CRISC | What Breathing CRISC Free Exam Questions Is
Pinpoint of CRISC exam answers materials and preparation for Isaca certification for examinee, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated CRISC pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control exam Today!
Online Isaca CRISC free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Reviewing results from which of the following is the BEST way to identify information systems control deficiencies?
- A. Vulnerability and threat analysis
- B. Control remediation planning
- C. User acceptance testing (UAT)
- D. Control self-assessment (CSA)
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following should be a risk practitioner's NEXT action after identifying a high probability of data loss in a system?
- A. Enhance the security awareness program.
- B. Increase the frequency of incident reporting.
- C. Purchase cyber insurance from a third party.
- D. Conduct a control assessment.
NEW QUESTION 3
The PRIMARY objective for selecting risk response options is to:
- A. reduce risk 10 an acceptable level.
- B. identify compensating controls.
- C. minimize residual risk.
- D. reduce risk factors.
NEW QUESTION 4
The analysis of which of the following will BEST help validate whether suspicious network activity is malicious?
- A. Logs and system events
- B. Intrusion detection system (IDS) rules
- C. Vulnerability assessment reports
- D. Penetration test reports
NEW QUESTION 5
A data processing center operates in a jurisdiction where new regulations have significantly increased penalties for data breaches. Which of the following elements of the risk register is MOST important to update to reflect this change?
- A. Risk impact
- B. Risk trend
- C. Risk appetite
- D. Risk likelihood
NEW QUESTION 6
The PRIMARY purpose of IT control status reporting is to:
- A. ensure compliance with IT governance strategy.
- B. assist internal audit in evaluating and initiating remediation efforts.
- C. benchmark IT controls with Industry standards.
- D. facilitate the comparison of the current and desired states.
NEW QUESTION 7
An organizations chief technology officer (CTO) has decided to accept the risk associated with the potential loss from a denial-of-service (DoS) attack. In this situation, the risk practitioner's BEST course of action is to:
- A. identify key risk indicators (KRls) for ongoing monitoring
- B. validate the CTO's decision with the business process owner
- C. update the risk register with the selected risk response
- D. recommend that the CTO revisit the risk acceptance decision.
NEW QUESTION 8
A risk practitioner is developing a set of bottom-up IT risk scenarios. The MOST important time to involve business stakeholders is when:
- A. updating the risk register
- B. documenting the risk scenarios.
- C. validating the risk scenarios
- D. identifying risk mitigation controls.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following is MOST helpful in identifying new risk exposures due to changes in the business environment?
- A. Standard operating procedures
- B. SWOT analysis
- C. Industry benchmarking
- D. Control gap analysis
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following would be the BEST key performance indicator (KPI) for monitoring the effectiveness of the IT asset management process?
- A. Percentage of unpatched IT assets
- B. Percentage of IT assets without ownership
- C. The number of IT assets securely disposed during the past year
- D. The number of IT assets procured during the previous month
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is MOST critical when designing controls?
- A. Involvement of internal audit
- B. Involvement of process owner
- C. Quantitative impact of the risk
- D. Identification of key risk indicators
NEW QUESTION 12
An upward trend in which of the following metrics should be of MOST concern?
- A. Number of business change management requests
- B. Number of revisions to security policy
- C. Number of security policy exceptions approved
- D. Number of changes to firewall rules
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following should be the MOST important consideration when performing a vendor risk assessment?
- A. Results of the last risk assessment of the vendor
- B. Inherent risk of the business process supported by the vendor
- C. Risk tolerance of the vendor
- D. Length of time since the last risk assessment of the vendor
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following risk register updates is MOST important for senior management to review?
- A. Extending the date of a future action plan by two months
- B. Retiring a risk scenario no longer used
- C. Avoiding a risk that was previously accepted
- D. Changing a risk owner
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following controls will BEST detect unauthorized modification of data by a database administrator?
- A. Reviewing database access rights
- B. Reviewing database activity logs
- C. Comparing data to input records
- D. Reviewing changes to edit checks
NEW QUESTION 16
A global organization is considering the acquisition of a competitor. Senior management has requested a review of the overall risk profile from the targeted organization. Which of the following components of this review would provide the MOST useful information?
- A. Risk appetite statement
- B. Enterprise risk management framework
- C. Risk management policies
- D. Risk register
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is the PRIMARY objective of providing an aggregated view of IT risk to business management?
- A. To enable consistent data on risk to be obtained
- B. To allow for proper review of risk tolerance
- C. To identify dependencies for reporting risk
- D. To provide consistent and clear terminology
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is the MOST important foundational element of an effective three lines of defense model for an organization?
- A. A robust risk aggregation tool set
- B. Clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- C. A well-established risk management committee
- D. Well-documented and communicated escalation procedures
NEW QUESTION 19
An organization has outsourced its IT security operations to a third party. Who is ULTIMATELY accountable for the risk associated with the outsourced operations?
- A. The third party s management
- B. The organization's management
- C. The control operators at the third party
- D. The organization's vendor management office
NEW QUESTION 20
During the risk assessment of an organization that processes credit cards, a number of existing controls have been found to be ineffective and do not meet industry standards. The overall control environment may still be effective if:
- A. compensating controls are in place.
- B. a control mitigation plan is in place.
- C. risk management is effective.
- D. residual risk is accepted.
NEW QUESTION 21
An organization with a large number of applications wants to establish a security risk assessment program. Which of the following would provide the MOST useful information when determining the frequency of risk assessments?
- A. Feedback from end users
- B. Results of a benchmark analysis
- C. Recommendations from internal audit
- D. Prioritization from business owners
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Dumpscollection.com now are offering 100% pass ensure CRISC dumps! All CRISC exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/CRISC/ (285 New Questions)