CSCP | APICS CSCP Questions 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing the APICS CSCP exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of CSCP Certified Supply Chain Professional exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Pass4sure CSCP exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following outcomes occurs when direct shipping is used instead of a distribution network?
- A. Outbound transportation cost is reduced.
- B. Inventory velocity is reduced.
- C. Order-fill rates are reduced.
- D. Inventory obsolescence is reduced.
NEW QUESTION 2
A company that sells direct to industrial and commercial businesses has become successful by being responsive to the needs of its customers. The company currently produces in each country all of the products it sells in that country. Several countries in which the company operates have negotiated an agreement to establish a trading bloc. Which of the following actions by the company would be most appropriate if the agreement is implemented?
- A. Consolidate production outside the trading bloc to reduce total costs.
- B. Consolidate production within the trading bloc to reduce tariffs paid.
- C. Outsource the production of products with low sales volumes to reallocate capacity.
- D. Reassign products so that each is produced in a single facility within the trading bloc to get economies of scale.
NEW QUESTION 3
A company is aggressively pursuing improvements in the financial performance of its supply chain. The company should first focus its efforts on which of the following metrics?
- A. Process takt time
- B. Cycle count accuracy
- C. Number of inventory turns
- D. Number of first-tier suppliers
NEW QUESTION 4
Horizontal and vertical exchanges of secure data among supply chain partners are facilitated best by:
- A. the intranet.
- B. a portal.
- C. a Web site.
- D. e-mail.
NEW QUESTION 5
In an assemble-to-order manufacturing environment, the master production schedule is
typically the schedule of:
- A. resources.
- B. customer orders.
- C. components and subassemblies.
- D. the final assembly.
NEW QUESTION 6
A company’s decision to charge different prices for the same service sold in different market segments is most likely based on which of the following metrics?
- A. Internal rate of return (IRR)
- B. Lifetime customer value (LCV)
- C. Net present value (NPV)
- D. Return on investment (ROI)
NEW QUESTION 7
Companies interested in developing programs to pinpoint customer loyalty rely on customer relationship management tools that produce which of the following outputs?
- A. Transaction management
- B. Forecast, process, and information sharing
- C. Churn analysis and prediction
- D. Event and service management
NEW QUESTION 8
A large retailer has negotiated buyback contracts with several suppliers. The suppliers typically will need which of the following systems to effectively implement the contracts?
- A. Point-of-sale tracking
- B. Well-developed reverse logistics
- C. Monitoring the retailer's revenue
- D. Sales incentives to reward the retailer
NEW QUESTION 9
E-business allows a firm to capitalize on the use of systems that:
- A. speed the receipt of e-mails between companies.
- B. permit real-time use of supply chain data.
- C. permit the use of batch-processed data.
- D. ensure security of proprietary data.
NEW QUESTION 10
The most common method for coping with demand variability in the manufacture of products with a lengthy cycle time is to have:
- A. higher raw material inventory.
- B. higher finished-goods inventory.
- C. lower finished-goods inventory.
- D. lower raw material inventory.
NEW QUESTION 11
When evaluating several possible supply chain options, a firm considering the minimal total cost should:
- A. ensure that the inventory levels are as low as possible to minimize holding costs while still providing adequate customer service.
- B. account for the combined costs of holding buffer inventory and incurring inventory shortages.
- C. consider the costs of acquiring, holding, and transporting inventory, and of servicing customers.
- D. place buffer inventory in the lowest cost locations that meet lead time and service level requirements from customers.
NEW QUESTION 12
An increase in the inventory turnover rate for a supply chain typically would indicate that there has been a reduction in:
- A. prices to the end user.
- B. supply chain cost of sales.
- C. the manufacturer's inventory.
- D. the total supply chain inventory.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following statements is true when a contract manufacturing agreement is implemented?
- A. There is no longer a need for material requirements planning.
- B. The total cost of acquiring products will decrease.
- C. Communications and project management are key factors for success.
- D. Assets on the contract manufacturer's balance sheet typically will decrease.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following strategies is used primarily for demand planning?
- A. Build-to-order scheduling
- B. Push-pull replenishment
- C. Collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment
- D. Vendor-managed inventory
NEW QUESTION 15
A manufacturer is the sole supplier of a product family. It sells to regional distributors that sell to retailers. The manufacturer uses batch production processes that have long setup times. All nodes in the supply chain have agreed to pursue a quick response to changes in the level of demand as a competitive priority. Which of the following factors is most likely to hinder their pursuit of this competitive priority?
- A. Information technology standards
- B. Information sharing practices
- C. Contractual terms and conditions
- D. Manufacturing lot sizes
NEW QUESTION 16
Top management typically plans an organization's long-term future by isolating new opportunities and threats and identifying growth objectives during the process known as:
- A. resource planning.
- B. sales and operations planning.
- C. corporate strategizing.
- D. financial planning.
NEW QUESTION 17
To ensure a successful relationship, trading partners must adapt their organizations to leverage advantages found in cross-supply-chain collaboration because:
- A. customers and suppliers are not interactive.
- B. cross-functional support can be offered only by the central source.
- C. all entities are collectively responsible for growth of revenue and profits.
- D. risks in supplier/customer negotiations are reduced.
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the primary benefit of using a central storage warehouse for all components rather than using point-of-use storage?
- A. Reduced need for bar codes and radio frequency identification technology
- B. Reduced material handling costs
- C. Ease of control and count accuracy
- D. Maintain a cleaner shop floor
NEW QUESTION 19
Standardization of supply chain processes is most likely to facilitate achievement of which of the following activities?
- A. Reducing the total cost of ownership
- B. Tracking the effects of improvement initiatives
- C. Creating project consensus
- D. Understanding of operational metrics
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following statements describes a continuous replenishment strategy in a retail environment?
- A. Retailers make replenishment decisions.
- B. Retailers prepare individual orders and share sales data with vendors to improve customer service.
- C. Vendors use sales data and prepare shipments to maintain the desired level of inventory.
- D. Vendors take full control of inventory policy.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following tools is most important in developing strategic sourcing?
- A. Price break analysis
- B. Network analysis
- C. Blanket purchase order
- D. Spend analysis
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following warehousing tools enables wireless scanning of products?
- A. Magnetic stripes
- B. Universal product codes
- C. Radio frequency devices
- D. Local area network
NEW QUESTION 23
Turning the request-for-quotes process into a real-time auction setting most likely will:
- A. improve product quality.
- B. increase process costs.
- C. reduce cycle time.
- D. reduce bid cost.
NEW QUESTION 24
The strategy to implement supplier relationship management has been developed. The most appropriate next step is to:
- A. develop criteria for prospective partners.
- B. develop policies for alliances.
- C. select initial partners.
- D. conduct a pilot implementation.
NEW QUESTION 25
Qualitative forecasting methods are most appropriate for projecting demand for:
- A. commodity products.
- B. families of products.
- C. breakthrough products.
- D. raw materials.
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest CSCP exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certshared CSCP dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certshared.com/exam/CSCP/ (399 Q&As Dumps)