CRISC | The Secret Of Isaca CRISC Training
Proper study guides for Abreast of the times Isaca Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control certified begins with Isaca CRISC preparation products which designed to deliver the Pinpoint CRISC questions by making you pass the CRISC test at your first time. Try the free CRISC demo right now.
Isaca CRISC Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Periodically reviewing and updating a risk register with details on identified risk factors PRIMARILY helps to:
- A. minimize the number of risk scenarios for risk assessment.
- B. aggregate risk scenarios identified across different business units.
- C. build a threat profile of the organization for management review.
- D. provide a current reference to stakeholders for risk-based decisions.
NEW QUESTION 2
The MAIN purpose of conducting a control self-assessment (CSA) is to:
- A. gain a better understanding of the control effectiveness in the organization
- B. gain a better understanding of the risk in the organization
- C. adjust the controls prior to an external audit
- D. reduce the dependency on external audits
NEW QUESTION 3
Who should be accountable for monitoring the control environment to ensure controls are effective?
- A. Risk owner
- B. Security monitoring operations
- C. Impacted data owner
- D. System owner
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following would BEST help to ensure that suspicious network activity is identified?
- A. Analyzing intrusion detection system (IDS) logs
- B. Analyzing server logs
- C. Using a third-party monitoring provider
- D. Coordinating events with appropriate agencies
NEW QUESTION 5
A peer review of a risk assessment finds that a relevant threat community was not included. Mitigation of the risk will require substantial changes to a software application. Which of the following is the BEST course of action?
- A. Ask the business to make a budget request to remediate the problem.
- B. Build a business case to remediate the fix.
- C. Research the types of attacks the threat can present.
- D. Determine the impact of the missing threat.
NEW QUESTION 6
When using a third party to perform penetration testing, which of the following is the MOST important control to minimize operational impact?
- A. Perform a background check on the vendor.
- B. Require the vendor to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
- C. Require the vendor to have liability insurance.
- D. Clearly define the project scope
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is the BEST indicator of the effectiveness of IT risk management processes?
- A. Percentage of business users completing risk training
- B. Percentage of high-risk scenarios for which risk action plans have been developed
- C. Number of key risk indicators (KRIs) defined
- D. Time between when IT risk scenarios are identified and the enterprise's response
NEW QUESTION 8
Risk management strategies are PRIMARILY adopted to:
- A. take necessary precautions for claims and losses.
- B. achieve acceptable residual risk levels.
- C. avoid risk for business and IT assets.
- D. achieve compliance with legal requirements.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following would be MOST helpful to a risk owner when making risk-aware decisions?
- A. Risk exposure expressed in business terms
- B. Recommendations for risk response options
- C. Resource requirements for risk responses
- D. List of business areas affected by the risk
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following would be- MOST helpful to understand the impact of a new technology system on an organization's current risk profile?
- A. Hire consultants specializing m the new technology.
- B. Review existing risk mitigation controls.
- C. Conduct a gap analysis.
- D. Perform a risk assessment.
NEW QUESTION 11
An organization has initiated a project to implement an IT risk management program for the first time. The BEST time for the risk practitioner to start populating the risk register is when:
- A. identifying risk scenarios.
- B. determining the risk strategy.
- C. calculating impact and likelihood.
- D. completing the controls catalog.
NEW QUESTION 12
Senior management has asked a risk practitioner to develop technical risk scenarios related to a recently
developed enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. These scenarios will be owned by the system manager. Which of the following would be the BEST method to use when developing the scenarios?
- A. Cause-and-effect diagram
- B. Delphi technique
- C. Bottom-up approach
- D. Top-down approach
NEW QUESTION 13
Several network user accounts were recently created without the required management approvals. Which of the following would be the risk practitioner's BEST recommendation to address this situation?
- A. Conduct a comprehensive compliance review.
- B. Develop incident response procedures for noncompliance.
- C. Investigate the root cause of noncompliance.
- D. Declare a security breach and Inform management.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is the MOST effective way to mitigate identified risk scenarios?
- A. Assign ownership of the risk response plan
- B. Provide awareness in early detection of risk.
- C. Perform periodic audits on identified risk.
- D. areas Document the risk tolerance of the organization.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following is the MOST important consideration when selecting key risk indicators (KRIs) to monitor risk trends over time?
- A. Ongoing availability of data
- B. Ability to aggregate data
- C. Ability to predict trends
- D. Availability of automated reporting systems
NEW QUESTION 16
A third-party vendor has offered to perform user access provisioning and termination. Which of the following control accountabilities is BEST retained within the organization?
- A. Reviewing access control lists
- B. Authorizing user access requests
- C. Performing user access recertification
- D. Terminating inactive user access
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is the MOST important benefit of key risk indicators (KRIs)'
- A. Assisting in continually optimizing risk governance
- B. Enabling the documentation and analysis of trends
- C. Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- D. Providing an early warning to take proactive actions
NEW QUESTION 18
In response to the threat of ransomware, an organization has implemented cybersecurity awareness activities. The risk practitioner's BEST recommendation to further reduce the impact of ransomware attacks would be to implement:
- A. two-factor authentication.
- B. continuous data backup controls.
- C. encryption for data at rest.
- D. encryption for data in motion.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following would be MOST helpful when estimating the likelihood of negative events?
- A. Business impact analysis
- B. Threat analysis
- C. Risk response analysis
- D. Cost-benefit analysis
NEW QUESTION 20
From a business perspective, which of the following is the MOST important objective of a disaster recovery test?
- A. The organization gains assurance it can recover from a disaster
- B. Errors are discovered in the disaster recovery process.
- C. All business critical systems are successfully tested.
- D. All critical data is recovered within recovery time objectives (RTOs).
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following would be the BEST way to help ensure the effectiveness of a data loss prevention (DLP) control that has been implemented to prevent the loss of credit card data?
- A. Testing the transmission of credit card numbers
- B. Reviewing logs for unauthorized data transfers
- C. Configuring the DLP control to block credit card numbers
- D. Testing the DLP rule change control process
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest CRISC exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net CRISC dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/CRISC-pdf-download.html (285 Q&As Dumps)