CS0-001 | Certified CS0-001 Dumps 2019
We offers CS0-001 Exam Questions. "CompTIA CSA+ Certification Exam", also known as CS0-001 exam, is a CompTIA Certification. This set of posts, Passing the CS0-001 exam with CS0-001 Dumps, will help you answer those questions. The CS0-001 Exam Questions and Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real CS0-001 Exam Questions and revised by experts!
Also have CS0-001 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
A corporation employs a number of small-form-factor workstations and mobile devices, and an incident response team is therefore required to build a forensics kit with tools to support chip-off analysis. Which of the following tools would BEST meet this requirement?
- A. JTAG adapters
- B. Last-level cache readers
- C. Write-blockers
- D. ZIF adapters
NEW QUESTION 2
A cybersecurity analyst is conducting packet analysis on the following:
Which of the following is occurring in the given packet capture?
- A. ARP spoofing
- B. Broadcast storm
- C. Smurf attack
- D. Network enumeration
- E. Zero-day exploit
NEW QUESTION 3
A cybersecurity analyst is currently investigating a server outage. The analyst has discovered the following value was entered for the username: 0xbfff601a. Which of the following attacks may be occurring?
- A. Buffer overflow attack
- B. Man-in-the-middle attack
- C. Smurf attack
- D. Format string attack
- E. Denial of service attack
NEW QUESTION 4
A reverse engineer was analyzing malware found on a retailer’s network and found code extracting track data in memory. Which of the following threats did the engineer MOST likely uncover?
- A. POS malware
- B. Rootkit
- C. Key logger
- D. Ransomware
NEW QUESTION 5
A technician receives an alert indicating an endpoint is beaconing to a suspect dynamic DNS domain. Which of the following countermeasures should be used to BEST protect the network In response to this alert? (Select TWO)
- A. Set up a sinkhole for that dynamic DNS domain to prevent communication.
- B. Isolate the infected endpoint to prevent the potential spread of malicious activity.
- C. Implement an internal honeypot to catch the malicious traffic and trace it.
- D. Perform a risk assessment and implement compensating controls.
- E. Ensure the IDS is active on the network segment where the endpoint resides.
NEW QUESTION 6
A security analyst is creating baseline system images to remediate vulnerabilities found in different operating systems. Each image needs to be scanned before it is deployed. The security analyst must ensure the configurations match industry standard benchmarks and the process can be repeated frequently. Which of the following vulnerability options would BEST create the process requirements?
- A. Utilizing an operating system SCAP plugin
- B. Utilizing an authorized credential scan
- C. Utilizing a non-credential scan
- D. Utilizing a known malware plugin
NEW QUESTION 7
Weeks before a proposed merger is scheduled for completion, a security analyst has noticed unusual traffic patterns on a file server that contains financial information. Routine scans are not detecting the signature of any known exploits or malware. The following entry is seen in the ftp server logs:
tftp –I 10.1.1.1 GET fourthquarterreport.xls
Which of the following is the BEST course of action?
- A. Continue to monitor the situation using tools to scan for known exploits.
- B. Implement an ACL on the perimeter firewall to prevent data exfiltration.
- C. Follow the incident response procedure associate with the loss of business critical data.
- D. Determine if any credit card information is contained on the server containing the financials.
NEW QUESTION 8
A recently issued audit report highlight exception related to end-user handling of sensitive data access and credentials. A security manager is addressing the findings. Which of the following activities should be implemented?
- A. Update the password policy
- B. Increase training requirements
- C. Deploy a single sign-on platform
- D. Deploy Group Policy Objects
NEW QUESTION 9
Management wants to scan servers for vulnerabilities on a periodic basis. Management has decided that the scan frequency should be determined only by vendor patch schedules and the organization’s application deployment schedule. Which of the following would force the organization to conduct an out-of-cycle vulnerability scan?
- A. Newly discovered PII on a server
- B. A vendor releases a critical patch update
- C. A critical bug fix in the organization’s application
- D. False positives identified in production
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following best practices is used to identify areas in the network that may be vulnerable to penetration testing from known external sources?
- A. Blue team training exercises
- B. Technical control reviews
- C. White team training exercises
- D. Operational control reviews
NEW QUESTION 11
A recent audit included a vulnerability scan that found critical patches released GO days prior were not applied to servers in the environment The infrastructure team was able to isolate the issue and determined it was due to a service disabled on the server running the automated patch management application Which of the following
would Be the MOST efficient way to avoid similar audit findings in the future?
- A. Implement a manual patch management application package to regain greater control over the process
- B. Create a patch management policy that requires all servers to be patched within 30 days of patch release.
- C. Implement service monitoring to validate that tools are functioning properly.
- D. Set service on the patch management server to automatically run on start-up.
NEW QUESTION 12
A system administrator recently deployed and verified the installation of a critical patch issued by the company’s primary OS vendor. This patch was supposed to remedy a vulnerability that would allow an adversary to remotely execute code from over the network. However, the administrator just ran a vulnerability assessment of networked systems, and each of them still reported having the same vulnerability. Which of the following is the MOST likely explanation for this?
- A. The administrator entered the wrong IP range for the assessment.
- B. The administrator did not wait long enough after applying the patch to run the assessment.
- C. The patch did not remediate the vulnerability.
- D. The vulnerability assessment returned false positives.
NEW QUESTION 13
In order to the leverage the power of data correlation with Nessus, a cybersecurity analyst must first be able to create a table for the scan results.
Given the following snippet of code:
Which of the following output items would be correct?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 14
A security analyst is reviewing IDS logs and notices the following entry:
Which of the following attacks is occurring?
- A. Cross-site scripting
- B. Header manipulation
- C. SQL injection
- D. XML injection
NEW QUESTION 15
After running a packet analyzer on the network, a security analyst has noticed the following output:
Which of the following is occurring?
- A. A ping sweep
- B. A port scan
- C. A network map
- D. A service discovery
NEW QUESTION 16
An analyst is reviewing the following log from the company web server:
Which of the following is this an example of?
- A. Online rainbow table attack
- B. Offline brute force attack
- C. Offline dictionary attack
- D. Online hybrid attack
Thanks for reading the newest CS0-001 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy CS0-001 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CS0-001/ (242 Q&As Dumps)