CV0-002 | Up To The Minute CompTIA Cloud+ Exam CV0-002 Free Download
Accurate of CV0-002 exams materials and training materials for CompTIA certification for consumer, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated CV0-002 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS CompTIA Cloud+ Exam exam Today!
Check CV0-002 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following will use ICMP to successively check hops between the source and destination?
- A. traceroute
- B. netstat
- C. dig
- D. route
NEW QUESTION 2
A cloud administrator is configuring a bastion host. The bastion host will be used to administer systems in the cloud remotely from the administrator’s on-premises desktop. The administrator is given the following requirements:
Ensure port 22 is open on the host and only allow the public IP of the on-premises router/firewall. Ensure port 3389 is open on the host and only allow the public IP of the on-premises router/firewall. Harden these services with PKI (where applicable).
Given this scenario, which of the following should the administrator utilize to BEST address these requirements? (Select THREE).
- A. RDP protocol from the desktop to the bastion host
- B. Telnet protocol from the desktop to the bastion host
- C. SSH protocol from the desktop to the bastion host
- D. MD5 and RC4 with a signed certificate
- E. RSA and AES with a signed certificate
- F. Blowfish and SHA-1 with a signed certificate
- G. VNC protocol from the desktop to the bastion host
NEW QUESTION 3
A system's application servers need to be patched. The requirements for maintenance work are as follows:
System downtime is not allowed.
The application server in use must be in the sane patch status. System performance must be maintained during patching work.
Testing after patching must be done before the application server is in use. If any trouble occurs, recover the previous version in ten minutes.
Which of the following methodologies should be selected?
- A. Rolling update
- B. Patching directly
- C. Blue-green deployment
- D. Three staging environments
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator is no longer receiving alerting messages from the web server platform that recently failed over to a new secondary datacenter due to a power failure. Which of the following is the cause of the problem?
- A. Port 21 in only allowed inbound at the primary datacenter
- B. Port 22 to the log server is blocked outbound
- C. Port 162 in DMZ is blocked inbound
- D. Port 162 in DMZ is blocked outbound
NEW QUESTION 5
A company wants to ensure their website, which allows customers to purchase products, is in a
cluster at another geographical location. Which of the following solutions does this represent?
- A. Differential backups
- B. Data deduplication
- C. Cold site
- D. High availability
NEW QUESTION 6
A company that provides cloud-based storage services allows user authentication using third-party
social network credentials. Which of the following should be implemented to accomplish this task?
- A. Multifactor authentication
- B. Virtual private network
- C. Federation
- D. Domain trusts
NEW QUESTION 7
A new contract requires software to be developed, tested, and implemented within a month. Which of the following levels of service would allow rapid provisioning and deployment?
- A. Cloud bursting
- B. PaaS
- C. CaaS
- D. BPaaS
NEW QUESTION 8
A private cloud customer is considering using the public cloud to accommodate the peak utilization
workload. Which of the following would be considered the ideal scaling solution?
- A. Cloud bursting
- B. Load balancing
- C. Horizontal scaling
- D. Vertical scaling
NEW QUESTION 9
A cloud administrator reports a problem with the maximum number of users reached in one of the
pools. There are ten VMs in the pool, each with a software capacity to handle ten users. Based on the dashboard metrics, 15% of the incoming new service requests are failing. Which of the following is the BEST approach to resolve the issue?
- A. Check compute, storage, and networking utilization in the dashboard and increase capacity by adding more resources.
- B. Check current licensed capacity and purchase additional licenses to add more users.
- C. Check the DHCP scope and increase the number of available IP addresses by extending the pool.
- D. Check the rate-of-load increase to determine if the cloud capacity boundary has been exceeded and enable bursting to the pubic cloud.
NEW QUESTION 10
A hosting company provides 10 VM web servers for a financial institution. The financial institution recently introduced a new web application and now their web traffic has significantly increased. Which of the following could the administrator implement to assist in reducing the load on the web servers?
- A. Clustering
- B. Virtual switching
- C. Load balancing
- D. Site mirroring
NEW QUESTION 11
Ann. a user, has tried to connect to a VM hosted in a private cloud using her directory services
credentials. After three attempts, she realizes the keyboard was set to German instead of English, and she was typing "z" instead of "y". After fixing this issue, Ann is still unable to log in; however, other users can access the VM. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause?
- A. The default language on Ann's computer is German.
- B. The account was locked.
- C. Directory services are offline.
- D. There is an account mismatch.
- E. The account localization settings are incorrect.
NEW QUESTION 12
A cloud engineer notices on a dashboard that the host is close to reaching maximum capacity for the CPU and memory in the cloud environment, which could cause performance issues. The cloud environment has 100 servers, with 25% of the servers consuming their compute only during peak business hours, 25% consuming half of the allocated resources, and the remaining 50% using the compute during off hours. Which of the following should the engineer perform to optimize the efficiency of the compute usage in the cloud?
- A. Add additional CPUs and RAM to the host that is serving the cloud.
- B. Adjust the cloud workload by migrating resource-intensive applications to different hosts.
- C. Add additional hosts to the environment using the cloud management tool.
- D. Enable automatic scaling in the cloud management tool.
NEW QUESTION 13
Anne, a system administrator, has replaced an HBA in one of her servers; however, none of the FC
logical drives are accessible. Which of the following is MOST likely to be the case?
- A. The WWN of the new HBA is not defined in the FC switch.
- B. The MAC address of the new HBA is not defined in the FC switch.
- C. The LUN mask of the new HBA is not defined in the FC switch.
- D. The IP of the new HBA is not defined in the FC switch.
NEW QUESTION 14
A cloud administrator notices one of the servers is using the wrong set of NTP servers. The administrator needs to avoid the same issue in the future but needs to minimize administration resources. Which of the following tools should a cloud administrator deploy to meet this requirement?
- A. Patching tools
- B. Monitoring tools
- C. Configuration tools
- D. Deployment tools
NEW QUESTION 15
A new browser version has been deployed to all users at a company. After the deployment, users report that they can no longer access the company's secure time-card system, which is hosted by a SaaS provider. A technician investigates and discovers a security error is received upon opening the site. If the browser is rolled back to the older version, the site is accessible again. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the security error users are seeing?
- A. SSL certificate expiration on the SaaS load balancers
- B. Federation issues between the SaaS provider and the company
- C. Obsolete security technologies implemented on the SaaS servers
- D. Unencrypted communications between the users and the application
NEW QUESTION 16
A cloud provider is evaluating an insider threat. A resource from the company operations team has
access to the servers’ virtual disks. This poses a risk that someone could copy and move the virtual server image and have access to the data. Which of the following solutions would help mitigate this problem?
- A. Tokenization
- B. Encryption
- C. Virtual firewall
- D. Hashing
NEW QUESTION 17
A CSA needs to bring a client’s public cloud site online at another location in the same region after a
disaster. The RPO is eight hours, and the RTO is four hours. Which of the following is the BEST way to accomplish this goal?
- A. Restore the site at the new location within six hours by using backups from the failed public cloud site from eight hours earlie
- B. Switch users from the failed site to the online regional public cloud site.
- C. Restore the site at the new location within two hours by using backups from the failed public cloud site from two hours earlie
- D. Switch users from the failed site to the online regional public cloud site.
- E. Restore the site at the new location within eight hours by using backups from the failed public cloud site from six hours earlie
- F. Switch users from the failed site to the online regional public cloud site.
- G. Restore the site at the new location within four and half hours by using backups from the failed public cloud site from a half hour earlie
- H. Switch users from the failed site to the online regional public cloud site.
NEW QUESTION 18
A cloud administrator is provisioning five VMs, each with a minimum of 8GB of RAM and a varying
load throughout the day. The hypervisor has only 32GB of RAM. Which of the following features should the administrator use?
- A. Memory overcommitment
- B. Thin-provisioned model
- C. Process scheduling
- D. Hyperthreading
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator has enabled monitoring for a new tenant environment. The administrator checks 24
hours after the new environment has been added and sees data for other tenants’ environments but no data for the new environment. Which of the following has NOT been properly configured?
- A. SNMP Community String
- B. SNMP Destination IP Address
- C. SNMP Manager IP Address
- D. SNMP Trap
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following can be used to assign priority to specific network traffic?
- A. Load balancing
- B. QoS
- C. NIC teaming
- D. Jumbo frames
NEW QUESTION 21
Two VMs are in the same subnet 10.120.10.x/24, but the VMs cannot communicate with each other.
Which of the following could be causing this problem?
- A. Private IP addresses are not routable
- B. Incorrect VLAN tagging
- C. Incorrect subnetting
- D. Incorrect firewall configuration
NEW QUESTION 22
An administrator has been asked by the Chief Information Officer (CIO) to provide storage that will have the ability to accommodate at least FC and SATA in the same enterprise array with software that will be policy driven based on performance. Which of the following enterprise storage features should be recommended?
- A. Storage provisioning
- B. Storage tiering
- C. Dynamic provisioning
- D. Dynamic resource allocation
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version CV0-002 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/CV0-002-dumps/ (New 317 Q&As)