CRISC | Renew CRISC Free Practice Exam For Certified In Risk And Information Systems Control Certification
Proper study guides for Renovate Isaca Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control certified begins with Isaca CRISC preparation products which designed to deliver the Tested CRISC questions by making you pass the CRISC test at your first time. Try the free CRISC demo right now.
Check CRISC free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
When reporting on the performance of an organization's control environment including which of the following would BEST inform stakeholders risk decision-making?
- A. The audit plan for the upcoming period
- B. Spend to date on mitigating control implementation
- C. A report of deficiencies noted during controls testing
- D. A status report of control deployment
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements BEST describes risk appetite?
- A. The amount of risk an organization is willing to accept
- B. The effective management of risk and internal control environments
- C. Acceptable variation between risk thresholds and business objectives
- D. The acceptable variation relative to the achievement of objectives
NEW QUESTION 3
The BEST key performance indicator (KPI) to measure the effectiveness of a backup process would be the number of:
- A. resources to monitor backups backup
- B. recovery requests
- C. restoration monitoring reports.
- D. recurring restore failures.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following BEST indicates the efficiency of a process for granting access privileges?
- A. Average time to grant access privileges
- B. Number of changes in access granted to users
- C. Average number of access privilege exceptions
- D. Number and type of locked obsolete accounts
NEW QUESTION 5
An organization has allowed its cyber risk insurance to lapse while seeking a new insurance provider. The risk practitioner should report to management that the risk has been:
- A. transferred
- B. mitigated.
- C. accepted
- D. avoided
NEW QUESTION 6
An organization operates in an environment where reduced time-to-market for new software products is a top business priority. Which of the following should be the risk practitioner's GREATEST concern?
- A. Sufficient resources are not assigned to IT development projects.
- B. Customer support help desk staff does not have adequate training.
- C. Email infrastructure does not have proper rollback plans.
- D. The corporate email system does not identify and store phishing emails.
NEW QUESTION 7
An organization wants to assess the maturity of its internal control environment. The FIRST step should be to:
- A. validate control process execution.
- B. determine if controls are effective.
- C. identify key process owners.
- D. conduct a baseline assessment.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following provides the BEST evidence that risk mitigation plans have been implemented effectively?
- A. Self-assessments by process owners
- B. Mitigation plan progress reports
- C. Risk owner attestation
- D. Change in the level of residual risk
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following is a detective control?
- A. Limit check
- B. Periodic access review
- C. Access control software
- D. Rerun procedures
NEW QUESTION 10
The BEST way to improve a risk register is to ensure the register:
- A. is updated based upon significant events.
- B. documents possible countermeasures.
- C. contains the risk assessment completion date.
- D. is regularly audited.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is the MOST cost-effective way to test a business continuity plan?
- A. Conduct interviews with key stakeholders.
- B. Conduct a tabletop exercise.
- C. Conduct a disaster recovery exercise.
- D. Conduct a full functional exercise.
NEW QUESTION 12
It is MOST appropriate for changes to be promoted to production after they are;
- A. communicated to business management
- B. tested by business owners.
- C. approved by the business owner.
- D. initiated by business users.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is the FIRST step in managing the risk associated with the leakage of confidential data?
- A. Maintain and review the classified data inventor.
- B. Implement mandatory encryption on data
- C. Conduct an awareness program for data owners and users.
- D. Define and implement a data classification policy
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following BEST indicates whether security awareness training is effective?
- A. User self-assessment
- B. User behavior after training
- C. Course evaluation
- D. Quality of training materials
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is the MOST effective way to integrate risk and compliance management?
- A. Embedding risk management into compliance decision-making
- B. Designing corrective actions to improve risk response capabilities
- C. Embedding risk management into processes that are aligned with business drivers
- D. Conducting regular self-assessments to verify compliance
NEW QUESTION 16
During a risk assessment, the risk practitioner finds a new risk scenario without controls has been entered into the risk register. Which of the following is the MOST appropriate action?
- A. Include the new risk scenario in the current risk assessment.
- B. Postpone the risk assessment until controls are identified.
- C. Request the risk scenario be removed from the register.
- D. Exclude the new risk scenario from the current risk assessment
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is the PRIMARY reason to have the risk management process reviewed by a third party?
- A. Obtain objective assessment of the control environment.
- B. Ensure the risk profile is defined and communicated.
- C. Validate the threat management process.
- D. Obtain an objective view of process gaps and systemic errors.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following provides the MOST important information to facilitate a risk response decision?
- A. Audit findings
- B. Risk appetite
- C. Key risk indicators
- D. Industry best practices
NEW QUESTION 19
When updating a risk register with the results of an IT risk assessment, the risk practitioner should log:
- A. high impact scenarios.
- B. high likelihood scenarios.
- C. treated risk scenarios.
- D. known risk scenarios.
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the PRIMARY reason to periodically review key performance indicators (KPIs)?
- A. Ensure compliance.
- B. Identify trends.
- C. Promote a risk-aware culture.
- D. Optimize resources needed for controls
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following should be the PRIMARY input when designing IT controls?
- A. Benchmark of industry standards
- B. Internal and external risk reports
- C. Recommendations from IT risk experts
- D. Outcome of control self-assessments
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version CRISC Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/CRISC-exam-dumps.html (New 285 Q&As)