COBIT-2019 | How Many Questions Of COBIT-2019 Dumps Questions
Cause all that matters here is passing the Isaca COBIT-2019 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of COBIT-2019 COBIT 2019 Foundation exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Passleader COBIT-2019 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online COBIT-2019 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is a guiding principle in the development of COBIT?
- A. COBIT aligns with other related and relevant I&T standards, frameworks and regulations
- B. COBIT includes relevant content from other related I&T standards, frameworks and regulations.
- C. COBIT serves as a comprehensive standalone framework that covers all relevant I&T-related activities.
NEW QUESTION 2
In the implementation model, when is IT governance implementation risk BEST managed?
- A. Throughout the life cycle
- B. During the planning phase
- C. Just prior to operationalization
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is CRITICAL to ensuring I&T-related decisions are aligned with the enterprise’s strategies and objectives?
- A. Compliance with legal, contractual and regulatory requirements is confirmed.
- B. Technology and innovation processes are overseen by the board.
- C. Assurance on controls is obtained from independent IT auditors.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which COBIT principle addresses the need to consider how many changes in technology or strategy impact the enterprise governance system as a whole?
- A. A governance system should be tailored to the enterprise’s needs.
- B. A governance system should cover the enterprise end to end.
- C. A governance system should be dynamic.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which COBIT domain of management objectives incorporates managed business process controls?
- A. Build, Acquire and Implement (BAI)
- B. Align, Plan and Organize (APO)
- C. Deliver, Service and Support (DSS)
NEW QUESTION 6
In most cases, management of the enterprise is the responsibility of:
- A. the project management office.
- B. the executive management team.
- C. the board of directors.
A strategic (enterprise) PMO (sometimes called the office of strategy management) plays a role in linking the organization's projects to its strategic plans.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following enterprise risk management concepts is MOST important to fully understand prior to finalizing the design of an IT governance system?
- A. The enterprise’s risk tolerance
- B. The enterprise’s risk profile
- C. The enterprise’s risk appetite
NEW QUESTION 8
How do the assigned capability levels in the COBIT core model facilitate the achievement of the different capability levels?
- A. By defining organizational structure with specific roles and responsibilities
- B. By setting performance metrics for enabler goals
- C. By providing clear definition of the processes and required activities
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following is MOST important to providing trust in operations, confidence in the achievement of enterprise objectives, and an adequate understanding of residual risk?
- A. A continuity of operations response plan
- B. A risk management framework
- C. A managed system of internal controls
NEW QUESTION 10
According to Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), which of the following BEST describes Level 2 within the five maturity levels for processes?
- A. The process achieves its purpose through the application of a basic, yet complete, set of activities that can be characterized as performed.
- B. The process achieves its purpose in a much more organized way using organizational assets, and processes are typically well defined.
- C. The process more or less achieves its purpose through the application of an incomplete set of activities that can be characterized as intuitive and not very organized.
NEW QUESTION 11
The value that I&T delivers should be:
- A. aligned directly with the values on which the business is focused.
- B. focused exclusively on I&T investments that generate financial benefits.
- C. restricted to maintaining and increasing value derived from existing I&T investments.
NEW QUESTION 12
Who is responsible for the oversight of structures and mechanisms that drive enterprise governance of information and technology (EGIT)?
- A. Individual business units
- B. External regulators
- C. The board
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following BEST enables an enterprise to maximize value from the use of I&T?
- A. A clearly defined I&T management structure
- B. An actionable strategy and governance system
- C. Well-documented and monitored business processes
To create value, the enterprise must balance benefits, risk, and resources, and develop an actionable strategy and governance system.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is a PRIMARY objective of reviewing the effectiveness of a new IT governance system that has been operational for 6 months?
- A. Obtaining executive management support for IT governance
- B. Identifying further governance requirements
- C. Evaluating business performance reports
NEW QUESTION 15
An enterprise’s business line managers have voiced concerns because the cost of governance-required improvements is perceived as too expensive. How can the IT governance team BEST address this concern?
- A. Improve the communication of business benefits.
- B. Involve business line managers in the improvement planning process.
- C. Share the return on investment (ROI) analysis.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which COBIT domain of management objectives incorporates managed risk?
- A. Build, acquire and implement (BAI)
- B. Align, plan and organize (APO)
- C. Deliver, service and support (DSS)
NEW QUESTION 17
Once IT governance is implemented, what is the NEXT phase in the life cycle of governance?
- A. Measuring objectives
- B. Initiating improvements
- C. Updating the program
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following components of a governance system are MOST likely to be underestimated as factors in the success of governance and management activities?
- A. Culture, ethics and behavior
- B. People, skills and competencies
- C. Principles, policies and frameworks
NEW QUESTION 19
Within an organizational structure chart (RACI chart), which role drives a given task or process?
- A. Responsible (R) role
- B. Accountable (A) role
- C. Informed (I) role
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following would be an appropriate metric to align with a goal of “Delivery of programs on time, on budget, and meeting requirements and quality standards”?
- A. Percent of stakeholders satisfied with program/project quality
- B. Percent of business staff satisfied that IT service delivery meets agreed service levels
- C. Level of user satisfaction with the quality and availability of I&T-related management information
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following is based on generic components of a governance system but are tailored for a specific purpose or context within a focus area?
- A. Guiding principles
- B. Variant components
- C. Design factors
These components (of a governance system) can be either generic or “variants of generic.” Generic components are described in the COBIT Core Model and apply in principle to any situation (although they “generally need customization before being practically implemented.”) Whereas variants are based on the generic components but tailored for a specific purpose or context within a focus area.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following MUST be done before an enterprise can determine performance measures for a process improvement initiative?
- A. Perform a process risk assessment
- B. Calculate return on investment (ROI)
- C. Conduct a capabilities assessment
NEW QUESTION 23
What is the focus of an enterprise that has a cost leadership strategy design factor?
- A. Long-term cost optimization
- B. Medium-term cost equalization
- C. Short-term cost minimization
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full COBIT-2019 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-hub.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-hub.com/COBIT-2019-dumps.html (New 75 Q&As Version)