CTFL-PT | The Secret Of ISQI CTFL-PT Exams
Master the CTFL-PT ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level-Performance Testing content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Examcollection CTFL-PT practice exam. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real CTFL-PT questions in our iSQI CTFL-PT braindumps.Latest 100% VALID iSQI CTFL-PT Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our iSQI CTFL-PT braindumps and pass your exam.
Check CTFL-PT free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What statement is TRUE regarding the security policies provided by Nuage VCS?
- A. The match criteria in security policies can be based on MAC address, IP address and TCP/UDP port number.
- B. Each policy entry has an associated priority that defines the order in which policy entries are evaluated.
- C. Ingress security policy controls the traffic flowing into the virtual machine.
- D. The default ingress security policy allows all traffic to be forwarded.
NEW QUESTION 2
How Is transaction elapsed time determined?
- A. response time - think time
- B. response time + think timecorrect
- C. response time + think time + nest time
- D. response time + think time - nest time
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following architectures are likely to be found entirely on-premises and less likely to suffer from Internet-based network performance challenges?
ii Multi-tier System in. Single Computer
- A. Dynamic
- B. i, iv true ii, ii
- C. v false
- D. ii, in true i, iv, v false
- E. i, ii, v true iii, iv false
- F. ii, iii, v true i,i v false
NEW QUESTION 4
You have beenasked to test the performance ofa software and system update to a North American mobile trivia quiz game application.The quiz app is available on major app stores serving English-speaking users.The number of concurrent users planned for is 5 million Winning quiz participants are promiseda share of an allocated cash prize Once participants start playing, their quiz sessions must not be lost especially if all previous questions were answered correctly. The application owner wants to ensure that 99% of quiz sessions are maintained (up to 4.95 million sessions) until the last answer has been successfully recorded.
An essential operational profile you identified is the quiz participant Your operational profile discovery efforts have yielded a number of profile attributes A quiz participant will answer twelve questions if they manage to answer the first eleven correctly Every user is made aware of a new question nearly simultaneously.The quiz user has limited time to respond using a mobile application.They are unable to respond to subsequent questions after they incorrectly answer a question. However, the quiz participant continues to see new questions even though they may have responded incorrectly to a previous question. If they manage to answer all twelve questions correctly, the quiz application notifies them that they have tentatively won (subject to formal verification) an equal share of a cash prize of an amount set for the particular quiz event In addition to this individualized interaction, a broadcast video stream is presented in the quiz app providing entertaining commentary, quiz event coordination event status and answer explanations.
Given this information, what is missing to construct the operational profile for the quiz participant?
- A. The network bandwidth requirements of the video stream intermissions between questions is unknown.The network bandwidth requirements of the video stream intermissions between questions is unknown
- B. No survey results from past quiz winners that explore how they won No survey results from past quiz winners that explore how they won.
- C. The quiz response time limit is not specified.The quiz response time limit is not specified
- D. The design maximum number of users within quiz participant user class is unknown.The design maximum number of users within quiz participant user class is unknown
NEW QUESTION 5
During designdiscussions the performance testteam observed that database stored procedures for several popular use casesmay be badly coded.Which of thefollowing common performance failures would bestconfirm the team's confirmwas justified?
- A. Slow response under all load levels
- B. Slow response fader moderate-to-heavy load levels
- C. Degraded response over time
- D. Inadequate or graceless error handling under heavy or over-limit load
NEW QUESTION 6
How does service virtualization contribute to the performance test environment?
- A. Service virtualization allows the load generators to produce more load per virtual instance.
- B. Service virtualization enables the system under test to avoid functional error conditions caused by a necessary service being unavailable at the time of the performance test.
- C. Service virtualization enables load balancers to operate in a distributed environment thereby creating a realistic emulation of a production environment when available system under test equipment is inferior to production.
- D. Service virtualization allows the database to perform as if it were loaded with a data set many times larger than is actually loaded
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following protocols would allow a test script to interact with a database management system directly?
- A. JDBC
- B. SOAPcorrect
- C. HTTPS
- D. IMAP
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of thefollowing protocols would allow a test script tointeract with a database management system directly?
- A. JDBC
- B. SOAP
- C. HTTPS
- D. IMAP
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following activities Is performed last within a performance test run?
- A. Configure hardware and software to meet the test goal and plan
- B. Deploy load generators in places where users are located.
- C. Restore original data to ensure the system is in the proper state for testing
- D. Verify the test run functioned property by reviewing logs, database content and monitoring data
NEW QUESTION 10
What test script operating conditions are risks to a performance test's validity?
- A. Record insertions align with transaction objectivei
- B. Component failure within the system under testii
- C. Load generator produces low load leveli
- D. Database log remains synchronized with load generators time source
- E. Virtual users authenticate with distinct IDs
- F. i, iii true ii, iv, v false
- G. i
- H. iii true
- I. iv, v false
- J. ii, v true i, iii, iv false
- K. iv, v true i, ii, iii false
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following performance tests should we use to determine if an application meets performance expectations under typical realistic loads?
- A. spike test
- B. stress test
- C. scalability test
- D. load test
NEW QUESTION 12
You have been asked to test the performance of a software and system update to a North American mobile trivia quiz game application. The quiz app is available on major app stores serving English-speaking users. The number of concurrent users planned for is 5 million Winning quiz participants are promised a share of an allocated cash prize Once participants start playing, their quiz sessions must not be lost especially if all previous questions were answered correctly. The application owner wants to ensure that 99% of quiz sessions are maintained (up to 4.95 million sessions) until the last answer has been successfully recorded
In order to avoid cooperation among quiz participants, the answers to the multiple choice questions are listed randomly Confidence in the game's fairness requires that a registered user originate from only one quiz client device Every user must respond over the same short window of time in order toavoid external assistance and learning the official answer before responding. Only participants who respond correctly may answer the next question Any activity that appears to violate expected behavior of a rule-following participant will cause the client session to be rejected.
You are developing test script code that handles quiz question responses. To do this you need to ensure that the script emulates the production quiz app client's logic in terms of rule following and client-backend interface specification.
Based on the question description provided, which is one test script behavior you would implement in order to ensure the test script successfully delivers the operational and load profile of a quiz participant?
- A. Recognize whether the previous question response was correct
- B. Set the device identifier as a constant to ensure all virtual user instances use the set valuecorrect
- C. Randomly select the maximum think time limit used to delay question responses.
- D. Use the date-time clock in order to submit question responses on a synchronized schedule with each instance
NEW QUESTION 13
100% Valid and Newest Version CTFL-PT Questions & Answers shared by Downloadfreepdf.net, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/CTFL-PT-pdf-download.html (New 40 Q&As)