the products together
- D. Multiplying the value of each possible outcome by the probability of non-occurrence and adding the products together
NEW QUESTION 21
Technical capability, past performance, and intellectual property rights are examples of:
- A. performance measurement criteria
- B. source selection criteria
- C. product acceptance criteria
- D. phase exit criteria
NEW QUESTION 22
Which process involves defining, preparing, and coordinating all subsidiary plans and integrating them into a comprehensive plan?
- A. Direct and Manage Project Work
- B. Develop Project Management Plan
- C. Plan Quality Management
- D. Monitor and Control Project Work
NEW QUESTION 23
Correlated and contextualized information on how closely the scope is being maintained relative to the scope baseline is contained within:
- A. project documents updates.
- B. project management plan updates.
- C. change requests.
- D. work performance informatio
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following change requests can bring expected future performance of the project work in line with the project management plan?
- A. Corrective action
- B. Defect repair
- C. Preventative action
- D. Probable action
NEW QUESTION 25
A stakeholder expresses a need not known to the project manager. The project manager most likely missed a step in which stakeholder management process?
- A. Plan Stakeholder Management
- B. Identify Stakeholders
- C. Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- D. Control Stakeholder Engagement
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass CAPM Exam with 704 Q&As DumpSolutions.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions.com CAPM Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/CAPM-dumps/ (704 New Questions)