CV0-002 | What Top Quality CV0-002 Exam Is
Your success in CompTIA CV0-002 is our sole target and we develop all our CV0-002 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our CV0-002 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. CV0-002 Practice Exams for CompTIA CV0-002 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
CompTIA CV0-002 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Worldwide users from an organization are experiencing intermittent access to a global cloud application. The cloud provider availability dashboard shows all resource availability has been 100% in the last two weeks. No network outages have been reported. Which of the following should the organization’s administrator do BEFORE calling the cloud provider?
- A. Check the firewall rules on the headquarters site.
- B. Restart the application and applicable services.
- C. Allow all traffic at the cloud provider side from any private IP address.
- D. Evaluate the DNS to ensure all configurations are correct.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is used by storage tiering to meet SLAs?
- A. RBAC
- B. Rules sets
- C. Policies
- D. Cron jobs
NEW QUESTION 3
IaaS users are reporting longer than expected wait times when accessing the virtual file repository.
There are more than 2TB of free disk space, and vCPU and vRAM do not reach more than 75% utilization. In which of the following ways should the cloud systems administrator analyze this issue?
- A. Access the cloud services portal and increase the amount of available disk space by 25%.
- B. Access the cloud services portal and check the amount of CPU and RAM on the host machine.
- C. Access the cloud services portal and look at the historical performance numbers.
- D. Access the cloud services portal and check the security log for access denied requests.
NEW QUESTION 4
A cloud provider is increasingly discovering hard-to-find issues within the growing infrastructure. The
provider has all the basic necessary tools implemented to collect and store data regarding the environment. To allow the cloud provider to focus on relevant events, which of the following is the MOST appropriate technique to build intelligence?
- A. Event correlation
- B. Event collection
- C. Event alerts
- D. Event-based workflows
NEW QUESTION 5
A hospital is deploying a web-based application in its private cloud to service multiple facilities in a
region. This application is used by employees of the hospital, as well as the patients and their families. Which of the following security configurations is MOST likely to be deployed to secure the information from the application?
- A. IPSec
- B. PPTP
- C. L2TP
- D. SSL/TLS
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following server types would be an ideal candidate for virtualization? (Select two.)
- A. Hypervisor
- B. Terminal server
- C. Mail server
- D. Enterprise database server
- E. Domain controller
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is the BEST choice for a clustered host interconnect?
- A. Infiniband
- B. 1Gb Ethernet
- C. 10Gb Ethernet
- D. Fibre Channel
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is the BEST way to ensure accounts in a cloud environment are disabled as
soon as they no longer need to be active?
- A. Have the user contact the cloud systems administrator to disable the account when it is no longer needed.
- B. When users leave the company, ensure an account disablement request is initiated and will be fulfilled in less than four hours.
- C. Have accounts checked by the cloud systems administrator once per day to ensure active accounts are still valid.
- D. Reboot directory services servers once a day to ensure all account disablement requests are committed.
NEW QUESTION 9
A company is migrating their physical servers to virtual. The administrator is tasked with migrating
One application server with a dual-core 3.2GHz processor that reaches 50% CPU utilization at peak time.
Two web servers, each with a dual-core 3.2GHz processor, both reaching 70% CPU utilization at peak time.
Currently, the administrator only has two hosts available, so resources will need to be set for the new VMs. Each host has two 2.4GHz quad-core processors. One host is already near maximum capacity, and the second host is at 30% CPU utilization.
Which of the following would be the BEST minimum CPU resources set on the second host for the new VMs?
- A. 1,600 MHz for the application server and 2,300 MHz for each web server.
- B. 3,300 MHz for the application server and 4,600 MHz for each web server.
- C. 3,300 MHz for the application server and 5,250 MHz for each web server.
- D. 5,250 MHz for the application server and 7,080 MHZ for each web server.
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator has created a new virtual server according to specifications and verified that TCP/IP
settings are correct. When the VM is powered on, however, an error message indicates that a network card MAC address conflict exists. Which of the following would resolve this issue?
- A. Remove the virtual NIC and configure another one.
- B. Add an additional NIC with a loopback interface.
- C. Ping the IP address to determine the location of the conflict.
- D. Change the MAC to ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff and obtain a new address.
NEW QUESTION 11
A courier company has virtualized its packing software application. The CSA needs to confirm the
deployment is utilizing the correct amount of CPU per virtual instance. After confirming the deployment requirements, the CSA should log into the cloud services portal to ensure that:
- A. the VMs with the most CPU cores available have been selected.
- B. smaller VMs are being selected to reduce the total deployment cost.
- C. the deployment is utilizing the recommended amount of CPUs per VM.
- D. the alarms on CPU utilization have been enabled.
NEW QUESTION 12
When working with hypervisors configured in a highly available configuration that provides fail-over
capabilities to virtualized servers and applications, which of the following requirements is commonly overlooked?
- A. Correct storage allocation
- B. Correct CPU allocation
- C. Correct memory allocation
- D. Correct licensing allocation
NEW QUESTION 13
A company is implementing a SaaS solution with a large user base. SaaS solution licensing is user
based, and user management is critical to keep the cost in check. Which of the following is the MOST
efficient way to meet this requirement?
- A. Have the administrator of the SaaS solution keep track of user activities.
- B. Have a nightly upload to the SaaS provider of the current user base based on API call.
- C. Have users remove their SaaS accounts when they no longer need the service.
- D. Have a weekly user management script maintain the SaaS user base.
NEW QUESTION 14
A technician receives a report of system utilization:
Which of the following additional resources should the technician add FIRST given the trend data shown above?
- A. CPU
- B. Disk
- C. Bandwidth
- D. RAM
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is implementing a private cloud that will be used as a test environment. To limit the
number of guests per subnet to a maximum of 14, the administrator implemented a /20 network. Which of the following should the administrator use to assign the networks?
- A. DHCP
- B. Subnet
- C. VLAN
- D. Gateway
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following tools would an administrator use to test connectivity of a server in the cloud?
- A. ping
- B. FTP
- C. nslookup
- D. netstat
NEW QUESTION 17
A number of VMs in a host are experiencing processor contention, showing down operations Which
of the following host hardware upgrade paths would yield higher VM performance, for the same VMs in the given hypervisor host?
- A. Replace CPUs to move from 32-bit architecture o 64-bit
- B. Replace CPUs to move from 64-bit architecture to 32-bit
- C. Replace CPUs to increase current core speed
- D. Replace CPUs to increase CPU core count
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following tests would be MOST appropriate when over allocate storage on VMs in a
- A. Penetration testing
- B. Vulnerability scan
- C. Latency testing
- D. Bandwidth determination
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator needs to build a VM for a legacy, single-threaded application. According to best
practice, how many virtual CPUs should the administrator use?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 4
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 20
In a private cloud environment, which of the following is the BEST way to update 20 VMs with the same patch that has been regression tested and approved for rollout?
- A. Automate the distribution of the patch and use an orchestration tool to roll it out.
- B. Roll out the patch manually to the 20 VMs and reboot the system.
- C. Deploy the patch to ten VMs for testing and then install it on the remaining VMs.
- D. Install the patch on as many VMs as possible during the next maintenance window.
NEW QUESTION 21
A hosted file share was infected with CryptoLocker and now root cause analysis needs to be performed. Place the tasks in the correct order according to the troubleshooting methodology.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 22
А cloud administrator uses a script to automatically restart all the servers running in the public cloud
provider environment, which hosts e-commerce applications. The administrator decides to implement the same script for a similar environment that hosts the finance applications. After verifying the script is deployed to the public cloud environment for finance, the administrator schedules a job to run at 9:00 a.m. After 9:00 a.m., the administrator receives a report from the e- commerce team that the application is experiencing outages. Which of the following should the administrator do to resolve the issue?
- A. Update the version of the CLI tool for the public cloud provider.
- B. Copy the script up to a bastion host in the environment and run it from there.
- C. Validate the access credentials for the cloud provider are correct.
- D. Debug the script and modify it to remove the flawed logic.
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version CV0-002 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/CV0-002-dumps.html (New 317 Q&As)