CRISC | Top Tips Of Renovate CRISC Testing Material
we provide Breathing Isaca CRISC download which are the best for clearing CRISC test, and to get certified by Isaca Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control. The CRISC Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real CRISC exam. Crack your Isaca CRISC Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check CRISC free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An internally developed payroll application leverages Platform as a Service (PaaS) infrastructure from the cloud. Who owns the related data confidentiality risk?
- A. IT infrastructure head
- B. Human resources head
- C. Supplier management head
- D. Application development head
NEW QUESTION 2
Employees are repeatedly seen holding the door open for others, so that trailing employees do not have to stop and swipe their own ID badges. This behavior BEST represents:
- A. a threat.
- B. a vulnerability.
- C. an impact
- D. a control.
NEW QUESTION 3
To help ensure all applicable risk scenarios are incorporated into the risk register, it is MOST important to review the:
- A. risk mitigation approach
- B. cost-benefit analysis.
- C. risk assessment results.
- D. vulnerability assessment results
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is MOST important to review when determining whether a potential IT service provider s control environment is effective?
- A. Independent audit report
- B. Control self-assessment
- C. Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- D. Service level agreements (SLAs)
NEW QUESTION 5
A web-based service provider with a low risk appetite for system outages is reviewing its current risk profile for online security. Which of the following observations would be MOST relevant to escalate to senior management?
- A. An increase in attempted distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks
- B. An increase in attempted website phishing attacks
- C. A decrease in achievement of service level agreements (SLAs)
- D. A decrease in remediated web security vulnerabilities
NEW QUESTION 6
A risk owner has identified a risk with high impact and very low likelihood. The potential loss is covered by insurance. Which of the following should the risk practitioner do NEXT?
- A. Recommend avoiding the risk.
- B. Validate the risk response with internal audit.
- C. Update the risk register.
- D. Evaluate outsourcing the process.
NEW QUESTION 7
An organization that has been the subject of multiple social engineering attacks is developing a risk awareness program. The PRIMARY goal of this program should be to:
- A. reduce the risk to an acceptable level.
- B. communicate the consequences for violations.
- C. implement industry best practices.
- D. reduce the organization's risk appetite
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is the BEST way to support communication of emerging risk?
- A. Update residual risk levels to reflect the expected risk impact.
- B. Adjust inherent risk levels upward.
- C. Include it on the next enterprise risk committee agenda.
- D. Include it in the risk register for ongoing monitoring.
NEW QUESTION 9
While reviewing a contract of a cloud services vendor, it was discovered that the vendor refuses to accept liability for a sensitive data breach. Which of the following controls will BES reduce the risk associated with such a data breach?
- A. Ensuring the vendor does not know the encryption key
- B. Engaging a third party to validate operational controls
- C. Using the same cloud vendor as a competitor
- D. Using field-level encryption with a vendor supplied key
NEW QUESTION 10
The PRIMARY reason for establishing various Threshold levels for a set of key risk indicators (KRIs) is to:
- A. highlight trends of developing risk.
- B. ensure accurate and reliable monitoring.
- C. take appropriate actions in a timely manner.
- D. set different triggers for each stakeholder.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is the GREATEST benefit of incorporating IT risk scenarios into the corporate risk register?
- A. Corporate incident escalation protocols are established.
- B. Exposure is integrated into the organization's risk profile.
- C. Risk appetite cascades to business unit management
- D. The organization-wide control budget is expanded.
NEW QUESTION 12
An organization has decided to outsource a web application, and customer data will be stored in the vendor's public cloud. To protect customer data, it is MOST important to ensure which of the following?
- A. The organization's incident response procedures have been updated.
- B. The vendor stores the data in the same jurisdiction.
- C. Administrative access is only held by the vendor.
- D. The vendor's responsibilities are defined in the contract.
NEW QUESTION 13
Following a significant change to a business process, a risk practitioner believes the associated risk has been reduced. The risk practitioner should advise the risk owner to FIRST
- A. review the key risk indicators.
- B. conduct a risk analysis.
- C. update the risk register
- D. reallocate risk response resources.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is a PRIMARY benefit of engaging the risk owner during the risk assessment process?
- A. Identification of controls gaps that may lead to noncompliance
- B. Prioritization of risk action plans across departments
- C. Early detection of emerging threats
- D. Accurate measurement of loss impact
NEW QUESTION 15
During a routine check, a system administrator identifies unusual activity indicating an intruder within a firewall. Which of the following controls has MOST likely been compromised?
- A. Data validation
- B. Identification
- C. Authentication
- D. Data integrity
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is MOST important to the integrity of a security log?
- A. Least privilege access
- B. Inability to edit
- C. Ability to overwrite
- D. Encryption
NEW QUESTION 17
Who should be responsible for strategic decisions on risk management?
- A. Chief information officer (CIO)
- B. Executive management team
- C. Audit committee
- D. Business process owner
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is the MOST important requirement for monitoring key risk indicators (KRls) using log analysis?
- A. Obtaining logs m an easily readable format
- B. Providing accurate logs m a timely manner
- C. Collecting logs from the entire set of IT systems
- D. implementing an automated log analysis tool
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following is the MOST important characteristic of an effective risk management program?
- A. Risk response plans are documented
- B. Controls are mapped to key risk scenarios.
- C. Key risk indicators are defined.
- D. Risk ownership is assigned
NEW QUESTION 20
The BEST key performance indicator (KPI) for monitoring adherence to an organization's user accounts provisioning practices is the percentage of:
- A. accounts without documented approval
- B. user accounts with default passwords
- C. active accounts belonging to former personnel
- D. accounts with dormant activity.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following is a KEY outcome of risk ownership?
- A. Risk responsibilities are addressed.
- B. Risk-related information is communicated.
- C. Risk-oriented tasks are defined.
- D. Business process risk is analyzed.
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest CRISC exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-files.com CRISC dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/CRISC/ (285 Q&As Dumps)