CS0-002 | The Down To Date Guide To CS0-002 Latest Exam
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our CS0-002 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the CompTIA CS0-002 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the CompTIA CS0-002 exam. Latest CompTIA CS0-002 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try CompTIA CS0-002 Brain Dumps First.
Also have CS0-002 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An information security analyst is working with a data owner to identify the appropriate controls to preserve the confidentiality of data within an enterprise environment One of the primary concerns is exfiltration of data by malicious insiders Which of the following controls is the MOST appropriate to mitigate risks?
- A. Data deduplication
- B. OS fingerprinting
- C. Digital watermarking
- D. Data loss prevention
NEW QUESTION 2
A cybersecurity analyst needs to rearchitect the network using a firewall and a VPN server to achieve the highest level of security To BEST complete this task, the analyst should place the:
- A. firewall behind the VPN server
- B. VPN server parallel to the firewall
- C. VPN server behind the firewall
- D. VPN on the firewall
NEW QUESTION 3
A web-based front end for a business intelligence application uses pass-through authentication to authenticate users The application then uses a service account, to perform queries and look up data m a database A security analyst discovers employees are accessing data sets they have not been authorized to use. Which of the following will fix the cause of the issue?
- A. Change the security model to force the users to access the database as themselves
- B. Parameterize queries to prevent unauthorized SQL queries against the database
- C. Configure database security logging using syslog or a SIEM
- D. Enforce unique session IDs so users do not get a reused session ID
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following BEST articulates the benefit of leveraging SCAP in an organization’s cybersecurity analysis toolset?
- A. It automatically performs remedial configuration changes to enterprise security services
- B. It enables standard checklist and vulnerability analysis expressions for automation
- C. It establishes a continuous integration environment for software development operations
- D. It provides validation of suspected system vulnerabilities through workflow orchestration
NEW QUESTION 5
A small electronics company decides to use a contractor to assist with the development of a new FPGA-based device. Several of the development phases will occur off-site at the contractor's labs.
Which of the following is the main concern a security analyst should have with this arrangement?
- A. Making multiple trips between development sites increases the chance of physical damage to the FPGAs.
- B. Moving the FPGAs between development sites will lessen the time that is available for security testing.
- C. Development phases occurring at multiple sites may produce change management issues.
- D. FPGA applications are easily cloned, increasing the possibility of intellectual property theft.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following sets of attributes BEST illustrates the characteristics of an insider threat from a security perspective?
- A. Unauthorized, unintentional, benign
- B. Unauthorized, intentional, malicious
- C. Authorized, intentional, malicious
- D. Authorized, unintentional, benign
NEW QUESTION 7
A cybersecurity analyst is currently checking a newly deployed server that has an access control list applied. When conducting the scan, the analyst received the following code snippet of results:
Which of the following describes the output of this scan?
- A. The analyst has discovered a False Positive, and the status code is incorrect providing an OK message.
- B. The analyst has discovered a True Positive, and the status code is correct providing a file not found error message.
- C. The analyst has discovered a True Positive, and the status code is incorrect providing a forbidden message.
- D. The analyst has discovered a False Positive, and the status code is incorrect providing a server error message.
NEW QUESTION 8
A system is experiencing noticeably slow response times, and users are being locked out frequently. An analyst asked for the system security plan and found the system comprises two servers: an application server in the DMZ and a database server inside the trusted domain. Which of the following should be performed NEXT to investigate the availability issue?
- A. Review the firewall logs.
- B. Review syslogs from critical servers.
- C. Perform fuzzing.
- D. Install a WAF in front of the application server.
NEW QUESTION 9
A security analyst is reviewing the following web server log:
Which of the following BEST describes the issue?
- A. Directory traversal exploit
- B. Cross-site scripting
- C. SQL injection
- D. Cross-site request forgery
NEW QUESTION 10
A user's computer has been running slowly when the user tries to access web pages. A security analyst runs the command netstat -aon from the command line and receives the following output:
Which of the following lines indicates the computer may be compromised?
- A. Line 1
- B. Line 2
- C. Line 3
- D. Line 4
- E. Line 5
- F. Line 6
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following will allow different cloud instances to share various types of data with a minimal amount of complexity?
- A. Reverse engineering
- B. Application log collectors
- C. Workflow orchestration
- D. API integration
- E. Scripting
NEW QUESTION 12
A security analyst has received reports of very slow, intermittent access to a public-facing corporate server. Suspecting the system may be compromised, the analyst runs the following commands:
Based on the output from the above commands, which of the following should the analyst do NEXT to further the investigation?
- A. Run crontab -r; rm -rf /tmp/.t to remove and disable the malware on the system.
- B. Examine the server logs for further indicators of compromise of a web application.
- C. Run kill -9 1325 to bring the load average down so the server is usable again.
- D. Perform a binary analysis on the /tmp/.t/t file, as it is likely to be a rogue SSHD server.
NEW QUESTION 13
A security analyst needs to reduce the overall attack surface.
Which of the following infrastructure changes should the analyst recommend?
- A. Implement a honeypot.
- B. Air gap sensitive systems.
- C. Increase the network segmentation.
- D. Implement a cloud-based architecture.
NEW QUESTION 14
During an investigation, an incident responder intends to recover multiple pieces of digital media. Before removing the media, the responder should initiate:
- A. malware scans.
- B. secure communications.
- C. chain of custody forms.
- D. decryption tools.
NEW QUESTION 15
Because some clients have reported unauthorized activity on their accounts, a security analyst is reviewing network packet captures from the company's API server. A portion of a capture file is shown below:
POST /services/v1_0/Public/Members.svc/soap <s:Envelope+xmlns:s="http://schemas.s/soap/envelope/ "><s:Body><GetIPLocation+xmlns="http://tempuri.org/">
<request+xmlns:a="http://schemas.somesite.org"+xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance "></s:Body></s:Envelope> 192.168.1.22 - - api.somesite.com 200 0 1006 1001 0 192.168.1.22
<a:ShouldImpersonatedAuthenticationBePopulated+i:nil="true"/><a:Username>firstname.lastname@example.org 192.168.5.66 - - api.somesite.com 200 0 11558 1712 2024 192.168.4.89
POST /services/v1_0/Public/Members.svc/soap <s:Envelope+xmlns:s="
<a:IPAddress>516.7.446.605</a:IPAddress><a:ZipCode+i:nil="true"/></request></GetIPLocation></s:Body>< 192.168.1.22 - - api.somesite.com 200 0 1003 1011 307 192.168.1.22
POST /services/v1_0/Public/Members.svc/soap <s:Envelope+xmlns:s="
<a:NetworkId>4</a:NetworkId><a:ProviderId>''1=1</a:ProviderId><a:UserId>13026046</a:UserId></a:Authe 192.168.5.66 - - api.somesite.com 200 0 1378 1209 48 192.168.4.89
Which of the following MOST likely explains how the clients' accounts were compromised?
- A. The clients' authentication tokens were impersonated and replayed.
- B. The clients' usernames and passwords were transmitted in cleartext.
- C. An XSS scripting attack was carried out on the server.
- D. A SQL injection attack was carried out on the server.
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure CS0-002 dumps! All CS0-002 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/CS0-002-dumps.html (186 New Questions)