CISSP-ISSAP | Avant-garde CISSP-ISSAP Software 2019
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our CISSP-ISSAP study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP exam. Latest ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP Test exam practice questions and answers, Try ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP Brain Dumps First.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following devices is a least expensive power protection device for filtering the electrical stream to control power surges, noise, power sags, and power spikes?
- A. Line Conditioner
- B. Surge Suppressor
- C. Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
- D. Expansion Bus
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following disaster recovery tests includes the operations that shut down at the primary site, and are shifted to the recovery site according to the disaster recovery plan?
- A. Structured walk-through test
- B. Simulation test
- C. Full-interruption test
- D. Parallel test
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following terms related to risk management represents the estimated frequency at which a threat is expected to occur?
- A. Safeguard
- B. Annualized Rate of Occurrence (ARO)
- C. Single Loss Expectancy (SLE)
- D. Exposure Factor (EF)
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following protocols provides the highest level of VPN security with a VPN connection that uses the L2TP protocol?
- A. IPSec
- B. PPPoE
- C. PPP
- D. TFTP
NEW QUESTION 5
In which of the following alternative processing sites is the backup facility maintained in a constant order, with a full complement of servers, workstations, and communication links ready to assume the primary operations responsibility?
- A. Hot Site
- B. Mobile Site
- C. Warm Site
- D. Cold Site
NEW QUESTION 6
You are the Security Administrator for a consulting firm. One of your clients needs to encrypt traffic. However, he has specific requirements for the encryption algorithm. It must be a symmetric key block cipher. Which of the following should you choose for this client?
- A. PGP
- B. SSH
- C. DES
- D. RC4
NEW QUESTION 7
You have just set up a wireless network for customers at a coffee shop. Which of the following are good security measures to implement? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose two.
- A. MAC filtering the router
- B. Not broadcasting SSID
- C. Using WEP encryption
- D. Using WPA encryption
NEW QUESTION 8
Della works as a security manager for SoftTech Inc. She is training some of the newly recruited personnel in the field of security management. She is giving a tutorial on DRP. She explains that the major goal of a disaster recovery plan is to provide an organized way to make decisions if a disruptive event occurs and asks for the other objectives of the DRP. If you are among some of the newly recruited personnel in SoftTech Inc, what will be your answer for her question? Each correct answer represents a part of the solution. Choose three.
- A. Guarantee the reliability of standby systems through testing and simulatio
- B. Protect an organization from major computer services failur
- C. Minimize the risk to the organization from delays in providing service
- D. Maximize the decision-making required by personnel during a disaste
NEW QUESTION 9
You work as a remote support technician. A user named Rick calls you for support. Rick wants to connect his LAN connection to the Internet. Which of the following devices will you suggest that he use?
- A. Hub
- B. Repeater
- C. Bridge
- D. Switch
- E. Router
NEW QUESTION 10
You work as a Chief Security Officer for Tech Perfect Inc. The company has an internal room without any window and is totally in darkness. For security reasons, you want to place a device in the room. Which of the following devices is best for that room?
- A. Photoelectric motion detector
- B. Badge
- C. Closed-circuit television
- D. Alarm
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following protocols uses public-key cryptography to authenticate the remote computer?
- A. SSH
- B. Telnet
- C. SCP
- D. SSL
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following heights of fence deters only casual trespassers?
- A. 8 feet
- B. 3 to 4 feet
- C. 2 to 2.5 feet
- D. 6 to 7 feet
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following are used to suppress paper or wood fires? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose two.
- A. Soda acid
- B. Kerosene
- C. Water
- D. CO2
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following methods offers a number of modeling practices and disciplines that contribute to a successful service-oriented life cycle management and modeling?
- A. Service-oriented modeling framework (SOMF)
- B. Service-oriented modeling and architecture (SOMA)
- C. Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA)
- D. Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
NEW QUESTION 15
Single Loss Expectancy (SLE) represents an organization's loss from a single threat. Which of the following formulas best describes the Single Loss Expectancy (SLE)?
- A. SLE = Asset Value (AV) * Exposure Factor (EF)
- B. SLE = Asset Value (AV) * Annualized Rate of Occurrence (ARO)
- C. SLE = Annualized Loss Expectancy (ALE) * Annualized Rate of Occurrence (ARO)
- D. SLE = Annualized Loss Expectancy (ALE) * Exposure Factor (EF)
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is an entry in an object's discretionary access control list (DACL) that grants permissions to a user or group?
- A. Access control entry (ACE)
- B. Discretionary access control entry (DACE)
- C. Access control list (ACL)
- D. Security Identifier (SID)
NEW QUESTION 17
Adam works as a Network Administrator. He discovers that the wireless AP transmits 128 bytes of plaintext, and the station responds by encrypting the plaintext. It then transmits the resulting ciphertext using the same key and cipher that are used by WEP to encrypt subsequent network traffic. Which of the following types of authentication mechanism is used here?
- A. Pre-shared key authentication
- B. Open system authentication
- C. Shared key authentication
- D. Single key authentication
NEW QUESTION 18
An organization has implemented a hierarchical-based concept of privilege management in which administrators have full access, HR managers have less permission than the administrators, and data entry operators have no access to resources. Which of the following access control models is implemented in the organization?
- A. Role-based access control (RBAC)
- B. Network-based access control (NBAC)
- C. Mandatory Access Control (MAC)
- D. Discretionary access control (DAC)
NEW QUESTION 19
A digital signature is a type of public key cryptography. Which of the following statements are true about digital signatures? Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.
- A. In order to digitally sign an electronic record, a person must use his/her public ke
- B. In order to verify a digital signature, the signer's private key must be use
- C. In order to digitally sign an electronic record, a person must use his/her private ke
- D. In order to verify a digital signature, the signer's public key must be use
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following are the goals of a public key infrastructure (PKI)? Each correct answer represents a part of the solution. Choose all that apply.
- A. Authenticity
- B. Globalization
- C. Mobility
- D. Integrity
- E. Confidentiality
- F. Nonrepudiation
NEW QUESTION 21
An organization wants to allow a certificate authority to gain access to the encrypted data and create digital signatures on behalf of the user. The data is encrypted using the public key from a user's certificate. Which of the following processes fulfills the above requirements?
- A. Key escrow
- B. Key storage
- C. Key revocation
- D. Key recovery
NEW QUESTION 22
Your company is covered under a liability insurance policy, which provides various liability coverage for information security risks, including any physical damage of assets, hacking attacks, etc. Which of the following risk management techniques is your company using?
- A. Risk acceptance
- B. Risk avoidance
- C. Risk transfer
- D. Risk mitigation
NEW QUESTION 23
In which of the following access control models, owner of an object decides who is allowed to access the object and what privileges they have?
- A. Access Control List (ACL)
- B. Mandatory Access Control (MAC)
- C. Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- D. Discretionary Access Control (DAC)
NEW QUESTION 24
You work as a technician for Trade Well Inc. The company is in the business of share trading. To enhance security, the company wants users to provide a third key (apart from ID and password) to access the company's Web site. Which of the following technologies will you implement to accomplish the task?
- A. Smart cards
- B. Key fobs
- C. VPN
- D. Biometrics
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following plans is designed to protect critical business processes from natural or man-made failures or disasters and the resultant loss of capital due to the unavailability of normal business processes?
- A. Disaster recovery plan
- B. Contingency plan
- C. Business continuity plan
- D. Crisis communication plan
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest CISSP-ISSAP exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Simply pass CISSP-ISSAP dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.simply-pass.com/ISC2-exam/CISSP-ISSAP-dumps.html (237 Q&As Dumps)