CAPM | The Secret Of PMI CAPM Free Samples
Realistic of CAPM free question materials and questions pool for PMI certification for IT learners, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated CAPM pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100) exam Today!
Check CAPM free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which technique is utilized in the Control Schedule process?
- A. Performance measure
- B. Baseline schedule
- C. Schedule network analysis
- D. Variance analysis
NEW QUESTION 2
The Perform Quality Assurance process occurs in which Process Group?
- A. Executing
- B. Monitoring and Controlling
- C. Initiating
- D. Planning
NEW QUESTION 3
Which tool or technique is used in Manage Stakeholder Expectations?
- A. Stakeholder management strategy
- B. Communication methods
- C. Issue log
- D. Change requests
NEW QUESTION 4
Which tool or technique used in the Control Procurements process can be conducted during the execution of the project to verify compliance with deliverables?
- A. Procurement documents
- B. Inspection and audits
- C. Estimate budget
- D. Risk register
NEW QUESTION 5
Specification of both the deliverables and the processes is the focus of:
- A. Change control
- B. Configuration control
- C. Project monitoring and control
- D. Issue control
NEW QUESTION 6
The process of identifying and documenting project roles, responsibilities, required skills, and reporting relationships and creating a staffing management plan is known as:
- A. Develop Project Team.
- B. Manage Project Team.
- C. Acquire Project Team.
- D. Plan Human Resource Managemen
NEW QUESTION 7
Which Knowledge Areas include processes from the Closing Process Group?
- A. Project Quality Management and Project Time Management
- B. Project Scope Management and Project Risk Management
- C. Project Stakeholder Management and Project Cost Management
- D. Project Integration Management and Project Procurement Management
NEW QUESTION 8
Which is an output from Distribute Information?
- A. Earned value analysis
- B. Trend analysis
- C. Project records
- D. Performance reviews
NEW QUESTION 9
Which Process Group and Knowledge Area include the Sequence Activities process?
- A. Executing Process Group and Project Time Management
- B. Executing Process Group and Project Cost Management
- C. Planning Process Group and Project Time Management
- D. Planning Process Group and Project Cost Management
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the name of a graphic display of project team members and their reporting relationships?
- A. Role dependencies chart
- B. Reporting flow diagram
- C. Project organization chart
- D. Project team structure diagram
NEW QUESTION 11
A project manager is appointed full-time to a project and is given full-time administrative staff and full-time project team members. This situation describes which type of organizational structure?
- A. Projectized
- B. Weak matrix
- C. Functional
- D. Balanced matrix
NEW QUESTION 12
An output of Control Schedule is:
- A. A project schedule network diagram
- B. A schedule management plan
- C. Schedule data
- D. Schedule forecasts
NEW QUESTION 13
Which Manage Communications tool or technique focuses on identifying and managing barriers?
- A. Communication methods
- B. Information technology
- C. Communication models
- D. Information management systems
NEW QUESTION 14
Which input to the Plan Risk Management process provides information on high-level risks?
- A. Project charter
- B. Enterprise environmental factors
- C. Stakeholder register
- D. Organizational process assets
NEW QUESTION 15
Requirements documentation, requirements management plan, and requirements traceability matrix are all outputs of which process?
- A. Control Scope
- B. Collect Requirements
- C. Create WBS
- D. Define Scope
NEW QUESTION 16
Funding limit reconciliation is a tool and technique used in which process?
- A. Control Costs
- B. Determine Budget
- C. Estimate Costs
- D. Control Budget
NEW QUESTION 17
Change requests are processed for review and disposition according to which process?
- A. Control Quality
- B. Control Scope
- C. Monitor and Control Project Work
- D. Perform Integrated Change Control
NEW QUESTION 18
When would resource leveling be applied to a schedule model?
- A. Before constraints have been identified
- B. Before it has been analyzed by the critical path method
- C. After it has been analyzed by the critical path method
- D. After critical activities have been removed from the critical path
NEW QUESTION 19
Which document describes the necessary information to determine if a project is worth the required investment?
- A. Cost baseline
- B. Service level agreement
- C. Memorandum of understanding
- D. Business case
NEW QUESTION 20
Who provides the inputs for the original estimates of activity durations for tasks on the project plan?
- A. Project sponsor
- B. Project manager
- C. Person responsible for project scheduling
- D. Person who is most familiar with the task
NEW QUESTION 21
An intentional activity to modify a nonconforming product or product component is called:
- A. defect repair
- B. work repair
- C. corrective action
- D. preventive action
NEW QUESTION 22
A graphic display of project team members and their reporting relationships is known as a:
- A. Resource calendar.
- B. Project organization chart.
- C. Resource breakdown structure (RBS).
- D. Responsibility assignment matrix (RAM).
NEW QUESTION 23
Work performance information and cost forecasts are outputs of which Project Cost Management process?
- A. Estimate Costs
- B. Plan Cost Management
- C. Determine Budget
- D. Control Costs
NEW QUESTION 24
A logical relationship in which a successor activity cannot start until a predecessor activity has finished is known as:
- A. Start-to-start (SS).
- B. Start-to-finish (SF).
- C. Finish-to-start (FS).
- D. Finish-to-finish (FF).
NEW QUESTION 25
Projects are separated into phases or subprojects; these phases include:
- A. feasibility study, concept development, design, and prototype.
- B. initiate, plan, execute, and monitor.
- C. Develop Charter, Define Activities, Manage Stakeholder Expectations, and Report Performance.
- D. Identify Stakeholders, develop concept, build, and tes
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure CAPM dumps! All CAPM exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/CAPM-exam-dumps.html (704 New Questions)