CV0-002 | Leading CV0-002 Real Exam For CompTIA Cloud+ Exam Certification
Cause all that matters here is passing the CompTIA CV0-002 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of CV0-002 CompTIA Cloud+ Exam exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Examcollection CV0-002 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free CV0-002 Demo Online For CompTIA Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator needs to monitor server applications in the company’s data center. Which of the
following tools would the administrator need to accomplish this objective?
- A. SMS
- B. SMTP
- C. IPMI
- D. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 2
Implementing a process in a change management system takes place after:
- A. rigorous peer review.
- B. consultation with the vendor.
- C. initial test in a sandbox.
- D. approval by the CAB.
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator is testing a new web server from outside of the corporate firewall. The administrator performs a test from a single PC and the web server responds accordingly. The administrator then provisions several virtual machines on a network behind NAT and uses them to perform the same operation on the web server at the same time, but thereafter soon discovers that none of the machines can reach the web server. Which of the following could be responsible?
- A. IPS
- B. Blacklisting
- C. IDS
- D. Whitelisting
- E. Firewall
NEW QUESTION 4
A company wants to be sure their cloud infrastructure is secure but fully available. To ensure this, the
company wants to observe and be alerted in the event of a security breach, but chose a response for each alert. Which of the following solutions would meet these requirements?
- A. XaaS
- B. IDS
- C. PaaS
- D. IPS
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following contributes to increased read access performance on a fibre channel SAN?
- A. Zoning
- B. Clustered storage
- C. Caching
- D. QoS
NEW QUESTION 6
A company hosts its server in a public IaaS cloud. The company’s management decides to migrate the servers to a different geographical region that is closer to the user base. A cloud administrator creates a new environment in that geographical region. Which of the following is the BEST way to migrate the VM from the original geographic region to the new region?
- A. 1. Create a full backup of the VM.2. Copy the backup files into the new region using FTP.3. Restore the VM from the backup files.
- B. 1. Create a VM image.2. Export the VM image to the new region using vendor’s tools.3. Deploy a new VM based on the created image.
- C. 1. Create a VM clone.2. Copy the clone into the new region using FTP.3. Apply the network and security groups from the new region to the cloned VM and start it.
- D. 1. Create a new VM in the new region.2. Restore a full-system backup from the original VM.3. Apply the network and security groups from the original region to the new VM.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is a best practice used in relation to MTBF?
- A. Determine backup schedule based on uptime requirements
- B. Proactively replace components before they fail
- C. Determine downtime to perform a system recovery
- D. Reactively replace components after failure
NEW QUESTION 8
A company wants to leverage a SaaS provider for its back-office services, and security is paramount.
Which of the following solutions should a cloud engineer deploy to BEST meet the security requirements?
- A. Firewall
- B. IPS/IDS
- C. Proxy gateway
- D. CASB
NEW QUESTION 9
A company has decided to scale its e-commerce application from its corporate datacenter to a commercial cloud provider to meet an anticipated increase in demand during an upcoming holiday. The majority of the application load takes place on the application server under normal conditions. For this reason, the company decides to deploy additional application servers into a commercial cloud provider using the on-premises orchestration engine that installs and configures common software and network configurations. The remote computing environment is connected to the on- premises datacenter via a site-to-site IPSec tunnel. The external DNS provider has been configured to use weighted round-robin routing to load balance connections from the Internet.
During testing, the company discovers that only 20% of connections completed successfully. Review the network architecture and supporting documents and fulfill these requirements: Part1:
1. Analyze the configuration of the following components: DNS, Firewall1, Firewall2, Router1, Rouler2, VPN and Orchestrator Server.
2. Identify the problematic device(s). Instructions:
If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please select the Reset button. When you have completed the simulation, please select the Done button to submit. Once the simulation is submitted, please select the Next button to continue.
Solution given below with details.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 10
A multinational corporation needs to migrate servers, which are supporting a national defense
project, to a new datacenter. The data in question is approximately 20GB in size. The engineer on the project is considering datacenters in several countries as possible destinations. All sites in consideration are on a high-speed MPLS network (10Gb+ connections). Which of the following environmental constraints is MOST likely to rule out a possible site as an option?
- A. Downtime impact
- B. Legal restrictions
- C. Peak time frames
- D. Bandwidth
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is a benefit of having a virtual versus physical server environment?
- A. Improved security
- B. IPSec tunnel
- C. Data scraping
- D. Redundancy
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is used in Object-Based Storage to Reference:
the servers that provide services to store, retrieve, and manage data in the Object-Based Storage system?
- A. Controller
- B. Host
- C. Node
- D. Switch
NEW QUESTION 13
Several suspicious emails are being reported from end users. Organizational email is hosted by a SaaS provider. Upon investigation, the URL in the email links to a phishing site where users are prompted to enter their domain credentials to reset their passwords. Which of the following should the cloud administrator do to protect potential account compromise?
- A. Forward the email to the systems team distribution list and provide the compromised user list.
- B. Click on the URL link to verify the website and enter false domain credentials.
- C. Change the encryption key for the entire organization and lock out all users from using email until the issue is remediated.
- D. Notify users who received the email to reset their passwords regardless of whether they click on the URL.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following access control types would give a system administrator the ability to assign
access according to least privilege?
- A. Role based
- B. Rule based
- C. Discretionary
- D. Mandatory
NEW QUESTION 15
A new vulnerability has been announced which affects several critical VM guests, but no patch is
available. Which of the following can the administrator perform to mitigate this risk prior to a patch being released?
- A. Install and update antivirus software on all workstations
- B. Apply all available software patches to VM guests and VM hosts
- C. Disable the affected service if it is found to be unnecessary
- D. Cluster all affected VM guests and implement resource pooling
NEW QUESTION 16
Metadata is described as which of the following?
- A. A unique data field.
- B. A description of a data element.
- C. A file header.
- D. A large data object.
NEW QUESTION 17
A small software development company wants to provide four of their developers with the ability to
create four or five VMs each. The company also wants to be able to share all of the VM images and snapshots on a NAS. Which of the following would meet these objectives at the lowest cost?
- A. Enterprise level hypervisor
- B. Workstation level hypervisor
- C. Bare metal hypervisor
- D. Type I hypervisor
NEW QUESTION 18
A physical server with SSD drives that hosts an IO-intensive database has been migrated into a
private cloud to ensure further growth possibilities and accommodate quarterly load spikes (up to 10,000 IOPs). The requirement is to have log partition latency below 5ms and data partition latency below 10ms, irrespective of the load spikes. A cloud administrator has conducted extensive tests after the migration. Which of the following test results would ensure the migration is successful?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is tasked with encrypting all Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within a cloud- based database. Which of the following types of encryption will ensure that ONLY this type of information is encrypted while the rest of the database remains unencrypted?
- A. File and folder encryption
- B. Transport encryption
- C. Hard drive encryption
- D. Table encryption
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following would be appropriate when considering inbound access security for a web-
based SaaS solution?
- A. Antivirus/anti-malware
- B. IPSec
- C. Firewall
- D. Obfuscation
NEW QUESTION 21
A development team released a new version of an application and wants to deploy it to the cloud environment with a faster rollback and minimal downtime. Which of the following should the cloud administrator do to achieve this goal?
- A. Use a rolling deployment to update all the servers in the PROD cloud environment with the new applicatio
- B. To switch to the previous version, repeat the process.
- C. Deploy the application to the PROD cloud environment and the previous version to Q
- D. To switch to the previous version, promote the QA environment to PROD.
- E. Deploy the application to a subset of servers in the environment and route traffic to these server
- F. To switch to the previous version, change the route to the non-updated servers.
- G. Deploy the application to a staging environment and force a failover to this environmen
- H. To restore the previous version, create a backup and restore from the previous night’s backup.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following are benefits of virtualization in a cloud environment? (Select two.)
- A. Application virtualization
- B. Presentation Virtualization
- C. Rapid deployment
- D. Server virtualization
- E. Reduce number of physical servers
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. DumpSolutions.com now are offering 100% pass ensure CV0-002 dumps! All CV0-002 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/CV0-002-dumps/ (317 New Questions)