CV0-002 | The Secret Of CompTIA CV0-002 Questions
Want to know Passleader CV0-002 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about CompTIA CompTIA Cloud+ Exam certification experience? Study Real CompTIA CV0-002 answers to Up to the minute CV0-002 questions at Passleader. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass CompTIA CV0-002 (CompTIA Cloud+ Exam) test on your first attempt.
Free demo questions for CompTIA CV0-002 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Performance on a new private cloud deployment is not meeting expectations. An engineer has
determined the virtualization host is experiencing high ready/wait times. VMs with the following configurations and metrics currently reside on the host:
Which of the following troubleshooting choices would MOST likely be used to bring the high ready/wait times to meet the expected baseline?
- A. Decrease the CPU count for VM1.
- B. Increase the memory size for VM2.
- C. Decrease the memory size for VM3.
- D. Increase the CPU count for VM4.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is the BEST way to achieve network throughput on any host with existing
- A. 802.3ad
- B. 802.3x
- C. 802.11n
- D. 802.11i
NEW QUESTION 3
A cloud service provider wants to offer hardened virtual server images for provisioning purposes.
This will enable users to use only the operating system services that are allowed by the provider. Which of the following tasks are MOST appropriate for the hardening process? (Select TWO).
- A. Disable automatic updates.
- B. Disable the command prompt.
- C. Disable unneeded ports and services.
- D. Disable the local administrator account.
- E. Disable the remote desktop connection.
- F. Disable complex passwords.
NEW QUESTION 4
A cloud architect is tasked with isolating traffic between subnets in an IaaS platform. The networks
should be able to statefully communicate with each other. Given this scenario, which of the following should the architect implement?
- A. Configure security groups.
- B. Configure HIPS policies.
- C. Configure IDS policies.
- D. Configure a network ACL.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is often a difficult process when working with internationally-based cloud
- A. Litigation hold
- B. Data segregation
- C. Network isolation
- D. Multi-tenancy
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following should be implemented to ensure email continuity is not disrupted if one of multiple datacenters experiences an outage?
- A. Geo-clustering
- B. Offsite backup
- C. Local load balancing
- D. Multipathing
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following would allow separation between the Internet and the internal network of a company?
- A. Virtual Local Area Networks
- B. Review Audit Logs
- C. Review System Logs
- D. Demilitarized zone
NEW QUESTION 8
Before doing a change on a VM, a systems administrator wants to ensure there is an easy and fast
way to rollback if needed. The change and testing should take approximately two hours. Which of the following is the EASIEST way to meet this requirement?
- A. Create a snapshot on the hypervisor.
- B. Make an on-demand, incremental backup to a VTL.
- C. Make an on-demand, full backup to a secondary location.
- D. Create a snapshot on a remote storage array.
NEW QUESTION 9
An application server, which uses a SaaS fax provider, is determined to cost too much money. An upgrade to the application allows for use of a physical fax card so the company only has to pay for a phone line. This is a production application; therefore, downtime must be minimized. Which of the following types of migration is MOST efficient in facilitating this application upgrade?
- A. Virtual-to-physical migration
- B. Storage migration
- C. Cloud migration
- D. Offline migration
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following tools would an administrator use when determining the hop count between a source and a destination?
- A. arp
- B. nbstat
- C. ipconfig
- D. tracert
NEW QUESTION 11
A cloud architect created a new delivery controller for a large VM farm to scale up according to organizational needs. The old and new delivery controllers now form a cluster. However, the new delivery controller returns an error when entering the license code. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause?
- A. A firewall is blocking the port on the license server.
- B. The existing license is for a lower version.
- C. The existing license is not supported for clusters.
- D. The existing license has expired.
NEW QUESTION 12
A company has instituted a cloud solution where the solution consolidates resources between the
human resources and engineering departments. The combined resources are available to be assigned dynamically to each of the two departments without any visible impact on performance to the users. Which of the following terms BEST describes this cloud characteristic?
- A. Resource consolidation
- B. Resource pooling
- C. Dynamic pooling
- D. Cloud computing
NEW QUESTION 13
A cloud administrator is adding several accounts for new development team interns. These interns
will need access to some, but not all, of the resources and will only be working over the summer. Which of the following user provisioning techniques should be used?
- A. Create a single account for the interns to shar
- B. Set the expiration date for the account to six months.
- C. Create a role labeled "interns" with the appropriate permission
- D. Create a separate account with an expiration date for each intern and add each intern to that role.
- E. Create one template user account with the appropriate permissions and use it to clone the other account
- F. Set an expiration date for each account individually.
- G. Create individual accounts for each intern, set the permissions and expiration date for each account, and link them to a temporary guests user group.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following would be considered use cases for Object-Based Storage? (Select two.)
- A. Transactional database
- B. Cloud-based storage
- C. Web server platform
- D. Data archival solution
- E. Enterprise email services
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer wants a cloud systems administrator to adjust the backup schedule after month-end to
ensure the data can be restored as fast as possible while minimizing the time needed to perform the backup. Which of the following backup types should be scheduled?
- A. Synthetic full
- B. Incremental
- C. Differential
- D. Full
NEW QUESTION 16
After a recent outage going unnoticed, an administrator has been tasked to configure monitoring for
the Linux-based and Windows-based host operating systems in a hybrid cloud. Which of the following services should the administrator confirm are functional prior to employing centralized monitoring to both types of operating systems? (Select two.)
- A. Syslog services
- B. Cron services
- C. Web services
- D. Task Manager services
- E. WMI services
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is unable to connect to servers in the DMZ. Which of the following commands should the administrator run to determine where the connection failure occurs?
- A. nslookup
- B. traceroute
- C. telnet
- D. netstat
NEW QUESTION 18
A new SaaS timecard application that is being tested will be used by all employees at a large
corporation. The following process was used to test the application:
1. Three users from each site used the application for three weeks.
2. The new application was used side by side with the existing application.
3. The outputs of the old and new applications were compared side by side. Which of the following requirements did the testing plan confirm? (Select two.)
- A. High availability
- B. Performance
- C. Connectivity
- D. Data integrity
- E. Sizing
- F. Security
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is configuring a website in the cloud. Which of the following secure network
protocols should the administrator configure?
- A. HTTP
- B. IPSEC
- C. SSL
- D. SSH
NEW QUESTION 20
Some users are experiencing high latency when accessing their virtual desktops or retrieving saved documents. The administrator notices that two virtual desktops in the department are reserved for database processing applications that run several times a day. These machines are assigned to different hosts in the resource pool to provide a level of redundancy. Which of the following is the BEST course of action to remedy the situation?
- A. Enable memory ballooning on the hypervisors supporting the database desktops
- B. Enable I/O throttling on the hypervisors supporting the database desktops
- C. Allocate more memory to the affected users’ virtual desktops and the database desktops
- D. Allocate more CPU resources to the affected users’ virtual desktops
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following authentication types is being required when a user must swipe a key card and
then enter a password before being allowed access to the server room?
- A. Multi-factor authentication
- B. Single sign-on
- C. Biometric authentication
- D. Single-factor authentication
NEW QUESTION 22
An administrator needs to test that a service is responding to external requests. Which of the
following tools can be used to accomplish this task?
- A. ping
- B. tracert/traceroute
- C. telnet
- D. ipconfig/ifconfig
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version CV0-002 Questions & Answers shared by Downloadfreepdf.net, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/CV0-002-pdf-download.html (New 317 Q&As)