CSM-001 | What 100% Correct CSM-001 Preparation Is
We provide real CSM-001 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass GAQM CSM-001 Exam quickly & easily. The CSM-001 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our GAQM CSM-001 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the CSM-001 exam.
GAQM CSM-001 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Who is on the Scrum Team?
- A. Project Manager
- B. Project Owner
- C. Product Owner
- D. Development Team
- E. Manager
- F. CEO
- G. Scrum Master
NEW QUESTION 2
According to Scrum, the amount of time for a team to plan Sprint activities is expressed in what unit of time?
- A. Weeks
- B. Days
- C. Hours
- D. Minutes
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the major difference between Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog?
- A. The Product Backlog is equal to the Sprint Backlog
- B. The Product Backlog is a subset of the Sprint Backlog
- C. The Sprint Backlog is a subset of the Product Backlog
- D. The Sprint Backlog is owned by the Product Owner
NEW QUESTION 4
Which topics should be discussed in the Sprint Review?
- A. the process
- B. coding practices
- C. all of the above
- D. Sprint results
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the primary way a Scrum Master keeps a Development Team working at its highest level of productivity?
- A. By ensuring the meetings start and end at the proper time
- B. By facilitating Development Team decisions and removing impediments
- C. By preventing changes to the Backlog once the Sprint begins
- D. By keeping high value features high in the Product Backlog
NEW QUESTION 6
______ can change the priority of items in the ______ backlog at any time.
- A. The Team; Product
- B. The Product Owner(s); Sprint
- C. The Product Owner(s); Product
- D. The Scrum Master; Sprint
NEW QUESTION 7
The Sprint Backlog is owned by?
- A. The Scrum Master
- B. The Product Owner
- C. The Development Team
- D. The Scrum Master and Development Team
NEW QUESTION 8
The _____ Team is responsible for delivering potentially shippable product increments at the end of each Sprint.
- A. Development Team
- B. Scrum Team
- C. Cross-Functional Team
- D. Self-Managing Team
NEW QUESTION 9
Under what circumstances should separate Product Backlogs be maintained?
- A. There are several Product Owners for one produc
- B. Each Product Owner should have their own Product Backlog
- C. There are multiple teams working on independent product
- D. Each unique combination of team and product should have an independent Product Backlog
- E. There are multiple product features being developed by the same team.
- F. There are multiple teams working on the components of the same produc
- G. Each team should an independent Product Backlog
NEW QUESTION 10
What are the four stages of team development?
- A. Formin
- B. Stormin
- C. Normin
- D. Performing
- E. Lo
- F. Mediu
- G. High
- H. Developin
- I. Shapin
- J. Finishing
- K. Gatherin
- L. Buildin
- M. Developin
- N. Educating
NEW QUESTION 11
A classification for any development methodology based on iterative and incremental
development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between selforganizing, cross-functional teams is called:
- A. Scrum
- B. Application Development
- C. Waterfall Development
- D. Agile Development
NEW QUESTION 12
True or False: The Scrum Framework encompasses rules or guidelines for architecture?
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 13
Which system provides evolutionary framework for incremental process improvement?
- A. Kanban
- B. Agile
- C. Poke-Yoke
- D. Service Management
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the recommended size for a Development Team?
- A. 6, +3 or -3
- B. 9
- C. 6
- D. 7, +2 or -2
NEW QUESTION 15
Agile software development also promotes industry best practices that _______ and _______
- A. Emphasize teamwork; customer involvement
- B. Emphasize managers; stakeholder involvement
- C. Emphasize team members; partner involvement
- D. Emphasize software developers; manager involvement
NEW QUESTION 16
Who is required to attend the Daily Scrum?
- A. Scrum Master
- B. Development Team
- C. Development Team and Product Owner
- D. Development Team and Scrum Master
NEW QUESTION 17
Who determines whether the development team has been assigned enough work in a Sprint?
- A. The Development Team
- B. The Product Owner
- C. The Product Owner and the Scrum Master
- D. The Scrum Master
NEW QUESTION 18
When should the Product Owner ship or implement a Sprint increment?
- A. At the end of every Sprint
- B. When the Team feels is done with every Sprint
- C. Whenever the increment is free of defects
- D. When it makes sense
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following are artifacts associated with Scrum?
- A. Product specification
- B. Effort chart
- C. Sprint backlog
- D. Product owner list
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three activities will a Product Owner likely engage in during a Sprint?
- A. Run the daily Scrum
- B. Answer questions from the Development Team about items in the current Sprint
- C. Update the Sprint burndown chart
- D. Work with the stakeholders
- E. Prioritize the Development Team's activities.
- F. Provide feedback
NEW QUESTION 21
Which level of planning concentrates on the future of the product and its ultimate goal with the possible changes to them and their likelihood?
- A. Product Roadmap Planning
- B. Release Planning
- C. Iteration Planning
- D. Product Vision Planning
NEW QUESTION 22
A ______ chart is a graphical representation of work left to do versus time.
- A. bum down
- B. flow
- C. pie
- D. gantt
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following might the Scrum Team discuss during a Sprint Retrospective?
- A. Methods of communication
- B. The way the Scrum Team does Sprint Planning
- C. Skills needed to improve the Development Team's ability to deliver
- D. Its Definition of Done
- E. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 24
Upon what type of process control is Scrum based?
- A. Hybrid
- B. Defined
- C. Complex
- D. Empirical
NEW QUESTION 25
When many Scrum Teams are working on a project, what best describes the definition of "done"?
- A. All teams must use the same definition
- B. Each Team defines and uses its own
- C. Each Team uses its own but must make it clear to all other Teams
- D. It depends
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass CSM-001 Exam with 112 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com CSM-001 Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/CSM-001-dumps/ (112 New Questions)