CTFL-Foundation | Refresh CTFL-Foundation Interactive Bootcamp 2019
It is impossible to pass ISTQB CTFL-Foundation exam without any help in the short term. Come to Exambible soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed ISTQB CTFL-Foundation practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Replace Certified Tester Foundation Level practice guides.
NEW QUESTION 1
What can a risk-based approach to testing provide?
- A. The types of test techniques to be employed.
- B. The total tests needed to provide 100 per cent coverage.
- C. An estimation of the total cost of testing.
- D. Only that test execution is effective at reducing ris
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is a consideration when deploying test execution tools? [K1]
- A. Data-driven testing cannot be used with test execution tools
- B. Recorded manual tests may become unstable in use
- C. Keyword-driven testing cannot be used with test execution tools
- D. Expected results for tests are not required because the tool generates expected results
NEW QUESTION 3
Your task is to compile a test execution schedule for the current release of software. The system specification states the following logical dependencies:
• An admin user must create/amend/delete a standard user.
• A standard user is necessary to perform all other actions.
The test plan requires that re-tests must be performed first, followed by the highest priority tests. To save time, the test plan states that tests should be scheduled to create test data for the subsequent tests in the schedule.
The following test cases have been designed, with an indication of priority (1 being the highest priority) and whether the test has previously failed.
Which test execution schedule meets the test plan requirements and logical dependencies?
- A. a, d, c, b, e
- B. a, c, b, d, e
- C. e, a, b, c, d
- D. e, a, d, c, b
NEW QUESTION 4
In general which part of the testing activity is most difficult to estimate? 1 credit
- A. Test planning
- B. Test execution
- C. Test management
- D. Test design
NEW QUESTION 5
A test assessment has been carried out using the selected model as a reference framework. A number of recommendations have been identified and you are asked to prioritize them. Based on your knowledge of the project, you are expecting severe resistance to change. Which of the following would be the most important selection criterion for defining the priority of the recommendations? 2 credits
- A. Synchronized with the overall long-term organizational strategy
- B. Defined according to the maturity model used
- C. Most visible to stakeholders
- D. Low costs actions first
NEW QUESTION 6
Select THREE issues from the options provided that should at least be raised. 1 credit
- A. Has there been sufficient comparison of tools?
- B. What are the problems we are trying to address?
- C. Do we have a set of tool requirements to validate the tool against?
- D. How will the implementation be organized?
- E. Which project will be selected to perform the tool pilot?
- F. Is customized training available?
- G. How will the change process be managed?
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the purpose of exit criteria?
- A. To identify how many tests to design.
- B. To identify when to start testing.
- C. To identify when to stop testing.
- D. To identify who will carry out the test executio
NEW QUESTION 8
A deviation from the specified or expected behavior that is visible to end-users is called:
- A. an error
- B. a fault
- C. a failure
- D. a defect
NEW QUESTION 9
Acceptance test cases are based on what?
- A. Requirements
- B. Design
- C. Code
- D. Decision table
NEW QUESTION 10
Evaluate the status of the project against the defined exit criteria. Which of the following options shows the correct status? 2 credits
- A. Criteria A = OK, criteria B = OK, criteria C = OK
- B. Criteria A = NOT OK, criteria B = NOT OK, criteria C = OK
- C. Criteria A = OK, criteria B = NOT OK, criteria C = NOT OK
- D. Criteria A = NOT OK, criteria B = NOT OK, criteria C = NOT OK
NEW QUESTION 11
Which one of the following statements about testing techniques is TRUE?
- A. Exploratory testing can replace black box techniques when testing time is very limited
- B. Test execution scheduling should give priority to experienced based testing
- C. Specification based techniques can be used as a substitute for a poorly defined test basis
- D. Experienced based techniques are systematic and produce detailed test documentation
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is a Black Box test design technique?
- A. Decision Coverage
- B. Error Guessing
- C. Statement Coverage
- D. Equivalence Partitioning
NEW QUESTION 13
During which test activity could faults be found most cost effectively?
- A. Execution
- B. Design
- C. Planning
- D. Check Exit criteria completion
NEW QUESTION 14
When a defect is detected and fixed then the software should be retested to confirm that the original defect has been successfully removed. This is called:
- A. Regression testing
- B. Maintenance testing
- C. Confirmation testing
- D. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 15
When can functional and structural testing BOTH be applied?
- A. System and Component test levels only
- B. All 'Developement' test levels, i.
- C. those before Acceptance testing
- D. Component and Component integration test levels only
- E. All test levels
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following are examples of iterative development models?
(ii) Rapid Application Development model
(iii) Waterfall model
(iv) Agile development model
- A. (i) and (ii)
- B. (ii) and (iii)
- C. (ii) and (iv)
- D. (iii) and (iv)
The other two models are sequential models.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is a role of a formal review? [K1]
- A. Adjudicator
- B. Moderator
- C. Governor
- D. Corrector
NEW QUESTION 18
Statement Coverage will not check for the following:
- A. Missing Statements
- B. Unused Branches
- C. Dead Code
- D. Unused Statement
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following would be appropriate test objectives for user acceptance testing of the first release of a new software product aimed at a general market and built using Agile methods? [K2]
- A. To identify as many defects as possible
- B. To maximise code coverage
- C. To ensure the product works as expected
- D. To assess the overall quality of the product
- E. To determine the reliability of the product
- F. b and c
- G. a and d
- H. b and e
- I. c and d
NEW QUESTION 20
“How much testing is enough?”
- A. This question is impossible to answer
- B. This question is easy to answer
- C. The answer depends on the risk for your industry, contract and special requirements
- D. This answer depends on the maturity of your developers
NEW QUESTION 21
How can test execution tools be of most benefit during exploratory testing?
- A. They can record user actions so that defects are easier to recreate.
- B. They can be used to perform the regression aspects of exploratory testing.
- C. They can help to mitigate the risk of low test coverage.
- D. They can use data-driven tests to increase the amount of exploratory testing performed.
Exploratory testing is used when it is unclear what the system is supposed to do. Therefore test execution tools are of little use because expected results cannot be predicted.
However, the record feature of a test execution tool can be used to log the actions performed so that defects can be recreated (option (A)) and rectified more easily.
NEW QUESTION 22
Before an invoice can be created, an account is required. Before an account can be set up, an account user is required (in order to set up the account). The software is delivered with a master user only, who can only create other types of users. The following test cases have been written to test the high-level structure of the software
- A. Create an invoice
- B. Amend an invoice
- C. Process an invoice (send to customer)
- D. Delete an invoice
- E. Create an account
- F. Create an account user
- G. Amend an account user
- H. Delete an account user
- I. Amend an account
- J. Delete an accountWhich of the following test procedures would enable all tests to be run? [K3]
- K. f, g, a, c, b, d, e, i, j, h
- L. e, i, a, c, b, d, f, g, h, j
- M. e, i, f, g, a, c, b, d, h, j
- N. f, g, e, i, a, b, c, d, j, h
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following options explain why it is often beneficial to have an independent test function in an organisation?
- A. To improve defect finding during reviews and testing
- B. To ensure that developers adhere to coding standards
- C. To limit communication between developers and testers
- D. To provide better metrics for the stakeholders
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following would typically be identified using static analysis by tools? [K1]
- A. Spelling mistake on an error message
- B. A potential infinite loop
- C. Memory leakage
- D. A variable set to the wrong value
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following is not true of regression testing?
- A. It can be carried out at each stage of the life cycle.
- B. It serves to demonstrate that the changed software works as intended.
- C. It serves to demonstrate that software has not been unintentionally changed.
- D. It is often automated.
This is a definition of confirmation testing. The other three options are true of regression testing.
NEW QUESTION 26
Based on the information given in the scenario, identify how the team could be improved most effectively? 2 credits
- A. By providing training in the payroll domain
- B. By providing a workshop on test design techniques
- C. By providing specific training on the systems being tested
- D. By providing training on reviewing requirements
NEW QUESTION 27
An iPhone application identifies and counts all purchases of a particular product from a shopping website. The application incorrectly counts purchase attempts by including both failed attempts, and also those where the purchase was terminated by the user before completion. Testing has identified that the problem was located in the ‘purchase identification’ module, where the first stage in the purchasing process was counted, rather than a successful confirmed purchase.
Which of the following statements correctly identifies what has happened? [K2]
- A. The application failed because of a defect in the purchase identification module caused by a programmer mistake or an error in the specification.
- B. An error by the programmer led to a mistake in the purchase identification module and this caused a defect in the application
- C. A defect in the purchase identification module caused by a mistake in the module specification led to a defect in the overall application
- D. A bug in the purchase identification module caused a fault in the application
NEW QUESTION 28
Which of the following is NOT a typical key challenge for testing in a RAD based development approach? 1 credit
- A. Re-usable test scripts for (automated) regression testing
- B. Project management and control
- C. No complete requirements specification
- D. Time-boxing
NEW QUESTION 29
Recommend!! Get the Full CTFL-Foundation dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/CTFL-Foundation-dumps.html (New 338 Q&As Version)